Susi_sneha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
beautiful caps zephy awesome update thank u
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sakhisangni

It is 23 days past the incident Zephy. And thanks so much for those screen caps. This scene was so so sooo adorable and equally desirable. Never thought CVs could give something like this. I had been for one wanting the trio to make a comeback but never expected it to happen in such a manner.

theyis = 23 - thank you, Sakhi 😊

I didn't think I could do justice writing about how perfect that scene was Same here, wasn't expecting a scene like this so soon, thought we'd have to wait a long while. Thank you, CVS!
zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzz

Thanks for the awesome caps Rachana. It was so great to see"The 3 Musketeers"together and smiling and laughing.

You're welcome

Three Musketeers is perfect!

Do you think it was a planned one? As in Cheeku's idea to make Diya laugh? That's what I felt from the look he gave Shaurya
zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susi_sneha_fan

beautiful caps zephy awesome update thank u

Thank you, Susi 😊
Ginny87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

You're welcome

Three Musketeers is perfect!

Do you think it was a planned one? As in Cheeku's idea to make Diya laugh? That's what I felt from the look he gave Shaurya

I felt it was planned to make Diya laugh. Did you see both Shaurya and Chiku's expressions when she started laughing. It was simply perfect.

Thanks if the awesome caps Rachana.
zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ginny87

I felt it was planned to make Diya laugh. Did you see both Shaurya and Chiku's expressions when she started laughing. It was simply perfect.

Thanks if the awesome caps Rachana.

You're welcome, Ginny 😊

Hope they come up with more plans to make her laugh It would be nice where along with her case they show them making discreet efforts to bring her back to her old self
Ginny87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ideally rape hona hi nahi chahiye!!! But if it does, it's great to see the victim overcome everything and come out stronger and retaining their old self. There will be no other victory bigger if you don't loose yourself because of something so heinous against you.
zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ginny87

Ideally rape hona hi nahi chahiye!!! But if it does, it's great to see the victim overcome everything and come out stronger and retaining their old self. There will be no other victory bigger if you don't loose yourself because of something so heinous against you.

Wow Well-said 👏