The night after - IshRa OS | Final Part: Page 13 [23/08]

-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
As we're all still recovering from the after-effects of the big C and the bigger morning after ☺️, this came to me while watching Raman blow air on Ishita's face for the nth time πŸ˜†

Penned it down last night, but couldn't post earlier. 

The OS has been broken into 2 parts.

Part 1 - HER NIGHT AFTER

As the title suggests, this talks about the night after the big night. This is my take on Ishita's emotions. Might write from Raman's POV later that will warranty a 2nd update, but not sure yet.

Second OS on IshRa, as well as overall. Honest feedback in the comments please 😊

750+ words. Not Proofread.

Took a long time to draft this part. Raman's thoughts appeared to be much harder to capture, hence is much longer as well. I still don't know if I have done justice to this, but this is the best I could come up with.

This talks about the night after the big night, and is my take on Raman's emotions.

1250+ words. Not proofread.

Wrote this final part a few days ago, but was struggling with the ending. Hopefully it fits in with the flow now.

This depicts what happens after both Raman & Ishita have falled asleep with their happy & content thoughts.

950+ words. Not proofread.
Edited by -Nidoo- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Her night-after

She removed her slippers and climbed on the bed in her room in Appa's house. She lay down and closed her eyes instantly, overcome by her sisters' constant teasing, and fatigued by the day's events, and... night's. A sly smile crept up on her face at the mention of 'night' inside her head. Two days ago, if someone would have told her how her married life would take a drastic turn, for the better, she wouldn't have believed it. But it was true, her marriage crossed that ultimate destination, all pieces of this puzzle fitting in perfectly, revealing a beautiful picture of the times to come ahead.

She was lost in her thoughts, when suddenly she felt some weight on the other side of the bed. He was getting ready to sleep too. Before her thoughts could fly away to him, she found a strong arm encircling her from behind, his arm. He snuggled closer to her, rested his chin on her shoulder, and entwined his fingers with her in the front. Whispering "Good night, Madrassan, " he kissed her on the nape of her neck, then on her cheek and closed his eyes.

It took her a minute to fathom all that happened in a matter of these few seconds. The widest smile appeared on her face once the realization hit her. She'd been in a daze ever since he first kissed her yesterday. Their first kiss, their first everything. It hadn't really sunken in, until now. Now, when he casually embraced her, kissed her and wished her good night, did she feel this momentous change in their relationship. She opened her eyes, looked at their entwined digits and felt in awe of the moment, and, of the man, her man.

All her life she had faced rejection. The feeling of being unwanted entrenched so deep inside her that one word from his ex and she broke apart into pieces, even though she knew how much he loved her. Yes, he loved her, he loved his parents' daughter-in-law, his siblings' sister-in-law, his children's mother, his best friend. But did he love her? That single emotion drove everything else from her mind as she struggled to compose herself in the party last night. She was at her weakest yesterday, was hit where it hurt, and all she could do was go downhill from there. That is when he chose to spoke up, aghast that she didn't know what effect did she have on him. He didn't want her to change, even for him. He pleaded with her not to change, for he was in love with her the way she was. And he proved his point well, rather, his lips proved all the points.

She involuntarily went back to their wedding night. Another hotel room, another era. Remembering the events of that night made her chuckle. From their first night, to their first night, how had their feelings changed. From anger to indifference to companionship to friendship to understanding to love to passion. She blushed at the thought of his gentle kisses all over her. How he slept like a baby in her arms, all spent from the night. How he later wrapped her in his arms, just like that, marking her - his, even in his sleep. He is possessive, she thought smilingly. More importantly, he is hers, yesterday, today and forever from this moment on. He wanted her, he cherished her, he protected her, he made her feel like she was the only woman in this world, and she was, for him. He gave her all that she was told she could never get. He made her everything that she was told she could never be. 

Last night, she felt at peace, and it reflected on her face this morning when she woke up to his charm. How natural did it feel for her to capture both his arms tightly, and for him to blow on her face to tuck that loose strand in. As if, it was routine, it was always meant to be, they were always meant to be. There was no embarrassment, just an acceptance of their new, beautiful journey into this marriage. He exuded raw happiness when he woke her up, the one that comes from within, and her state was no different. He was her heavenly abode that she would retreat to, for anything and everything. Finally, she felt at home.

Right now, once again in his arms, in this blissful moment, she felt truly blessed. Her heart and mind was always in sync with his, and now, her soul is his too. She closed her eyes in contentment, knowing well that every morning from now on, will be a new morning after

Edited by -Nidoo- - 8 years ago
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing
Continue Soon 
Pls Add  Me To Your PM List
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It takes some time to come out of itπŸ˜†
Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
this was so beautiful yaar
simple and giving peace
smile was dancing on my lips while reading this
you are a wonderful writer
aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey beautifully written ... Loved it.. :) waiting for 2nd part.. Continue soon... Take care.. Love aish :)
DivanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res
unres
-------------------

this is simply beautiful...dont have much too say but this was just perfect

Sunday i was watching a show and Anupam Kher said something beautiful about writers...i would want to say the same for you

Aap kalam se shabd nahi ehsaas likhte ho

i hope you know hindi waise *hiding my face*

to be on safer side in case you don't what i mean to say is you don't pen down words but feelings and emotions

eagerly waiting for Raman's point of view and then the two of them together πŸ˜Š
Edited by DivanIsh - 8 years ago
s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
That was very beautifully written Nidoo πŸ‘ loved ishu's emotions it was heartouching.. how she was happy and feeling complete.. that shyness remembering there beautiful moments.. that happiness and bliss being in his arms... really lovely writeup... Will be waiting to read Raman's thoughts his emotions.. 😳
mayraa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very beautifully written...
Loved it...
So calm and peaceful...
Waiting for Raman's POV...
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww. It was amazing. Loved Ishita's POV her feelings for him what she felt last night. Super amazing.