Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow!!!! Awesome story. I love it.πŸ˜ƒ The way you gave description of every scene was just wonderful.πŸ‘ Krissan - Utkarsh and Siddharth - Siyali scenes were mind-blowing.😳 At least I'm not the only one who wants Utkarsh and Krissan to end up together. You are an awesome writer...πŸ‘ Please update soon!😊
Imiya07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Wow!!!! Awesome story. I love it.πŸ˜ƒ The way you gave description of every scene was just wonderful.πŸ‘ Krissan - Utkarsh and Siddharth - Siyali scenes were mind-blowing.😳 At least I'm not the only one who wants Utkarsh and Krissan to end up together. You are an awesome writer...πŸ‘ Please update soon!😊

Thankss a lot πŸ˜›
Glad you like it! I also like Utkarsh and krissan to be together. Will update soon 😳
Imiya07 thumbnail
Incomplete - A Warrior High Fan Fiction
Episode 8 : Begins with a Bang

"Mere baare mein baath ho raha hai kya? (smiles)"

They all turn towards the door. A silhouette of a boy is seen.

"Speak of the Devil and the Devil is here."
The boy spreads his hands and poses as the devil himself.
The boy walks in front followed by few others.
Enter Rohan with Ishaan, Lucky (Lakshman) and few others. Rohan, the Head boy of Nehru house.
Seeing them, all the boys already in the boxing room walks towards them. They confront each other.

I - Yeh parth?. mujhe harayega? ( in an arrogant tone) yahi hai na, Vibha ma'am ka pyaar.
L (mockingly) - Unke deewane toh hum bhi thae, isme aisa kya hai jo mere paas nahi hai?

Parth gets really angry and holds Lucky's shirt.

U - Dekho, hum jhagda nahi karna chahtey hain.
I - Yeh dekho. Boxing room mein hoke no fighting. Kya karega tu?

Ishaan starts pushing utkarsh.

L - Yeh kuch nahi karega. Iske maarne ke baad bhi isse dekhne koi nahi aayega. Anaad hai na. (Gives a HiFi to Ishaan while rohan gives a smirk)

Sid starts fuming with anger. Some idiot just called his brother an orphan.
Sid comes in between and hold Lucky's shirt "How dare u? Tumhari himmat kaise hui utkarsh se aise baath karne ki."
All the other guys pull sid back.

"Tumhara saara strength ko tum boxing match mein dikhana. Ab chale jao"

S - Utkarsh, tum theek ho?"

Utkarsh stares and goes away. All the boys walks outside one by one

--------------------------------------------------------------

Parth walks fast with a lot of anger. Utkarsh follows him.

U - Parth. Parth. Bro. Tu theek hai?
P - Nahi utkarsh. Main thodi der akele rehna chahta hoon.
Utkarsh Pov "in sab ko vibha ma'am aur parth ke baare mein kaise pata' chala? Acha hua Sid ne sab ko rokliya"

He goes into the library and takes a slow stroll each section of the library.

<music starts - iktara (wake up Sid)>

Rooh Ka Banjara Re PaRinda
Chad Gaya Dil Ka Re GhaRonda
Chad Gaya Dil Ka Re GhaRonda TodKe
Re GhaRonda TodKe, Gaya Chodke

Je Naina Karu Band Band
Beh Jaye Boond Boond (Beh Jaye Boond Boond)
Je Naina Karu Band Band
Beh Jaye Boond Boond
Tadpaye Re, Kyu Sunaye Geet MalHar De
He remembers all the moments he and Vibha shared together here. The time when she couldn't reach the book, when they were so close standing on the bench, when he lied on vibha's lap, etc

Vey Malang Tera Iktara Iktara
Vey Malang Tera Iktara
Vey Malang Tera Iktara

Vey Malang Tera Iktara
Vey Malang Tera Iktara
He sits on the desk and remembers all their last moment. He sits silently as he drowned in sadness.

"Aa. Why don't u just come into my hand" he hears a voice and someone jumping. He sees a girl in one of the sections. She tries to reach a certain book and is unable to reach. She turns.

A fair girl with Brown curly hair is seen. She gets on the chair near by and tries to take it. She slips and Parth catches her.

<hum tum bgm plays>

She hears a sound "Vi" She gets down. "Coming bhaiya"

P - Tumhara naam Vi hai? (Remembering vibha)
Vi - Haan! Nahi. Im Vidhurshi. Bhaiya calls me Vi. That's all.

