|:Twinkle and Yuvraj Couple AT#1:| - everythig is fair in Love and War - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_girl_like_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I want yuvle if not better twinkle be alone than twinj happening coz it's so unfair to yuvi
JoonBai thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys I'm a Twinj fan but I'm pretty sure it's going to be Yuvle at the end (breaks my heart to say this). This Twinj reunion is temporary. On principle, I think Twinkle should be alone, but this is a serial and she will definitely end up with one of them. Former Twinj fans don't like Naman, so Yuvle comes out as the popular couple. Don't worry guys! Enjoy the show! 😊
a_girl_like_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: iota

Guys I'm a Twinj fan but I'm pretty sure it's going to be Yuvle at the end (breaks my heart to say this). This Twinj reunion is temporary. On principle, I think Twinkle should be alone, but this is a serial and she will definitely end up with one of them. Former Twinj fans don't like Naman, so Yuvle comes out as the popular couple. Don't worry guys! Enjoy the show! 😊

Thnk u for saying this.. exactly the point since it's not siddhant then yuvle is better ..still dono wat cvs gonna do..fingers crossed hope it's yuvle
JoonBai thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_girl_like_me

Thnk u for saying this.. exactly the point since it's not siddhant then yuvle is better ..still dono wat cvs gonna do..fingers crossed hope it's yuvle

I don't agree that Yuvle is better becoz Sid isn't Kunj, but I'm not going to dwell on that becoz the show stopped making sense to me when Kunj turned negative. I cannot bear to see Yuvle and I will never vouch for them. Also I like Naman a lot; he's an awesome actor. I hate TEI for using him to butcher Kunj's character, because he would've made a very good Kunj (the old one).

I'm just talking about the path that I'm quite sure the show will take, and it'll be a victory for Yuvle fans. I noticed that many of them are sad, so I thought this might bring them some relief. At least the people who are still watching the show shouldn't be disappointed. 😊

I saw Vaishnavi aka Leela's tweet consoling a distressed Yuvle fan on Twitter (the fan was threatening to quit TEI becoz of Twinj reunion) saying 'u never know what'll happen next', which is a clear indication that Yuvle will happen.
a_girl_like_me thumbnail
Feeling so bad for yuvi..the tears tdy. .none genuinely cared ffor him not even twinkle who was busy in 'her kunj' only leela can do smthng now. ..but if she's not breaking the marriage then wats gona happen nxt? ????actors tweets can't be trusted ..they just keep all fandom hanging in between to watch the show
suchi.madhu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_girl_like_me

Feeling so bad for yuvi..the tears tdy. .none genuinely cared ffor him not even twinkle who was busy in 'her kunj' only leela can do smthng now. ..but if she's not breaking the marriage then wats gona happen nxt? ????actors tweets can't be trusted ..they just keep all fandom hanging in between to watch the show

correct... bt i genuinly want yuvle now... i hope leela will do smthing
-vinitha- thumbnail
I like uv more that twinkle and kunj...He is too honest and posses in his love ...uv is the first guy that he thought love how love may be ...He grow up in hands of selfish revenge filled mother ...from start of show he is sweet loving lovers ..He thought that he acting as lover of kunj but he lost himself in twinkle love later he found that he loves her ...uv is not guy who change his mind day by day ...He loved her from start till now love her only ...hi am new to this tei group .

a_girl_like_me thumbnail
Tdys epi gave some hope for yuvle but wat I hated was twinkle just signing like a dumb girl blind in "kunj" the greats love..if it wasn't for leela she would have signed. .hope in the sense atleast leela stopped the divorce..hate usha ..N even kunj but if as per spoilers if she dsnt sign just for kunj to win her trust then again no hope for yuvle. .I hope she sees yuvis love like leela said n kunj he dint even thnk yuvi..I hope he turns negative now
viagomes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pallavi said she will come back for Kunj means it's twinj warna why that line
I guess writers will unite twinj now
I m feeling terrible for Yuvi
a_girl_like_me thumbnail
[QUOTE=viagomes]pallavi said she will come back for Kunj means it's twinj warna why that line
I guess writers will unite twinj now
I m feeling terrible for Yuvi[/QUOTE
]it could also mean that she will poison kunjs mind against yuvle n the more she poisons the more kunj might strt hating yuvle so he will hopefully turn negative. .well don't care wat happens to him just don't want yuvi to suffer now..he's so mch in pain now..I feel he deserves a better girl than twinkle..N Zain too deserves better..than this so called twinj wala show. .