Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Waah waah nus.. Beautiful.. Mishal ne yeh kya kar dala.. Ek doctor ko pic editor, gif maker bana diya and dusre ko poet, vm maker banake pagal kar diya😆
Ek achchi bhali lady hammie khamkha yedi ban gayi dutta ke chakkar mein😆
U r right nus.. We love you so much, unconditionally.. Isi baat pe group hug SS🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
taz,,,,, another brilliant creation... yes recall that scene ..he revved the engine and waited for her to get in his jeep... both Mishaland Mahi shots are midblowing... your captions are superb... waise good things come to those who wait...
@ Nus..loved your mishsan siggiy tiles too... lovely shots both docs are on a roll... dutta ho ya viplav... bas as long as it is mishal...
thanks taz and nus...
love hammie
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
@simple2joy..
Didi.. Good one.. Yes i also remember the scene.. Dutta dropping naku at mandir and then waiting outside till she finishes her puja to take her back home.. And what he used to say?? That i dont love her😆 who can love her more than u do, dutta baby?? ❤️

Applause for you my pyari, world's best didi👏
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 7 years ago
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Awesome creation didi.. Fantastic edit.. Loved it..
It was the scene after dutta slapped naku at the party.. Then came home drunk late at night.. Only naku was keeping awake waiting for him.. She never slept before feeding him..
Dutta dropped the thali, naku came running.. And dutta like a cute naughty baby made faces and said, "Bhook lagi thi. Khana chahiye tha.. Ab khadi hi rehegi.. Khana nahin degi? "

Purani dino ki yaad agayi.. I love this show..the most❤️

Thanks didi.. I appreciate ur efforts and creativity👏👏
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@NUS, & JOY...HATS OFF TO TOU BOTH...
LOVED ALL YOUR edits & Siggies.
You are becoming more creative by the day...👏

@Barb & Hammie...wah wah...you both...edits kho dekhe, the scene just pops out of you guys...
When I read your comments, it's like every scene is etched so perfectly in your memory...
You guys have PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY, KYAA???...😆

Believe me, even if I watched my fav. Show multiple times, I cannot come this close to what
You guys are...

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

@NUS, & JOY...HATS OFF TO TOU BOTH...

LOVED ALL YOUR edits & Siggies.
You are becoming more creative by the day...👏

@Barb & Hammie...wah wah...you both...edits kho dekhe, the scene just pops out of you guys...
When I read your comments, it's like every scene is etched so perfectly in your memory...
You guys have PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY, KYAA???...😆

Believe me, even if I watched my fav. Show multiple times, I cannot come this close to what
You guys are...

ha ha ha ha😆 u have been appreciating our ability to recognise dutta scenes since a long time.. Thanks for that.. I am feeling proud.. Hammie will also be very happy if she reads ur comments.. 😳😆..
Yes u r right.. When it comes to laagi our brain and mind switches to photographic mode and we capture every scene and store it in HD quality for a lifetime😆

No you can also love a show to this extent.. But the problem is lack of time.. I was a school going student when ltl was on air and i had downloaded those episodes.. I had loads of free time those days.. Even now i have no other work to do except studies.. But u r a working lady.. U can take a break from everything only in ur dream, as u said😆 so u r unable to finish watching LTL ...
Ismein kaunsi badi baat hai.. Real life is more important...
And rest.. You will finish watching the show in bits while discussing with us till mishal returns.
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Barb...Barbiiji...Barbie Dear...lovely lovely lovely...edits.
Thank you...both TaSha & ViDha are just too good.
Watching ViDha/ MiSha makes me sooo emotional...how much I miss them...

I was trying to look for your earlier ones & look I found your new ones.
Btw, what pgs are they on???...so many here
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Awww thank you so much dear😊
Yea i can understand.. U r very attached to ikrs, viplav and vidha. Even i miss them.. Our 6:30pm showm. 😔
I did not post any creation before.. Nus had made on mishsan as vidha.. And nady naz had made on misha
Start searching from pg 88 , u will get many edits on our original vidha.. Many gifs and pics too
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very very beautiful baarbs,i totally loved it.specially the second one, all those hugs...😳
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

barbji... just checked your tasha creation and dhani viplav siggys all three brilliant... keep posting such brilliant work barbji.. this nautanki of yours we all love.. proud of your work. keep them coming and making people smile...
much love hammie