|:Twinkle and Yuvraj Couple AT#1:| - everythig is fair in Love and War - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: viagomes

Why can 't Kunj be negative
I want Yuvi to stay positive

Yea we want it to be that way
SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail

Just saw New iv of Jasmine
she clearly said that aisa kuch nahi hain it's always been a triangle and it's back to same, on question about yuvle being new lead
even said not trust rumours twinkle love kunj and uv is just her bff
so finally it's clear twinj is endgame
and I can finally quit tashan -e - ishq now

That sucks !

Yuvi should be the male lead now and his and twinkles love story should continue

Sick of seeing twinkle and kunj ! 😡

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Yuvi deserves better after staying with twinkle all these years when she realises rocky is kunj she will easily go to him and we don't want to see yuvi negative again and the same story repeating again
SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
I will be upset when that happens thats not fair to zain who has contributed so much to tashan e ishq they should give him the chance to be lead and be with twinkle at the end as they were the main jodi which the show started with
SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
For me its always yuvle 👍🏼
SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail

Why can 't TwiRaj be endgame
they r sooo cute at the same time soo hot

I know they are perfect together and have the best chemistry
viagomes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvle-Forever

Yuvi deserves better after staying with twinkle all these years when she realises rocky is kunj she will easily go to him and we don't want to see yuvi negative again and the same story repeating again

exactly Yuvi deserve better if twinkle leaves him this time for that stupid New Kunj ,I will quit
though after Jas iv yehi lag raha hain Coz she totally confirmed yuvi is not the male lead
frankly speaking if twinkle chooses kunj this time and yuvi is turned into negative then I want Zain to quit ,he deserve better than this, he deserve to be the lead
SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail

exactly Yuvi deserve better if twinkle leaves him this time for that stupid New Kunj ,I will quit
though after Jas iv yehi lag raha hain Coz she totally confirmed yuvi is not the male lead
frankly speaking if twinkle chooses kunj this time and yuvi is turned into negative then I want Zain to quit ,he deserve better than this, he deserve to be the lead

This is horrible don't know why they are stuck on kunj 😕

Yea even i was thinking if they make twinkle with kunj again better to quit and also zain should leave as he was always committed to the show but not given importance to be in the lead role .

I will lose it when kunj and twinkle become one again 😡
SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Yuvi is the soul of the show
Nav_Barun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
The way yuvi was saying that he always loved twinkle made me sad as I really don't want his heart to be broken when twinkle gets to know kunj is alive. Yuvi's role is so good right now and Zain is doing an amazing job hope there will be more yuvle scenes.
Edited by Nav_Barun - 8 years ago