|:Twinkle and Yuvraj Couple AT#1:| - everythig is fair in Love and War - Page 31

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_girl_like_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm happy ..Zain deserves better ..yuvle is not happening .coz kunj the great is there. .anyway one thing I'm glad abt is sajna ve will end forever .it was such a pain to the ears
SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: a_girl_like_me

I'm happy ..Zain deserves better ..yuvle is not happening .coz kunj the great is there. .anyway one thing I'm glad abt is sajna ve will end forever .it was such a pain to the ears

Zain truly deserves way better !

OMG i'm glad someone thinks the same as me i always disliked the song sajna ve it was annoying and very repetitive and i agree it was a pain to the ears
SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Yeaaa its definetelty sad that yuvle wont be the endgame 😳
a_girl_like_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvle-Forever

Zain truly deserves way better !

OMG i'm glad someone thinks the same as me i always disliked the song sajna ve it was annoying and very repetitive and i agree it was a pain to the ears

it is truly annoying idk how ppl like it..in the name of twinj anything crap is shown..
suchi.madhu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

it is truly annoying idk how ppl like it..in the name of twinj anything crap is shown..

very well said... end this show asap
a_girl_like_me thumbnail
Ok goodbye yuvle fans. .hope Zain gets a well deserving show soon...tdys epi was the final nail in the coffin. Twinkle words cmpltly broke yuvis heart n yuvle fans too..can't beleive the logic they used to justify kunj..feels so cheated to watch after kunj died so basically loser twinkle dint choose yuvi coz he refused to suicide together with her?on one hand she said running away wasnt the solution n on the other hand she wanted to die with yuvi.epic. .feel bad for yuvi N Zain such a waste of talent..at the end this show made twinkle the dumbest character ever. .twinj can go to hell..losers..Zain rocked as a hero and a villain. .hope to see u soon in a better show..
SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail

So true they are gonna show crap and make twinj together ! They are gonna ignore the fact that kunj was so negative and that yuvi always stood by her

Ridiculous writers 😡
SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail

Ok goodbye yuvle fans. .hope Zain gets a well deserving show soon...tdys epi was the final nail in the coffin. Twinkle words cmpltly broke yuvis heart n yuvle fans too..can't beleive the logic they used to justify kunj..feels so cheated to watch after kunj died so basically loser twinkle dint choose yuvi coz he refused to suicide together with her?on one hand she said running away wasnt the solution n on the other hand she wanted to die with yuvi.epic. .feel bad for yuvi N Zain such a waste of talent..at the end this show made twinkle the dumbest character ever. .twinj can go to hell..losers..Zain rocked as a hero and a villain. .hope to see u soon in a better show..

Ohh noo such crap being shown feel so bad for zain he was the heart and soul of the show but didnt get his credit and his character also butchered he really deserves a good show where his talent will be utilised and he will be the one and only hero of the show he always stands out hope he gets the best role going to miss seeing him hope he will come in something great soon enough
SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Twinkle is so dumb now she can stay with her kunj she doen't deserve yuvi
-vinitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yuvi best forever ...twinkle don't know value of Yuvi ..well said ..zain deserve best show as a lead