|:Twinkle and Yuvraj Couple AT#1:| - everythig is fair in Love and War - Page 27

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viagomes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
if twinkle wAnna be independent divorce Yuvi
if she love kunj divorce Yuvi
just leave The poor guy alone
kab tak twinkle aise hi yuvi ko latka ke rakhegi
I m hating this stupid track
a_girl_like_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly very stupid track..if she dint choose kunj then logically she has chosen yuvi coz she's still married to him...this whole indenpendent thing applies to single ppl not twinkle
a_girl_like_me thumbnail
Will yuvle happen? ?will they happen??only question ryt now. .feels like watching a comedy show since two episode's. .it's fun but want yuvle
MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok this is shit ! They just repeated the same precap 3 times in a row -.- And Twinkle seriously needs to stop beating around the bushes now ! I mean Kunj was your husband, your love blah blah blah etc you still have lot of feelings for him THAN WHAT IS THE FUSS ? Just go ahead and start it over with him again if it's that obvious ! Why won't you just end the matter there rather than taking so much time and giving false hopes to the other pretender ? Who obviously stand no chances in such case ? They had it hanging during the whole week but Istg if they repeat the same promo again Monday, I am gonna whack their heads -_- And I've a strong feeling seeing the precap that Twinkle will ask for more time to make her decision and she will escape somewhere, some sorta shittt again to keep stretching it all over and over again --' If that's the case, I'M OUT OF THIS SHIT ALREADY !
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SenpaiNOTICEME

Ok this is shit ! They just repeated the same precap 3 times in a row -.- And Twinkle seriously needs to stop beating around the bushes now ! I mean Kunj was your husband, your love blah blah blah etc you still have lot of feelings for him THAN WHAT IS THE FUSS ? Just go ahead and start it over with him again if it's that obvious ! Why won't you just end the matter there rather than taking so much time and giving false hopes to the other pretender ? Who obviously stand no chances in such case ? They had it hanging during the whole week but Istg if they repeat the same promo again Monday, I am gonna whack their heads -_- And I've a strong feeling seeing the precap that Twinkle will ask for more time to make her decision and she will escape somewhere, some sorta shittt again to keep stretching it all over and over again --' If that's the case, I'M OUT OF THIS SHIT ALREADY !

I agree, they're dragging this so called 'decision' and it's getting tiresome and boring. What she is doing is unfair to Yuvi. The guy was ready to let her go and was trying to get her and Kunj together but no, she decided to give him false hopes. We all know she is going to choose Kunj eventually, but this way she adds an immense heartbreak to it by giving Yuvi false hopes. I am hoping she comes to her senses and chooses Yuvi in the end, but I doubt it to be honest.
SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nav_Barun

I loved yuvi dancing he is just so cute

Ya 😛

Word Count: 1

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Saraa.

I dont mind twinkle being alone for some time but she should choose Yuvi at the end.

I watched initial episodes of the show and all the promos. Viewers were promised Yuvi Twinkle. And as a viewer, I feel cheated with the whole third angle.

What he has done for twinkle is not something everyone can do. He sacrificed a lot for her.

Plus I honestly have never seen such a great chemistry between a couple like Zain Jasmin. They are freaking mind blowing. You dont find this magic everywhere.

ZEE PLEASEEE REUNITE YUVLE

👏👏👏

Word Count: 1

a_girl_like_me thumbnail
I'm getting a headache with this show now. .wats happening basically ..so called independence if she had independent thoughts she shdnt have married kunj firstly n now yuvi..n plus she's still married to yuvi so how can she possiby say she hasn't chosen yuvi..this track is the worst ever..
give yuvi divorce n free him

SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: a_girl_like_me

I'm getting a headache with this show now. .wats happening basically ..so called independence if she had independent thoughts she shdnt have married kunj firstly n now yuvi..n plus she's still married to yuvi so how can she possiby say she hasn't chosen yuvi..this track is the worst ever..

give yuvi divorce n free him

Yes please ! When she said it, I was like "Missy we don't take such shits please, for your kind information, would you mind us recalling you events which occurred back than ? Why you didn't let UV remove the mangalsutra and you, sign the divorce paper in first place ? Was the "nahin mat utaro, tum phir bhi meri jeevan saathi ho' drama for mangalsutra and the "shivering hands" drama for signing divorce papers really necessary if it's to lead us no where but back to square one :Twinj -_- ? Yuvi deserves much better than such messy headed and indecisive woman !
Edited by SenpaiNOTICEME - 8 years ago