Vidurshi's brother, Vidyut comes in. He is a medium height handsome guy with a stern look on his face. He stares looking at Parth and turns towards Vidurshi

Vd - Vi, Ive been searching all over for you. Kitni dher lagadi? Chale?
Vi - Ji Bhaiya.

Both of them go out. Parth takes the book, comes out and gives the book to her.

Vi - Thanks parth (smiles.)
Parth's PoV "Yeh mera naam kaise jaanti hai?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

All the students are seated in their seats.

Simmi - Tum logon ne suna? Aaj school mein ek naya ladka aaya tha. He looked damn hot.
N - Haan, maine bhi dekha. Kaun ho sakta hai? Student toh nahi lag raha tha.
A - I hope ki woh humara naya english sir ho. (Excited)

On the other side, Ruhi, Shwetha, Krissan and her other friends were also discussing about the same new guy they had all saw.

Sid and Charlie not understanding wat the big deal is, stare at each other and say "Girls"

"Good morning", they hear a voice. All students get up. The guys look confused, while the girls look at each other and blush. Siyali, as always, is indifferent.

U - ye ladkiyon ko hua kya? (Looks at Parth) Aise kyun react kar rahi hain?? (Confused)

Parth just gives a i dont care look.
This person was the same guy who they had seen a while ago. He started to speak

"Good morning guys!"

All students get up.

" I'm Adi, Aditya Mathur, your English teacher (pauses) for the time period. Please sit down"

All students settle down. Angela has a big smile on her face.

Adi - First day of class! (Looks around) don't worry am not gonna take class. Har teacher ka first class mein introduction. (Makes a sound)

He stands straight and imitates.

Adi - Hello. Im Aditya Mathur. Commerce student. I scored so much in 10th.. (Back to old pose) I used to hate it when i was student. So you guys tell, wat do we do?"

Some random girl "Sir, Tell us bout yourself" (in a dreamy tone)

Adi - Apne baare mein khud bolna? Nah! Not my style! How bout this? Lets play a game.! Tum log mujhe 20 questions apne baare mein pooch sakte hain. But main sirf haan ya na mein jawab dunga. Ya?

All girls nod their head in excitment while the boys are annoyed.
At the end of the class,

Adi - Now that you guys know a lot about me, its time i get to know you. And like i said khud ke baare mein bolna. Its boring. So we're gonna have an activity. I've made chits of all your names and each one of u get to pick one chit. Jiska naam apki chit mein aayega, you'll have to write bout that person - poem, para, essay, kuch bhi. But guys, in English (all girls laugh) After all this is English class.

Aditya sir gives a awkward look seeing the girls react this way.

He makes everyone take chits. Most of them got chits of people they barely know except one. Sid, he got Siyali. He kept looking at the chit in anger
PoV "Goddd, Why? Why??" He kicks the table near by hard that it makes a loud noise disturbing the whole class. Aditya sir stares at him.

S - (slowly) Sorry (louder) Sorry Sir.

Aditya sir gives a smile. All of them start dispersing while sid just stand there not knowing how to vent his anger out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Precap :

At night, All boys are at their dorms. Their sitting as a group around a bed. Dishant is playing the guitar.

(Sid sings)
tujhko jo paaya ahan
to jeena aaya
ab ye lamha theher jaye tham jaye bas jaye hum dono ke darmiyaan
Garima04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update !!
Missing Sidyali scenes
Waiting for the next update. πŸ˜‰
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update πŸ‘
Waiting for SidYali scene as usualπŸ˜‰

Updated soon😳
Imiya07 thumbnail
Incomplete - A Warrior High Fan Fiction
Episode 9 : Who am I?

During the night, Sid keeps thinking on what to write. PoV "Siyali... siyali.. Kya likhun tere bare mein?" He scratches his head with the pen.

Punith - Bro kar kya raha hai? Aao, Dishant guitar bajaa raha hai. Tum aake gao na.

Punith drags sid. All of them create a big group around the bed.

<music starts - Tujko jo paaya (Crook)>
(Sid sings)

Mere Bina main, rehne laga hoon
teri hawaon mein, behne laga hoon
jaane main kaise
tera hua hoon
mujhe to lagta hai main shayad tere dil ki dua hoon haan
tujhko jo paaya
to jeena aaya
tujhko jo paaya
to jeena aaya
As he sings, He remembers few of his moments with Siyali. Their first meeting - Their first almost hug - Their first kiss - The time they rolled in staff room - The promise Sid made - The time when she turned and smiled. All other happy moments. A smile automatically creeps into his face.

