CRIMINALLY TALENTED
LETHALLY HANDSOME
INDICTABLY HUMBLE

WANTED FOR NUMEROUS OFFENSES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO
STEALING HEARTS
RAIDING DREAMS
SNATCHING BREATHS

HOW TO IDENTIFY THIS FUGITIVE FROM FANGIRL HOPES:
  • Extraordinary and out-of-the-ordinary good looks: not your typical chocolate boy, this fit and fine man has an impressively lean physique and good height. He is armed and dangerous with a killer smile and eyes that will mesmerize you into devotion
  • Full arsenal of talent: he is a master actor in every kind of scene, including high drama and intense romance, and especially when it comes to comedy
  • Athletic habits: a keen sportsman with a habit of playing for charity with a strong record on the soccer field and cricket pitch
  • Daredevil spirit: equipped with a strong sense of adventure and an instinctive streak of daring, he never lets ordinary fears stop him from achieving amazing things
  • Heart of gold: devoted to his family and generous to his fans, his gentlemanly bearing might make you forget the danger he poses to your health and heart rate...until he unleashes his smile!

IMMEDIATELY REPORT ALL SIGHTINGS AND NEVER TAKE THE LAW INTO YOUR OWN HANDS

--------------

AFTER A REALLY LONG TIME...

Waiting for the Pankha Control Unit(PCU) to find your fav celeb is like waiting for that winning lottery ticket - it probably wasn't gonna happen anytime soon.

The PCU already have so many celebs to look for - ranging from Paul Wesley to Ram Kapoor. 

But Shabir Ahluwalia was special. And with the unreliable, slow service of the PCU, Shabir's pankhas knew that they had to take matters into their own hands...

The pankhas decided to march all over Mumbai in search of him armed with blankets and earplugs unless he decides to unleash his killer smile and show us his sexy voice.

After searching all over Mumbai they check the Klick Nixon Studios. 

And there he was!
Except... More plastic and he wasn't moving at all.

He turned out to be *gasp* a dummy!

"Vroom!"

They turned around to see Kanchi & Azai happily driving away with him.

*sigh* Maybe they had to to leave it up to the professionals after all. 

And if they had to grow safed bal waiting for the PCU to find him, then so be it.
Until then they just had to sit and watch as he kept on stealing hearts again and again

Edited by -Trishh- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
If the PCU were not to find him anytime soon... oh well.

But today is a special day because...

----------------
-----------
------
---
-

It's Shabir Ahluwalia's birthday!!!

---

And here I present you a birthday special:

Birthdays are great occasions for treats and sweets. So to those who love recipes: Think of the best recipes you know... and then forget them because now you are going to read the best, the most unique, the most special, and the sweetest recipe ever!!! 

The Recipe of Shabi

Yield : 1 Serving 

Ingredients

First of all, we will need a special mould which is, unfortunately, rare. It contains very unique characteristics 

Romance
Vibrant Personality
Positive Attitude
Sense of Humor
 Unique sense of style
Popularity
 Adventurousness
 Attractiveness
Hotness
 Self-confidence
 Intelligence
Naughtiness
 Warmness
 Politeness
Shyness
 Charm
Strong
Muscular Body
 Good Athletic Ability
 Great hair 
Tall figure

For the topping a bunch of the most amazing, mesmerizing, beautiful, and sweetest smiles. 

Directions : The hard ingredients are mixed together to make the outer layer and the soft ingredients are mixed to make the filling.The result will be a firm, solid, strong, sweet with slight shade of brown outside and a soft luscious, sweet  inside. The smiles will be added on the top as a final touch. 

This is a sizzling, searing, scrumptious, delicious, aromatic, flavorful, and a sinfully gorgeous recipe that can be made only once in a life time. The recipe has already been made 36 years ago and it just gets better with time. 

And there is no way for it to be made again. πŸ˜­

(sorry for tempting you πŸ˜›)

Why can't the recipe be made again? 
Well...let me see..

1:  The recipe is a family recipe that belongs to Ahluwalia family only.
2: The mould is rare and very hard to find..There is only one in the whole wide world. It's very hot and can also generate great amount of hotness  
3: It's so hard to get all these ingredients in one recipe with the required amounts to get that perfect balance between firm and mushy.

This recipe is delicious, mouth-watering, lip smacking but a few lucky people are entitled to have a slice of this happiness. As for the rest, some may get the chance to see him.. And yes this recipe is enticing, tantalizing, tempting, inviting, and seems like it's shouting " eat me ". 

But they can only ogle him and drool over him.  
 They are not allowed to touch.😳

Of course there may be a few lucky ones who can  .

Those who didn't have the chance to see him yet, can keep wishing and dreaming that someday they will... This recipe is to die for and is heavenly in harmony with almost everyone's taste and likings.  

