Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Imiya07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Incomplete - A Warrior High Fan Fiction
Episode 47 : Fingers Crossed

The warriors walk off-stage and start screaming. They celebrate their victory. They hug each other in joy. Vidurshi starts crying.

Vd - kyun haste haste ro rahi ho?
Vi - Yeh toh khushi k aasu hain, bhaiya.

Sid and Vidyut look at each other and hug Vidurshi at the same time. Later sid turns the other side to hug the person next to him. Next to him is Siyali who has a big smile on her face. Seeing her, Sid drops his hand thinking that Siyali wouldn't be comfortable hugging him. But this time, she voluntarily hugged him. Sid confused keeps his hands on her and smile.

Sid (to himself) - ThankYou God! (With a funny look)

They hear a voice "Maan gaye!" Everyone stops celebrating and look towards the voice. There stood their enemies who had stole their performance, Xavier high.

Boy - Must say! This was your best performance yet!
Girl - Humne kabhi nahi socha tha ke tum log itni jaldi kuch naya soch lenge.

All the boys and girls of Xavier High looked impressed. Firstly they were impressed with themselves for copying someone's performance in just 3 days. But now, their rivals had devised a new performance in just 10 hours. That was something no one imagined.

Boy - Congrats

He extended his arm towards them. The warriors looked confused and mostly angry.

<warrior high theme>
Sid looked left and right; and then shook his hand with the enemy. One by one the others congratulated them. Aditya sir gave a smile seeing them. PoV "So you guys did win their respect"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Day 5
The last day of Karishma which was the real celebration. The prize distribution started at 9am. Various celebrities were invited. The prize distribution would last till around 4pm. After which they had a party all night which lasted till around 3-4am. Such a party was organized so that the winners celebrate their victory and those who did not win would cheer up. As, in Karishma, there was no winner nor loser. It was the spirit that mattered.

In the morning all of them changed into their school t-shirts. Each school had to provide all their participants with similar t-shirts with the school's name on it. Warriors T-shirt was in red with the school's name written behind. All the guys were seen wearing the t-shirt with their regular jeans while girls wore either shorts, caprices, jeans or jean skirts.

Rohan and the gang are seen walking towards their auditorium. On the way,

I - Iss performance ke baad, hum zaroor jeetenge!
L - Par other competitions bhi hai na?
I - Woh toh hai...
Ro (with attitude) - Guys! Chill. We will win for sure. Kehte hai na, 'Winners ko koi hara nahi sakte, not even God'. Now, Even God can't stop us from winning!

Rohan gives a smirk while the other two also nod their heads. Suddenly they hear someone from behind speaking to them.

Vi - Yahi problem hai! Every villain who says (imitates Rohan) 'Even god can't stop me from winning' in the starting of the movie ends up losing. Kyun ki God jo hai na woh situations ko aise chutkiyon mein badal sakte hain.
I - Ab iss waqt kya ho sakta hai? That we don't win.
Vi - Hmm.. Filmy style mein socho toh... Hmm.. Like he can cause a glacier right now. (Singing) School jaayegi snow ke andhar. Hum jaayengey upar. No results. No victory.
L (funny tone) - Vidurshi? Subbah subbah aise baath!
Vi - Just saying Lucky. Kuch bhi ho sakta hai. God se panga math lo.

She winks at Lucky and goes away. As she leaves, Rohan smiles. He closes his eyes for a second. And when he opens he sees Ishaan and Lucky in close up keeping their faces inches away from his.

Ro (startled) - What you guys doing?
I - You're smiling?
L - Normal circumstances mein, tumhe irritate hone chahiye! Par tum hass rahe ho?

Rohan gives one 'what are you blabbering?' look. He thinks something.

They walk to their respected seats. Sid also walks in and sees Siyali, Angela, Vidurshi and Parth sitting next to Utkarsh and asking him what happened. But Utkarsh didn't seem to answer. Sid calls Vidurshi with signals. She comes.

S - Teddy! Ek baath bolo.
Vi - Bolo Sid!
S - Yeh Utkarsh ko kya hua?
Vi - Patha nahi. Parso se hi kuch hogaya hai. Bata bhi nahi raha hai. Don't know what the problem is?
S - Acha! (To himself) Kya ho sakta hai?
Vi - Don't know.
S - Tumse nahi! Khud se poocha tha. Anyways, tumhe patha chaley toh mujhe batha na.
Vi - Ok sure.

She leaves, turns back and says "Nice hairstyle huh. looking good Sid." Sid keeps his hand on his hair and smiles. She walks away. Sid stands there looking at Utkarsh and feeling bad that his brother was in trouble. He wanted to ask Utkarsh about the problem and help him out. But the question was why would Utkarsh share his troubles to Sid when he wasn't disclosing it to his best friends? Ofcourse, Sid was his brother. But he didn't know it.

<Roobaroo bgm (Rang de Basanti)>
The Prize distribution starts. The results are announced. Most of the warriors got atleast one prize while others got 2-3 also.

