Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Garima04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Aisha-Haja

Thankss guyssπŸ˜ƒ
I'm trying to make the story as realistic as possible. And trying to give more sidyali scene.. But for story to progress u need other souls (charecters) alsoπŸ˜›
Plus every character introduced and old ones have a special role in sidyali's life.
You'll know soonπŸ˜‰

I agree somewhere!!
But being a Sidyali fan I just want them and only them πŸ˜†
Imiya07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Garima04

same to same !!
It was amazing!
I want these type of sidyali scenes often plss πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I agree somewhere!!
But being a Sidyali fan I just want them and only them πŸ˜†

Me too SidYali SidYali and SidYali

Waiting for the next updateπŸ˜‰

Jaldi update karnaπŸ˜†
Imiya07 thumbnail
I know! We're all SidYali fans ans want only them!
But pls do give a chance to others (atleast only in my FF 🀣)

There is an upcoming couple u guys might like! Just saying πŸ˜” My friends to whom i told liked it! So u guys might to!

P.s. it's okay if u don't!
I just learnt to like all characters! πŸ˜•
But SidYali all the WAY.
Need others just to keep the story to keep on moving.. And keeping the story real. Coz siyali isn't a person who will easily believe sid or forgive him. He's gonna need a lot of help.. And loads of Luck πŸ€—

Garima04 thumbnail

I know! We're all SidYali fans ans want only them!

But pls do give a chance to others (atleast only in my FF🀣)

There is an upcoming couple u guys might like! Just sayingπŸ˜”My friends to whom i told liked it! So u guys might to!

P.s. it's okay if u don't!
I just learnt to like all characters!πŸ˜•
But SidYali all the WAY.
Need others just to keep the story to keep on moving.. And keeping the story real. Coz siyali isn't a person who will easily believe sid or forgive him. He's gonna need a lot of help.. And loads of LuckπŸ€—

chalo Sidyali k liye I'll adjust new characters πŸ˜†
Will try liking them but do gve a tinge of Sidyali in every update...pls pls 🀣
Imiya07 thumbnail

chalo Sidyali k liye I'll adjust new characters πŸ˜†
Will try liking them but do gve a tinge of Sidyali in every update...pls pls 🀣

Am trying my best to include sidyali in every episode! After all... Aisha likey SidYali... Love πŸ€ͺ
Garima04 thumbnail

Am trying my best to include sidyali in every episode! After all... Aisha likey SidYali... LoveπŸ€ͺ

love you yar 😳
Thank you thank you 😊
Your efforts mean alot to us
Keeps Sidyali alive amongst us until season 2 begins πŸ˜‰
Edited by Garima04 - 9 years ago
Imiya07 thumbnail

love you yar 😳
Thank you thank you 😊
Your efforts mean alot to us
Keeps Sidyali alive amongst us until season 2 begins πŸ˜‰

Thankoo πŸ˜‰

Word Count: 1

v_sidyali thumbnail
Thank you
Imiya07 thumbnail
Incomplete - A Warrior High Fan Fiction
Episode 13 : King of the Rings

It was time for the finals.
Sid-Parth vs. Rohan-Ishaan
All the students arrived at the the spot. They were all standing around the ring.
Utkatsh sees the 4 girls at a particular spot. He goes there. Everyone smiles except Siyali who is with her 'saddu amma' look, the worst one ever. He signals Niti.

U - Siyali, Itni karab look kyun de rahi ho. Jaisi ki kuch doob di?

Siyali stares.

N - Sid ke wajase. (Siyali stares at Niti) Aise goor ne se kuch nahi hoga. Isne Sid ka jacket wapas karne ke liye gayi thi... [She tells the whole incident.]

Utkarsh gets really angry.

U - Yeh Siddarth ko main chodunga nahi.
Si - Utkarsh.!
U - Tu chup raho. Uska himmat kaisi hui tumse iss tara ki baath karne ki!
Waise bhi, tujhe kya zaroorat thi, jaake jacket return karne ki? Main jaata!

Siyali gets angry and walks away.

N - Phir se usse gussa diladiya? Main jaati hoon.
U (annoyed looks at Angela) - Ab main ne kya keh diya?

The Match starts.
<Race saason bgm>
The contestants come on stage with their boxing attire which is a different one that usual.

S (to Parth) - Main jaanta hoon ki main tujhe bilkul pasand nahi hoon. And the feeling is mutual. Par sirf iss match ke liye hum saath kaam karenge.

Parth signals a Yes.