Until then, lets ogle, and drool over him 
Shab'cuits and Shab'malai, anyone?

Bio

was a big day in a big city, Mumbai, in the life of an army officer dad (Mr. Vinod Ahluwalia) and an air hostess mom (Mrs. Mabel Ahluwalia). A cute little baby boy was born who was going to be famous one day! 

Growing up with siblings Shefali and Sameer, the boy didn't exactly know his destiny. He did schooling at St. Xavier's in Mumbai. He was keen on sports too, but soon, TV came calling!

The first assignment was Hip Hip Hurray! He was one among the teen gang and he had already had made a mark. He was confident, had attitude and was at ease in acting.

He then did a few small roles here and there for the Balaji Telefilms production house. And then he figured his ability to play negative characters when he starred as Saumil Dixit in Kahaani Ghar Ghar ki.

But the big break came in the name of Rishi. He gave dimensions to a typical TV negative character and got people to empathize with a villain. The casanova, vengeful Rishi had an endearing side in his love for his brother. The best was part that he kept the spirit of Rishi throughout the soap,  and arguably one of the most consistent characters in the long running soap, Kahiin Toh Hoga! He won many applauds and accolades for the same!

Interesting was Vansh in Kkavyanjali. So was Omi in Kasauti Zindagii Kay. The suave and charming grey characters were portrayed memorably.

Even though only for a little time, his portrayal of Datta Bhau in Laagi Tujhse Lagan was certainly remarkable. Quite different to his other characters, Datta managed to bring another shade of the actor to light, where we see him successfully play a rural gangster.

Then came the mighty Milind Mishra in Kayamath. To package hate, jealousy, anger, tenderness, love, and passion in one man was no easy job. But, Milind commanded respect and love for the character just like he never bent his head for anything but love in the story.

The best was yet to happen when Abhishek Prem Mehra sizzled the screen in Kumkum Bhagya as the naughty, adorable, cute, comic, possessive, angry, confused, caring, loving and irresistibly sexy Abhi. He rocks it as a grandson, bro in law, son in law, husband and brother; just as he rocks the stage as a rockstar. His fame has reached new heights with the versatile showcase of talent. 

But it's not just acting he is good at. He is an amazing host, as well, who manages not only to entertain the audience, but keep them hooked. His spontaneous one liners and humor have the viewers in splits. He has done several dance shows such as Nach Baliye, Dancing Queen, and chat shows such as Meethi Choori no.1.  

He has tried his hands in the big screen too and done justice to his action-packed roles in Mission Istanbul and Shootout at Lokhandwala.

He has not given up on his passion for sports although acting has become his profession. When he is not acting, he is found playing soccer or cricket as a part celebrity/charity matches. He not only loves sports, but is an adventure sports enthusiast too. Him breaking the Guinness World Record for the longest motorcycle ride through a fire tunnel and winning Khatron ke Khiladi Season 3 are just evidence for it.

He has his own cute little family too. A bright and beautiful wife, Kanchi Kaul and his little bro son, Azai Ahluwalia, who both rock his life.

He is Shabir Sebastian Ahluwalia, an exceptionally talented actor and a smile spreading soul.

His proud fans wish him the best of birthdays this year!

-Trishh- thumbnail

I send across my best wishes to one of d best person I knw who is like a best buddy best father best husband best human being.

On ur bday Rockstar igive u Abasket full of wishes,A bucket full of love And a box filledwid happiness..

Wishing u oll d gr8 things on life,hope dis day will bring you an xtra share of oll dat makes you happiest.

This is 2-3lines4 u shabbo

Your hugs r like

A warm blanket

On achilly morning.

Your kisses r like

A cool breeze

On a summer night.

You r so handsome

You r so sweet

You r so cool

You r so neat

You r so dashing

You r so hot.

No wonder

I lUV you a lot

Happpyyy Birthday my Rockstar shabbo

At d last

You're sweeter than d birthday cake

Are will be devouring later!

Appieee Birthday Rockstar u rocked always

Luv u 4rm bottom of my heart

Made a collage 4 u bt some error r shown so cant post sry

ur smile cutest thnku 4 always smiling me

From Charu wid lots of luv shabbooo

Happy Birthday Dear Rockstar πŸ₯³ β­οΈ May God Bless U And Your Family.

Hey Shabir,

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and many more to come.
You are one of the person in the TV world who is so loveable and hot that its difficult to take my eyes off you. 
You are an awesome Husband and Dad. Adore you and Kanchi as a couple β€οΈ
Its great to be watching you since childhood. 
Keep doing shows always so that we can feel you around all the time πŸ˜›
Love you loads
Hugs and Kisses

A very Happy Birthday again πŸ˜›

Sending birthday wishes to my favourite actor wrapped with loads of happiness and love from my side. i hope that you get everthing your heart desires. wishing you a great year ahead.