S - I know wat I'm gonna write

He sits in the corridor and starts writing. As he writes, Sid smiles to himself. Charlie reaches there.

C - Bro, Akele akele smile kyun kar raha hai? (Sees a paper in sid's hand) Tum kiske bare mein likh rahe ho?
S - Woh. Koi nahi.
C - Woh koi nahi tujhe bohat blush kara raha hai. (Mockingly)

Utkarsh looks at this as he had decided to keep a close watch on Sid to find out wat exactly were his feelings for Siyali.
While Sid wanted to write in such a way that whoever read it doesn't get a slighted idea that it was him who wrote it.

Next day morning, all boys get ready for their work outs and jogging while the girls get ready for their dance class. As before, they needed to cross each other before going their own ways.

<isi umar mein(unplugged) - bgm>

The girls reach the dancing room. They were all wondering who will be their new dance teacher as Vibha ma'am was their previous teacher.
Anwesha ma'am enters. "Good morning girls"

Girls - Good morning ma'am (they seemed confused)
AMaam - I know you are confused. Until a new teacher is appointed, i will be your dancing teacher. I know there are a lot of talented dancers in this class (looks at Siyali. She smiles) I want to see all your talent.

All girls nod their head.

<Classical Music starts>
And anwesha ma'am lead them into dancing.

During the English class, Adi sir collects all the description sheets. Now he distributes the sheets to the student whose name is specified.

Adi - Now, one by one you'll read out loud what is written in your sheet. Who am i? Today you're gonna read who your friend thinks you are! Starting with the first one. You pls stand up.
<fast forward - students seen reading one by one> Most of them turned out to be funny. Especially krissan's which was written by Niti.

Last was Siyali. She started reading out loud

"Siyali,
A most beautiful name for the prettiest girl.

The Best thing about her is her simplicity. She is much different from all the other girls! But still the Best.

She inspires and makes one believe in love. She is a person who is willing to move mountains for the person she loves. She takes care for all her friends but is the one who needs to be loved and taken care of.

A good person. An amazing friend and A great leader. A very strong and brave girl. But is very tender and soft from heart. A brilliant and an intelligent girl who follows every rules and regulations with a few exceptions when it comes to her friends.

Who says she is an orphan when she can make a family wherever she goes.

She has a habit of making assumptions without hearing out what the other person says and believes anything and everything people say without thinking what the truth might be. If she finds you doing something wrong, She'll give you a big lecture.
A little harsh. With little attitude.
But from deep inside, Very innocent and kind.

Her friends call her Saddu amma as she smiles very little and occasionally. But there are many willing to do anything to see one little smile on her face. A smile that will melt away the hardest of the hearts.

If i had to describe her in one single word, it would be 'Siyali'
Siyali, itself describes everything about her. "

Siyali finished reading and looked at Adi Sir who smiled at her. Then she sat down

Adi - Now that was one very good description. Hats off to whoever wrote it. (Looks at Sid)

Siyali PoV "Yeh sab!? Utkarsh aur Niti ke ilaava, Mere baare mein itna sab kuch tho sirf..."
She turns to Sid who shows attitude and acts like he didn't write it.

N - Yeh hai kaun jo Siyali ko itna ache se jaan ta hai?
P - Hum me se koi nahi hai.
Simmi - Tumhara koi secret admirer hoga (giggles)

Utkarsh wonders if it was Sid? And Angela is sure that it is Sid. Siyali is sure that it isn't Sid after his reaction.

Precap

Sid comes in between Utkarsh; Rohan and his gang
I - Tera long lost bhai toh nahi? (Mockingly)
Utkarsh asks for Krissan's hands. She gives him her hand. He drags her into the ground.
(Sings)
Auni pauni teri harqaton pe khulke hansta hua
Utkarsh starts singing does a crazy dance.
v_sidyali thumbnail
Lovely update loved d description alot
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
NiceπŸ˜›
Liked Siyali's description which sid wrote😳
Garima04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its damn good !
The description was adorable and anyone's could make out it is Sid writing it !
I loved the description so true so deep 😳
Imiya07 thumbnail
Thankss guys!
Glad you like the description 😳