|:Twinkle and Yuvraj Couple AT#1:| - everythig is fair in Love and War - Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viagomes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
After today 's epi I wish Zain quit the show
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
I saw today episode (wu) on twitter. After reading it I also got that twinj will be the endgame.today epi just proved that. Poor yuvi. I hope at least he will stay positive u.u.
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: a_girl_like_me

it could also mean that she will poison kunjs mind against yuvle n the more she poisons the more kunj might strt hating yuvle so he will hopefully turn negative. .well don't care wat happens to him just don't want yuvi to suffer now..he's so mch in pain now..I feel he deserves a better girl than twinkle..N Zain too deserves better..than this so called twinj wala show. .

That also can happen but I have doubt that it will happen cuz naman also confirmed that twinj will finally reunite and there will be lots of romance scenes b/w them.
Same here I also dun want yuvi to suffer.;_;
a_girl_like_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deniz123

That also can happen but I have doubt that it will happen cuz naman also confirmed that twinj will finally reunite and there will be lots of romance scenes b/w them.

even if it dsnt happen let them bring a new better girl for yuvi..I just hope they don't kill his character. . N pls don't go on any actors tweets ..der ws a show tere sheher mein where lead actors made similar tweets but noting happened so actors just want thier fandoms to watch the show no matter wat..inspite of leela saying soo mch it's a shame that the great kunj dint think of yuvi.no hopes from twinkle
a_girl_like_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deniz123

then they better bring a better girl for yuvi n don't kill his character..but still I feel leela will do smthng..twinkle still dsnt know abt yuvis deep love..N don't go on actors tweets ..many lead actors give such misleading tweets to get thier fandom watching
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok, I am seeing that we're aheading for the so called "Twinj reunion" at the end and this pair unfortunately won't get any place to blossom on screen anymore so bye to y'all even though I was never really active in the forum and on this thread ;) Innerly I just feel like saying PLEASE TAKE HIM PALLAVI ! TAKE HIM WITH YOU, HE'S ALL YOURS ! but than *facepalms* 😆
a_girl_like_me thumbnail
But yesterday's epi.I feel she will have feeling for uv most ig the spoilers also indicate the same..she said yesterday that y she's not happy to go to kunj . Plus yuvi is standing up for her everytime mayb that will lead to smthng..
suchi.madhu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

But yesterday's epi.I feel she will have feeling for uv most ig the spoilers also indicate the same..she said yesterday that y she's not happy to go to kunj . Plus yuvi is standing up for her everytime mayb that will lead to smthng..

i feel d same
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Even I thought such things could happen but than Naman Shaw revealed that in the upcoming episodes, Kunj and Twinkle will patch up and they gonna have lot of romantic sequences and apparently the same is being confirmed in the forum so 😕
zubee_action thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SenpaiNOTICEME

Even I thought such things could happen but than Naman Shaw revealed that in the upcoming episodes, Kunj and Twinkle will patch up and they gonna have lot of romantic sequences and apparently the same is being confirmed in the forum so 😕

Certainly pallavi will b behind kunj... and she wont let twinj reunion...
yuvi might help to bring out twinj in all their hurdles caused by pallavi..
if twinj is goin to b the game end according to spoilers ... then they might make yuvi die in any tragic caused by pallavi.. he bcumz the saviour for twinkle...

But i badly want Yuvle... 😭