Harneet

Happy Birthday to my most loved actor!!! πŸ₯³

Wish you a blessed life with your loved ones and keep entertaining us, Rockstar!!

Have a wonderful and joyous birthday Shabir!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Love you Rockstar!!! β€οΈ

Many more Happy Returns SHABBIR!!! Have a wonderful day with your loved ones!! Stay happy as always!!!

Viji(anamika.vg)

Happy Birthday Rockstar!

Shabir
LOVE LOVE LOVE you as Abhi
this is your best role ever! 

You're an amazing soul, always smiling, wishing you the best this year and for many more..

Keep entertaining us and thank you for visiting India Forums and taking time to read our messages..

From a Pankha across the world in sunny California!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHABBIR...😊 

Either being the super talented actor or the even more awesome human being that you are, you are (and will always be) our Rockstar!! May you be blessed with all the good things in life! Stay blessed! Stay awesome! Love love happy love!!

Happy Birthday Rockstar!!

Happy Birthday Shabir Ahluwalia!!

Your Sri Lankan Pankha, Diah

hello rockstar , 

It's not just another day !! It's your birthday !!

Happy birthday Shabir !!

Have a Twinkie day !!

Hope your day is filled with laughter, giggles, chuckles, guffaws and chortles !!

Keep rocking !! 

Loads of love,

Rishu

Happy birthday dear rockstar!!!!! May you have a rocking year ahead.Lots of love.

Happy
Birthday
Shabbir!!!

Love,
Shivani
(@rockmish512)

Happy Birthday to Rockstar Shabir..

Many more happy returns of the Day..

May God Bless you always...

Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning, and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. 
Move forward with confidence and courage. 
You're a very special person. May today and all of your days be amazing!

Happy Birthday Shabir Ahluwalia.. β€οΈπŸ€—

Happy Birthday Shabbir...May God Bless You With All Happiness..Love And Success...πŸ₯³ 

Dear shabbir ahluwalia 

have a great birthday 

know we are thinking of you ,giving love and support in all that you do 

happy birthday Rockstar 

May god protect you and your family 

with love 

Maruthi ganesh

Hyderabab,india 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHABIR!!! 

You are rockstar on screen and certainly a man with a golden heart off screen! Thank you for Abhi ! Hope you have a wonderful day and a great year ahead!! Sending you lotsa love and best wishes!!!! 

Ishaa

Dear Shabbir,

wishing you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

A talented actor through and through, watching you on screen and during offscreen moments is always a pleasure. Keep rocking it up. Enjoy your day with Family and friends and hoping to see lots more from you.

Sending you lots of love from across the ocean,

Min

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Shabir! 

Whether or not your birthday wishes come true,

you can be sure of one thing:

we will always wish only the best for you.

Thanks for giving us Abhi, the cool rockstar with a heart of gold! Thanks for being such a wonderful person!

Thanks for interacting with us, your fans, on Twitter! It means a lot to us!

Have a wonderful birthday!

May God shower you with blessings and give you the best in life!

Lots of love and hugs to you, Kanchi & lil Azai!

Best wishes from germany,

Kate 

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you ever have and may all your dreams come true...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy Birthay Shabbo

May Allah always bless you with success and happy life InshaAllah

Happy Birthday Shabir!πŸ₯³

May God bless you with all the happiness,success and love!

Hope you have a wonderful day and a great year ahead!

Stay blessed , Stay happy always!πŸ˜ƒ

Lots of love!❀️

Iqra- 

My heart felt wishes and blessings are coming your way on the wonderful occasion of your birthdayParty. I will pray that you receive more than you have hoped for this birthday. Happy Birthday Rockstar shabbir Ahluwalia stay blessed Hugkeep rocking

Your fan frm Dubai

Sara

Wishing the man with a groovy style and a sexy smile a very...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY πŸ˜³

Stay hot and fiery because the "Pankha's" are always there to cool you down.

Lot's of love from the right and the left and the top and the bottom of our hearts, Bole toh...poore Dil Se!

Sending lots of virtual flying 's...πŸ˜›

God bless!

Dear Shabbir 

on your Birthday, I wish that whatever you want must came to you  just the way you imagine or better Shabbir. you  are someone  with a very big heart.  Keep shining brighter and keep glowing more with your humble personality. 
may god protect you and your family  

happy Birthday 

sara iris from France 

Happy Birthday Shabir!

I hope you have a great day and may all your wishes be fulfilled! You are loved incredibly by us all with your role as Abhi, it is a treat to watch you! 