Match begins with Ishaan vs. Parth
Angela, Simmi and Utkarsh cheer for Parth from their places. Siyali and Niti are standing very close to the ring encouraging him. Ishaan couldnt match up with Parth. So he lost. But Parth was also wounded badly.

Once the 1st match is over, Utkarsh, Angela and Simmi come to cheer up Siyali.
On the other hand, there is a tough match between Sid and Rohan. During the match, Sid sees Utkarsh holding Siyali by her shoulder and Siyali giving a small smile. It distracts him. He tries to calm himself saying "Utkarsh tera bhai hai". Seeing the whole crowd go down, Siyali and the gang see the match. Siyali sees Sid getting punched. She freaks out.. One more punch And Sid falls down.

Si (shouts) - Sid!!

By mistake she had said his name out loud! All her friends stare at her. Sid looks at Siyali who is tensed. Rohan stares at Siyali.
PoV "Isne sid ke naam kyun boli? Yeh toh usse pasand bhi nahi karti"
Rohan is now confused and also jealous that the girl he likes, supports his opponent!

Sid gets up and now there is a tough fight. And finally, Sid wins. The Referee announces him winner. Sid looks at Siyali who gives a sign of relief. They look at each other. Siyali walks away and the others except Angela stay as Parth also won. Angela follows Siyali outside.

A - Are u alright?
Si - Yes. Har waqt mere peech aane ki zaroorat nahi hai Angela.
A - Mujhe pata hai! (Looks at Siyali) Tum Sid se move on kar nahi paayi na?
Si - Mujhe iske baare mein baat nahi karna.
A - Ok. Tum batana nahi chahti ho, Then i wont ask. But remember, Tum kabhi bhi iske baare mein baath karna chahti ho toh I'm there for you. (Smiles and leaves)

Siyali wasn't very close to Angela. But she knew one thing. That Angela is the only person who thinks Sid still loves her ,the only person to whom she can talk about him, the only person who wouldn't call her stupid even if she still loved Sid and the one who sees there is still hope for them to be together. Too much of optimism!

--------------------------------------------------------------

All students are sitting in the mess having their food. They are all discussing about the results of the competition and are excited about the over all cup.

Rohan is sitting with a stern face. He has a folk in his hand but isn't eating. He thinks about how Sid had defeated him in the ring

I - Bro, tu teek hai?
Ro - Teek? Teek kaise ho sakta hoon! (He bangs the table with his hand) Haar gaya! Main. Haar gaya! Woh bhi Sid se!

He looks at Sid who is looking at Siyali.
Rohan's PoV "Sid Siyali ko like karta hai. Itna toh clear hai. Par kya siyali bhi sid ko like karti hai! Aise dikta toh nahi hai! Par Siyali ne match be beech mein Sid ke naam kyun pukari?"

He looks at Siyali who is sitting silently and listening to her friend's talk.

After their dinner, The students go back to their dorms. Charlie sees Niti standing alone waiting for her friends.

C - Hi Niti! Kal ke result ke liye nervous?
N - Haan. Thoda bohat darr lag raha hai. Vidurshi ne itna acha gaya. Patha nahi hum win kar payenji bhi ya nahi?
C - Mujhe haar jeet mein farak nahi padtah. I'm just happy that i got to perform with you.

He smiles and walks away. Niti just stands there thinking.

In the night, Utkarsh comes inside the dorm and sees Sid wearing his jacket. He touches it slowly, smiles and walks towards his bed.
Utkarsh PoV "Yeh Siddarth ka problem kya hai? Siyali se kehta hai ki yeh jacket ko kabhi nahi pehnega. Aur ab pehen kar sharma raha hai?"
Deep in thoughts, utkarsh walks and hits his head on the bed.

P - Utkarsh, Teek ho? Kya soch raha hai?
U - Iss siddarth ko samaj na bohat mushkil hai.!
P - Main tere bale ke liye keh raha hoon, tu uske chakar mein mat pado. Uske baare mein sochna bhi mat. Kitna door rahenge utna acha hai.

Parth lies on his bed. Utkarsh climbs into his bed.
Utkarsh says to himself in shahrukh khan's tone "Sid ko samaj na mushkil hi nahi naa mumkin hai"

Precap :

Siyali is falling off backwards from the stairs and sid is holding her hand. They have an eye lock
<latika theme music>
Vidurshi (tells to Parth) - Waise bhi I don't blame Vibha ma'am. Tum ho hi itne pyaare ki koi bhi tumhe like karega.