"Now! The moment we've all been waiting for. The overall cup. Anyone can guess who would be winning the prestigious cup and the prize money of 2.5 Lakhs"

Everyone is tensed. So are our warriors. They did have a strong feeling they would win. But sometimes the plates turn. Nothing is certain until it is told to be! The girls had their fingers crossed and were praying.

"And the winner is... Winning 36 prizes out of 40, and with the highest points ever scored in the history of Karishma, The over all championship goes to...
Warrior high"
o gumshuda, sa khwaab tha
woh mil gaya woh khil gaya
who loha tha pighal gaya
khincha khincha machal gaya
sitaar mein badal gaya
roobaroo, roshni
roobaroo, roshni hai..
The warriors stand up screaming and run on to the stage. They get the over all championship cup and the cheque for prize money. They call Aditya sir on stage. He gestures a No. Few boys go down pull him up. They also call Deepa ma'am on stage. All of them hold the cup and cheque and shout. They take a group picture.

[Click]

After lunch, the students went to their rooms. Siyali, Angela and Vidurshi are seen walking.

Vi - Siyali, tu kya pehen rahi hai!
A - Please don't tell me you're wearing one of your salwar!

Siyali gives a sheepish look. Vidurshi and Angela look at each other.

Si - Sochna bhi math! Main tum logon se dress nahi ley sakti.
Vi - Actually, Yahan ek choti si boutique hai. Hum wahan se qareed sakte hain. It's very cheap here. Sponsors jo itne milte hain.
A - Come on Siyali. Let's do some shopping.

<Suno aisha bgm (Aisha)>
Siyali nods. They go to the shop and start shopping for all of them. They compare, check and buy. They come out with loads of bags. Others also get themselves ready for the party.

Finally, they get ready!

Precap :

Uff teri nazar, It says I wanna dance with you
ooo ooo... (x2)
Angela and Vidurshi leave their partners and dance with each other acting the words.
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
woow👏👏
Read the last 3-4 updates together😳

What descriptive update😆

I'm just loving it 😉

Waiting for your next update
That will be on Monday😭
Garima04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sorry had a busy day yesterday so read both episodes together.
And no doubt both are done so well !!
Loved this Karishma thing alot !!!!!!!!
Amazing u aree alwayss 👏
Imiya07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

woow👏👏

Read the last 3-4 updates together😳

What descriptive update😆

I'm just loving it 😉

Waiting for your next update
That will be on Monday😭

Thankooo! 😊
Yes! Next update on Monday ya! 🥱
Imiya07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Garima04

Sorry had a busy day yesterday so read both episodes together.
And no doubt both are done so well !!
Loved this Karishma thing alot !!!!!!!!
Amazing u aree alwayss 👏

No problemo! 😃
Thankss for for the compliments 😳
v_sidyali thumbnail
Sorry for late reply
Actually I'm out of town so range problem
So nt able to reply BT u made ma day
anshuls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well written! 👏
Imiya07 thumbnail
Incomplete - A Warrior High Fan Fiction
Episode 48 : Feast Your Eyes On

One by one, they enter the party.

Parth and Utkarsh are wearing jeans and shirt - Dark blue and yellow shirt respectively.

Rohan and the gang enter with coolers. Rohan is wearing blue jeans, white shirt and a black jacket with his hands in pocket. Lucky wears a maroon tshirt. Ishaan is wearing Brown jacket with blue jeans. As others walk in, Tarini, wearing a brown strapless full length dress, holds on to Ishaan. Both of them walk in together.

Later, 3 girls enter Angela (wearing a red halter neck dress), Siyali (wearing purple one shoulder dress till knee length) and Vidurshi (wearing a cream colour strapless dress). They walk in together with a smile.

Sid and Vidyut enter. Sid is wearing a black shirt (2 buttons open) with blue jeans while vidyut wore jeans, white tshirt and a cream colour jacket. Vidurshi came running.

Vi (singing) - Hai Sid! Hai Bhaiya!
S (astronished) - Hai! Arey wah! Tum dhono ab ek colour ki dress bhi pehenne lage? Wow!
Vi - Twins hain na! Our minds work alike!

Vidyut hits Vidurshi's head and both of them start talking. Sid moves few steps away and starts searching. Vidurshi leaves. Then she walks backwards.

Vi - Bhaiya! Main udhar food counter ke paas rahoongi. Angela aur (in a loud voice, coming near sid) Siyali ke saath.
S - Huh!
Vd (confused) - Okay?
Vi - Just thought you would want to know

She looks at Sid and winks. Sid gives an embarrassed look. Vidurshi smiles and walks away. Sid and Vidyut go inside the hall.
Krissan enters wearing a light yellow sheer dress. She searches for someone and spots Utkarsh. She goes near Utkarsh who was standing alone. Seeing her, he moves away and stands with Parth who was getting a drink.

Inside the party, Sid was getting desperate to see Siyali. His mind was wandering. PoV "Woh kya pehen rahi hogi? Kaisi dikh rahi hogi. Sab se achi. Sab se alag. Arey yaar kahan hai?"

