Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Oh thank u

FINALLY

Someone appreciated how amazing ayesha k and AHSAN looked in the first Epi

There was indeed a lot of chemistry and both looked sooo good wow

And both noor Hassan and AHSAN was looking super handsome in pilot costumes

yup,.. i found them really gorgeous...

i havent seen good-looking pair on Pakistani Tv since last many years... after Ashar-Khirad... post that there were pairs with good chemistry yet lacking that spark!
these 2 complement each other well.. i wonder if you watched HUM TV Morning Show Pics.. Oh My Freaking Goodness,.. both were just beautiful!
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

In 2014 he did mausam for hum and marasim for a plus...both were pretty good

Then end of 2014 he had chupke se bahar ajaye with Sajjal and zid with Maya and nausheen Shah ...both were good..

Only his recent flops are the geo show which just ended kaise hue benaam with neelam munir and the Rabab show on Ary which is getting trps for airing in Ary but pathetic show none the less

And now this

i watched Mausam for ahsan n hareem,..
Marasim... came across last epi of that show,.. and due to the interesting backdrop i watched whole series in 1 Go!
didnt follow chupke se bahar and benaam one,..

and i guess am th only 1 who is still following "Mere Dard ki kya Khabar' since first epi...😆
i love torturing myself... 🤪
I TOLD YOU HES GONNA MARRY HER! IN YOUR FACE ABBY AND SHABZ! 🤣
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I TOLD YOU HES GONNA MARRY HER! IN YOUR FACE ABBY AND SHABZ! 🤣

Yaar I m so TERRIBLY DISAPPOINTED

this is turning out to be yet more ridiculous than khuda pe yakeen

God such a wastage of an amazing starcast
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Mubarak ho ahsen ki doosri shaadi
It might turn out into a wife swapping the halaal way, ahsen marries mansha, Ayesha turns green and asks for divorce, then noor marries her 😆
Not happening! Theyre both gonna have catfights over him and pull each others hair out. Poor Arsal has to find himself a new wife
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Mubarak ho ahsen ki doosri shaadi
It might turn out into a wife swapping the halaal way, ahsen marries mansha, Ayesha turns green and asks for divorce, then noor marries her 😆

I sooo want this to happen

I really want to see ayesha with noor

Thats the only way this show can still be different

Halal swapping is better than doosri biwi shit
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In some european countries sometimes people do means for purpose marriage just for Visa/Stay etc. So in Tumhare Siva its for insurance purposes. So yes big deal. Why are people being sarcastic over Azars marriage. Of course what hes planning to do is risky and needs to be well planned.
Sakina Samoo has worn a big shoe here. All the law and technical aspects have to gel well. I am very unsure that she will be successful.

1) So before Azar marries Samra,will Arsal divorce her (in front of the law) or even worse gives her 3 Talaqs? And what will happen once Samras treatments are complete? How will she go back to her Original husband?

2) The insurance company has obviously demanded Samras full medical history report. How will they explain the sudden surname change in front of them?

3) Can Samras first marriage be hidden easily from the law? ( in order to escape iddat time. Is Iddat part of pakistani law?)

Questions upon questions. Lets see wether pakistani directors and writers can handle this or not. But I can already see it coming: Arsal is gonna divorce his wife 3 times (god knows where iddat wlill fit in the bill), than Azar will marry her normal as second wife. And just wen her treatments are complete before handing her back to Arsal he will consumate this marriage half heartedly. And Samras entire treatment period and Azar playing husband in front of law will be too much for Rania, may be thats why Azar and Rania will fight lots. I really hope this doesnt happen. And Samra and Azars marriage actually remains professional. Not every means for purpose marriages go down the falling in love route, jealousy, catfight etc.

Edited by Prinzessin1 - 9 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I sooo want this to happen

I really want to see ayesha with noor

Thats the only way this show can still be different

Halal swapping is better than doosri biwi shit

there is no such thing as halal swapping, and whatever you call it it's still
Doosri shaadi with a Twist.