Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey everyone!

Yesterday i read an article that mona was campaining for herself n was asking for votes n in that topic many members were sayin that y is mona doing this it's almost like buying people's votes n it's not fair......

Today i read an article which said that aparna n shweta were both campaining for shweta to get votes and in that topic members r saying way to go shweta n stuff.............

What is this guys i know some of u r shweta's fan n some of u are mona's fans but how can u be so downright biased? I am myself a fan of both of them but still i want shweta to win as being a better n brilliant dancer but i can't say mona is bad she's excellent n both of them truly deserve to be here but shweta is still better....
So the question is that how can shweta's fans be so biased that if mona is doing a thing they're not liking it n if shweta is doing a thing they're applauding it.?Why this difference?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3365 thumbnail
trueeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! each and every word is true and i agree to u
breathing_irony thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i apologsie on behalf of all thsoe ppl who caleld moan desperate...tehre was nothing wrong in mona or shveta campaignin for votes---afterall it's the audience who decides the winner....
3365 thumbnail
i think S fans are biased ๐Ÿ˜†
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Shveta was not begging for votes.......It was Aparna who was campaigning coz they are co stars.......Cant stop somebody else...can we...????

Btw ...did Shveta and Longi also go on trucks campaigning like Mona and Toby????? I seriously dont know...CAn neone shed light on this...????
breathing_irony thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hard Rock

Shveta was not begging for votes.......It was Aparna who was campaigning coz they are co stars.......Cant stop somebody else...can we...????

Btw ...did Shveta and Longi also go on trucks campaigning like Mona and Toby????? I seriously dont know...CAn neone shed light on this...????

but no 1 stopped shveta n longi frm doing so either.....

insouciance thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: breathing_irony

but no 1 stopped shveta n longi frm doing so either.....

No one stopped them,but they just didnt do it...๐Ÿ˜›

Yes,I too apologize on behalf of all Shveta fans who have bashed Mona for campaigning....Sorry mona fans๐Ÿ˜Š...And similarly,we shveta fans are yet to get an apology for all the name calling,character annihilation etc....COudl someone from the other clique take the initiative to apologize for all the shveta bashing...Shveta fans apologize for the rudeness(if there was any) ...Similarly,we too deserve an apology๐Ÿ˜Š

silverwing1527 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

No one stopped them,but they just didnt do it...๐Ÿ˜›

Yes,I too apologize on behalf of all Shveta fans who have bashed Mona for campaigning....Sorry mona fans๐Ÿ˜Š...And similarly,we shveta fans are yet to get an apology for all the name calling,character annihilation etc....COudl someone from the other clique take the initiative to apologize for all the shveta bashing...Shveta fans apologize for the rudeness(if there was any) ...Similarly,we too deserve an apology๐Ÿ˜Š

I'll take the honour in doing that! This is a sincere appology on behalf of all mona fans to the shveta fans. We would like to appologize if we have hurt you in any way and hope that appology is accepted. Thanks,

Esha

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandya_rao7

i think S fans are biased ๐Ÿ˜†

in every group, there are some biassed people. learn to live with them or portray urself as an immature self with zest and zeal. see if MONA cares a bit about what u say ๐Ÿ˜‰
mermaid_QT thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

Hey everyone!

Yesterday i read an article that mona was campaining for herself n was asking for votes n in that topic many members were sayin that y is mona doing this it's almost like buying people's votes n it's not fair......

Today i read an article which said that aparna n shweta were both campaining for shweta to get votes and in that topic members r saying way to go shweta n stuff.............

What is this guys i know some of u r shweta's fan n some of u are mona's fans but how can u be so downright biased? I am myself a fan of both of them but still i want shweta to win as being a better n brilliant dancer but i can't say mona is bad she's excellent n both of them truly deserve to be here but shweta is still better....
So the question is that how can shweta's fans be so biased that if mona is doing a thing they're not liking it n if shweta is doing a thing they're applauding it.?Why this difference?

wow, really? that was wrong of s fans who did that. mona fans weren;t perfect either.. calling shveta a BAD HUMAN, NOT WILLING TO PART WITH MONEY etc.. So looks like what goes around, comes around, the law of karma ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
anyway, S fans, pls refrain from stooping low. What do u worry about? afterall, shveta is the best dancer no matter who says what..
i apologze on behalf of those who said bad things abt monas campaign.

qt