Sid was getting impatient, looking around to find Siyali. Suddenly, Rohan crashes into him.

S - Phir se? What's your problem man?
Ro (angry) - Seriously!?

Sid was gonna shout at Rohan. But he spotted Siyali standing alone in a corner with a juice glass in hand. She was nodding her head in disagreement as Vidurshi and Angela kept calling her to the dance floor. Sid gives a big smile.

S - Rohan! We'll continue this later. Bye!

Rohan gives an irritated look. He also leaves in the opposite direction.

A guy asks Angela for a dance. She smiles at Vidurshi and takes his hand. They dance. 3-4 cute boys approached Vidurshi who looked confused.

All of them - Dance?
Boy1 - Main pehle aaya tah!
Boy2 - No. I came first
Boy3 (attitude) - It doesn't matter kisne 1st aaya tha.

Vidurshi was surprised. PoV "Wow. Mere saath dance karne ke liye bhi jhagda. How cool". She was smiling seeing them fight.

Voice "Sorry guys! She's with me" The boys give an irritated look and leave. Vidurshi turns to see who it was and gives a smile seeing the person standing behind her.

Sid slowly walks across all those dancing to reach Siyali. Siyali also sees him. They both look at each other and smile. As he nears her,

"Are we having a good time?"
All the students shout.
"Last night in Karishma. Iske baad, back to old school life. Sad. Isn't it? (Giggles) As we always say, 'Karishma mein everyone's a winner' Lets all party like one. The night is still young. Sab log apne liye ek partner dhoondlein aur aayiye dance floor mein..
Music"

<music starts - uff teri adha (Karthick calling Karthick)>
All students shout in excitement. Sid comes near Siyali and offers his hand,

S - Can i have a dance?
Si - Nahi Sid. Sorry
S - Humesha nahi. No. Tell something else!
Si - Something else? Like what?
S - Yes, Sid! I would love to, Sid! Haan, Sid! Kuch bhi bol sakti ho.

Sid gives a childish smile while Siyali gives him a doubtful look.

S - Tum nahi aayi toh, chota sid ko bohat bura lage gah! Please...

Siyali takes his hand.

Aaa..aaa...
Jogi nach leee yeee ..
Rang rach deee yee ee.. (x2)
All others are seen dancing with full energy. Sid brings Siyali into the dance floor

Lehra ke balkha ke tu, duniya bhula ke naach
Dhun koi gungunaale, gaale tu gaake naach
Rangeeniyon mein kho ja, peeke peelake naach
Mad bhare naino se tu, naina mila ke naach
Sid and Siyali stand near each other; and lightly dance. They just do small steps smiling at each other. Angela, Tarini, Ishaan and others are seen dancing happily. Boys approach Krissan who rejects them. Utkarsh, also staying away from dance floor with Parth sees this.

Uff teri adaa, I like the way you move
Uff tera badan, I like to see you groove
Uff teri nazar, It says I wanna dance with you
ooo ooo... (x2)
Vidurshi is seen dancing with a lot of energy. Her curly hair bounces right and left as she dances. Lucky is seen doing a funny dance. In between, Angela and Vidurshi leave their partners and dance with each other acting the words.

As others dance, the girl standing behind Siyali pushes her by mistake.

<slow music>
She falls on Sid's shoulder. The whole dance floor freezes. Siyali raises her head from Sid's chest.

Dekh ke bhi nahi ho yakeen
Itni kyun hai bata tu haseen
Tere husn se zindagi haseen
Tere husn ke aagey koi haseena kuch bhi nahi
They look at each other. To them, it felt like they were the only two ones in the world. They were lost in each other. They hold each others hands and keep their foreheads together. They do a small dance.

Aankhon mein mere saare sapne sajaa ke naach
Mujhko tu dil mein rakh le, dil ko dhadkake naach
Pyaar agar hai mujhse, pyaar jataa ke naach
Jaan o dil jo hai teri, mujhpe luta ke naach
Siyali gives a big smile as Sid also smiles. Vidyut, Rohan and the others are also seen dancing with girls. Sid and Siyali are now moving like dancing waltz

Uff teri adaa, I like the way you move
Uff tera badan, I like to see you groove
Uff teri nazar, It says I wanna dance with you (x2)
They start dancing. They stage around them clears a little bit. They do the usual dance where they moved, Sid spun siyali, caught her, etc. Siyali and Sid started laughing heavily as they danced. Siyali held Sid as she laughed. Then realised how close she was to him. She couldnt remembered when was the last time she had so much of fun or laughed. It seemed like never.

As the song ends, they kept looking at each other. And seeing this was someone who didn't want anything good for them. Ayaz was planning something big and noone knew what?

Precap :

Az - Agar tumse better koi ladki mil gayi toh, Sid tumhe phir se chod kar jaa'ega!
Si - Sid aisa nahi karega!
Az - Woh aisa hi karega! I know my best friend better than you do!
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow Interesting👏
Keep it up

Love the way you describe things so well😉
SIYA12321 thumbnail

[ DELETED ]

Edited by SIYA12321 - 5 years ago