|:Twinkle and Yuvraj Couple AT#1:| - everythig is fair in Love and War - Page 29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: GoldenPanda.

Yeah, they've made it pretty clear that YuvLe won't happen. I realised it a few episodes back and have therefore stopped watching the show.

Yup I saw Naman Jasmine interview where she says sorry you guys had to wait for so long (to Twinj fans), no need to wait. Thanks for loving us.

So instead of Jassi it's Rocky who is going to dance Salsa with Twinkle, light falls Twinkle falls romantically on Kunj. Before that Yuvi locks Twinj in a room, Kunj is hurt Twinkle worries...

Now as Jasmine said Twinj is going on a date.
With Anita back Yuvi is already negative.

I am sooo very much disappointed I can't express in words. Forget about YuvLe my least hope was they will not turn Yuvi negative let him let go and leave. Or bring a new girl... But here they are repeating the same story with different actor 😡

I have stopped watching, I can't watch this crap anymore
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yeah they shouldn't have made yuvi neg. Wth cv go to hell u guys -_-. I may have watched it if they hadn't turned yuvi neg. But just think guys if both of the turn out be goodies it will be quite difficult to choose the right guy for tw plus there will be a huge fan war between yulve and twinj leading to huge loss in TRP. And another fact is that if they have made yuvi postive the he won't get much screen space as he did when he was neg. Thatz why even kunj was brought back as neg at the place after the leap to give screen space to naman.
Edited by Deniz123 - 8 years ago
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They have already their things planned out guys, it would surprise me if in mid way, they try to change the track, just so you stop wasting your time in hoping too much ^^
a_girl_like_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The fact is positive yuvi is more good than so called kunj the great..that's y they cannot keep yuvi positive otherwise poor great kunj will be overlooked..hence they want to make yuvi bad..brainless ppl..idk m still hoping ders a twist and twinj nvr happens. .it's totally justified wat uv is doing now coz twinkle is his wife and he deserves her..But mockery is made of twinkles character where she can't decide like a fool. .can't she see how kunj is forcing himself on her..if she loves kunj straight away she should have signed divorce ..and now all twinj fans are blaming yuvi..he had already signed and was moving away ..But Nooo twinj the greatest pair can never be wrong only yuvi should be blamed all the time

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: a_girl_like_me

The fact is positive yuvi is more good than so called kunj the great..that's y they cannot keep yuvi positive otherwise poor great kunj will be overlooked..hence they want to make yuvi bad..brainless ppl..idk m still hoping ders a twist and twinj nvr happens. .it's totally justified wat uv is doing now coz twinkle is his wife and he deserves her..But mockery is made of twinkles character where she can't decide like a fool. .can't she see how kunj is forcing himself on her..if she loves kunj straight away she should have signed divorce ..and now all twinj fans are blaming yuvi..he had already signed and was moving away ..But Nooo twinj the greatest pair can never be wrong only yuvi should be blamed all the time

Was hoping for TRP to drop but I myself can't stop watching as Yuvraj is so interesting😳 I really hope CVs understand Yuvi has more potential.
suchi.madhu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_girl_like_me

i agree wid u... no one is understanding yuvi... evry1 is busy on blaming him..
SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Cvs are stupid if they make twinkle and kunj the endgame !
Like whats the need of making yuvi positive and nice and him sacrificing so much for twinkle and she goes back to her ex husband
MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yaar ..one day they make it interesting and the other day they makes the worst..ab yuvi Jo bhi kar rahe hain if twinkle gets to know.. Sab kuch tai tai phus hoga.. What I don't understand is why are they showing UV as if he has some bipolar disorder.. One moment he says I won't force twinkle but on the other side does everything that can make twinkle be the star of his life that can never be reached by him.. Yesterday I was so happy hearing twinkle say that yes Yuvi you are winning.. But after today's mujhe lagta hai inka game iss janam mein toh khatam hone ka naam nahi lega!
SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yuvle needs to be together this is stressful
MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvle-Forever

Yuvle needs to be together this is stressful

Has yaar he needs to win! Nahi toh .. There's NO IFs here he needs to win ..that's all.. I don't know how long I've Been waiting for UV to win.. But story is taking us some where else.. 😭