|:Twinkle and Yuvraj Couple AT#1:| - everythig is fair in Love and War - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viagomes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Yuvle-Forever

This is horrible don't know why they are stuck on kunj๐Ÿ˜•

Yea even i was thinking if they make twinkle with kunj again better to quit and also zain should leave as he was always committed to the show but not given importance to be in the lead role .

I will lose it when kunj and twinkle become one again๐Ÿ˜ก

Exactly Zain always gave his 100% to this show and if writers make twinj couple again then it would be best that Zain quits this stupid show.
Zain deserve to be lead now, he is the only best thing in the show right now .
viagomes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nav_Barun

The way yuvi was saying that he always loved twinkle made me sad as I really don't want his heart to be broken when twinkle gets to know kunj is alive. Yuvi's role is so good right now and Zain is doing an amazing job hope there will be more yuvle scenes.

Seriously Yuvi loves Twinkle so much , it will shatter my heart if twinkle chooses that new kunj again, I can 't see Yuvi heart broken anymore .
Zain is really doing a fabulous job, he carries both negative and positive roles so smoothly, just love him
Nav_Barun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: viagomes

Exactly Zain always gave his 100% to this show and if writers make twinj couple again then it would be best that Zain quits this stupid show.

Seriously I only started watching this show because of zain and I was so happy he is the lead but then kunj entered but I still continued watching only for zain and now we have yuvle so I hope zain will shine now
Nav_Barun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
The picture of yuvle that kunj was looking at on the wall is so perfect they look so good together it's picture perfect
SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nav_Barun

The way yuvi was saying that he always loved twinkle made me sad as I really don't want his heart to be broken when twinkle gets to know kunj is alive. Yuvi's role is so good right now and Zain is doing an amazing job hope there will be more yuvle scenes.

j
Agree with everything you said ๐Ÿ‘
SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: viagomes

Absolutely correct inwatch the show because of zain his acting skills are brilliant and he is so goodlooking he deserves to be the male lead he could have left the show for better opportunities but he stayed true to it and is contributing so much they made his role better but if they sideline him and make twinkle kunj together again that is the stupidest decision then there is no use for him to give his time to the show when they don't even care about him and just using him hope yuvle will be the endgame but i am so worried now !
SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
I was so happy when the show started and when i saw yuvi i got addicted to the show and i liked his pairing with twinkle and their scenes then stupid kunj came but i still kept watching for zain's performance the makers are very lucky to have him they have to make him the male lead now
Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Today the scenes between leela and yuvi was so emotional, finally someone saw that how much yuvi loves twinkle. I hope yuvi get successful in making twinkle realise his love before she gets to know about rocky' reality.
And then that scene between yuvle, it was so adorable. I was seeing without blinking. He was seeing her with so much love, passion, care , longing that I want to cry my heart out. Why twinkle is not understanding that he loves her so much. He has supported her all these years not because of some friendship but out of love. Now CVS should make yuvle as a final couple. Zain deserves a chance to be the male lead not that rocky Singh.
Edited by Sparklle801 - 8 years ago
1049119 thumbnail
I loved it when yuvi said - yuvi ki kahani twinkle se suru aur twinkle pe hi khatam
GOD I JUST LOVE YUVI SO MUCH ๐Ÿ˜Š
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yuvraj today was such a gem!
I'm falling in love with him!