Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

193980 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
If it was beautiful personality contest then I support Mona. Go Mona!
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Maya*

If it was beautiful personality contest then I support Mona. Go Mona!

I guess it is Maya 😭 ... but i was wondering... why they make them dance and slog for so many hours practicing .... just make them stand on stage and vote for best human being πŸ˜‰
insouciance thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: purva

I guess it is Maya 😭 ... but i was wondering... why they make them dance and slog for so many hours practicing .... just make them stand on stage and vote for best human being πŸ˜‰

Amen to that....really,its so frustrating.....WHy amke them practice and then make them dance...Just make them stand,make them smile,make them yell,make them say some words...and lets then decide who the better dancer is

its truly as preposterous as the above example...the dancing just never seems to bear any importance,so why even dance

lil_miz_cutie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandya_rao7

good for shveta now even if she wins she will knw who wasloved by the people more

i dont no wat ur problem with shveta is. wat did she do to u, u dont even no her so y r u hating her. i have never said anything bad for mona in that way so y should that. that really wasn't mature for u.
rsoharu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

hehe,Looks like evryone is voting based on sympathy,empathy,goo human being,affability etcetera....

Yay for Mona...and Poor Shveta..As it is she has competition with Mona's popularity and her JAssi image,and now added to that this extra disadvantage of the contestants rooting for mona only because they like her personally.....May God give her the courage to sail through this terrible time

I agree...i thought tis competition was about dancing and not about the best human being and the best pal in the industry...
I agree Mona is good human and maybe she is the best person you could ever meet but that doesnt make her a good dancer πŸ˜†
193980 thumbnail
I love Sanjeev Kapoor's recipes. He is a good human and a great chef. He deserved to win JDJ.
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good for Mona πŸ˜ƒ

She seems got many campaingers like karan Sanjeev & all.. πŸ˜›
3365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lil_miz_cutie

i dont no wat ur problem with shveta is. wat did she do to u, u dont even no her so y r u hating her. i have never said anything bad for mona in that way so y should that. that really wasn't mature for u.

i dnt hate shveta y sld i i dnt even knw her it was a spotanious reaction to the previous posts it was meant for thm not shveta.

but i wil appologise to shveta as she reads all these.

insouciance thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sandya_rao7

i dnt hate shveta y sld i i dnt even knw her it was a spotanious reaction to the previous posts it was meant for thm not shveta.

but i wil appologise to shveta as she reads all these.

hey,you once said that you simply HATE sheveta,because she said jassi will get votes...forgot so easily..when did the hatred meltπŸ˜ƒ

A.S.P.I.R.E thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aww that is not fair ! But I am hoping that one day it is for Mona and the other day it is for Shveta .. I am happy for Mona .. As a part of the contest, promoting just one of them is kinda unfair !