|:Twinkle and Yuvraj Couple AT#1:| - everythig is fair in Love and War - Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_girl_like_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Cannot beleive ppl actually supporting kunj. .so blind love for twinj. .wat yuvi did cannot be forgotten fine but wat abt kunj..?mental torture shock treatment he wanted to give twinkle from which yuvi saved her ..actually im hating twinkle the most now evn more than kunj. .How can she trust kunj after wat he tried to do to get her bck..Only yuvi saved her from him. .N so easily she forgot yuvi n falling for kunj again? Isn't that cheap? For the first time I felt usha was right in wat she said tdy abt twinkle .she should stand by her words n stay alone. .I just want a new girl for yuvi . Twinkle deserves kunj both can go to hell. .with each other ..sajna ve so called couple
suchi.madhu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
why cvs r dragging yuvi in between twinj... we all know tht where d story is going no chance of yuvle... so kyu usko involve kr rhe ho bich me... at last he'll be heart broken.. to isse to better hai use hata do ;(
a_girl_like_me thumbnail
Tdys episode made me feel like yuvi is deliberately doing all this so that twinkle hates him. .although I don't want cheap twinkle for yuvi coz she dsnt care for him at all..no matter wat she can only see kunj..But wat are cvs doing..
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yuvi should just leave and the main villain should be Pallavi or something. After all the character development and the sacrifice he made for the past 5 years they're ruining his character only to justify TwiNj. I'm pissed with Twinkle the most for giving Yuvi mixed signals by not signing the divorce papers and refusing to take off her mangalsutra. And I'm pissed with the CVs for doing an illogical 180 degree turn of Yuvi's character by turning him from positive to negative overnight for no rhyme or reason.
a_girl_like_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoldenPanda.

Yuvi should just leave and the main villain should be Pallavi or something. After all the character development and the sacrifice he made for the past 5 years they're ruining his character only to justify TwiNj. I'm pissed with Twinkle the most for giving Yuvi mixed signals by not signing the divorce papers and refusing to take off her mangalsutra. And I'm pissed with the CVs for doing an illogical 180 degree turn of Yuvi's character by turning him from positive to negative overnight for no rhyme or reason.

agree with you. Twinkl is to be blamed the most. .just to justify twinj the great they want any rubbish storyline
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Srsly yaar whatz happening in this show. It's utter nonsense, I rly dun understand why cv hell venting on making uv villain again. If they wanted yuvi to stay neg they wouldnt have made him postive in the first place. Good thing I stopped watching this crap. Now this show is completely nonsense to me.
a_girl_like_me thumbnail
I feel like crying how dey are bent on making uv negative...none seriously no one on the forum bothered abt him..all rejoicing for
So called sajna ve. .hating this. .idk wats gng in leelas mind now.
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's just sickening me how Twinkle's indecisiveness is still making UV put forward all the efforts, as if he didn't do enough for her during the past 5 years ! I can not care less about her so called "choice" but it's mad how the CV's, viewer's of this show, and Twinkle herself are being more biased toward that one character called "Kunj" and there are deliberately belittling UV's character, the way they want. Just like playing yo-yo with his character -_-
SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys
Heard of the show ending ?
SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
There was no point of bringing kunj in the stiry again it should have focused only on yuvi and tinkles story then ended