God bless you! β€οΈ πŸ€—
Lots of love from this young fan of yours from UK

Simmi πŸ˜Š

Your birthday is special day for us too ..we are all here to tell you how much we love and cherish you and to show you that special person like you deserve the best that every one of us can do..   just enjoy your day today and let the happiness you have given to us return to  you ..May you have all the joy your heart can hold, all the smiles a day can bring , all the blessings a life can unfold may you always get the best in everything   

Nuha \ Sudan 

Your sweet nature and generous heart is part of what makes you a very special person to me and many others..Wishing you all the great things in life..May you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RocKstar a.k.a Shabir !! Have a fantastic birthday ! Sending lots of love & hugs to You..Kanchi and Lil Azai πŸ˜³

-Tilashini ( Malaysia ) 

To a versatile actor who makes characters come to life,
To a human being who spreads cheer and joy,
Wishes for the best birthday yet!
Love you and Proud to be your admirer- Tia 

Your portrayal of Abhi is what makes Abhi likeable: his antics, his one-liners, his grin, and etc. 

Whether it be emotional scenes, passionate scenes, humorous scenes, or just plain ol' banter, you nail it all! 

And your amazing chemistry with Sriti is very much adored.

Wish you an amazing birthday with Kanchi & Azai and lots of happiness.

P.S: Thanks for solving the mystery of where you went to college😳

-Trisha(@trisha1234 on Twitter)

Happy Birthday Shabbir Real Rockstar

Let this new year of your life be special, full of precious moments, bright emotions, full of happiness and Joy ! Let love follows your footsteps everywhere you go!!! Happy Birthday!! 

With lots of Love

Miths
-Trishh- thumbnail

-Trishh- thumbnail

Organizer: ||-Trishh-||

Intro: ||-mina-|| ||MinMinMehra|| ||-Trishh-||

Shabir Recipe: ||sudanindia2014|| ||-Trishh-||

Bio: ||-Tia-|| ||Diahh||

Birthday Message Compilation: ||--simmi-|| ||harishakb|| 

Gift Compilation: ||--simmi--||

Headers: ||RatiTheAngel.|| ||-Trishh-||

Tags: ||.LovelyDreamer.||

Thanks to all you guys who helped us with ideas and special thanks to the mods!
-Trishh- thumbnail

It's Shabir's birthday!!!

Gif Creds: SaaraDON
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
|| { *' VIDEO MIX '* } ||

Happy Birthday'wa Shabir 😳

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qOhW8px2Q0[/YOUTUBE]

https://vimeo.com/135842730
Edited by SaaraDON - 8 years ago
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

To the best Rockstar to Rock Television
To one of the most talented actors in the industry

Here's Wishing you a...

May this day be the start of the best of years to come!!!

Luv..
Dee
Edited by deefan - 8 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday

Res: I Love you Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
..FuggyMehra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

''Wait ...WHAT someone is getting old today and that ain't me ''

🀣

πŸ€” That's normally how i wish people..
Congrats i cant use my signature move on  you.

Shabir sir hold on to your horses πŸ˜†,
it's not bcz you get better n better every day or the fact that you some how get younger every year.πŸ˜•(some serious witchcraft)

I cant use that because we share the same birthday ...
Awww thank you..really appreciate that..

you have no idea how much that means to me ..

(i know if you are reading this your gonna wish me in your head coz
**pragya style '' aap ho hi itna acce'' ** ) 😳

10th August is my most fav day of the year now bcz of you...A lion i like😳

lets get to the point,serious bushiness talk no bak bak...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Dear

Shabir Sir.

I am a very new fan of yours but in short period of time from far distance you did something amazing to me. You made Abhi real for me.πŸ˜† well your so amazingly talented that u can make Natthu laal Haluwai better then Hrithik Roshan but that's not the point and i am not gonna bore your with the point.πŸ˜†

''Your like a drug to me ,my personal brand of heroin. '' .....twilight

Dont freak out ,i dont do drugs i do people...

Seriously😲 you are Misunderstanding me again

i mean to say i get addicted to talented ppl.

Now a days study ,work anything i get stuck to , feel like leaving it for later i think of this

''Abhi nahi toh kabhi nahi'' πŸ˜†

and remember your smiling face Bammm...everything becomes easy peasy..

Yeah Yeah ''You have that effect on people'' ☒️

Wish ...hmmm...πŸ₯³

i wish you get everything you deserve...
i wish God to love you...
i wish your mind blasting smile never leaves you...

Edits wala Gift :

Well i am one of your super untalented /talentless pankha ...
 i know nothing...πŸ˜”...

Happy Birthday

Sir

❀️

@FuggyMehra

(Fine its silly)
 πŸ˜”

Edited by I-Told-U-So - 8 years ago