Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: dsgirl

Just saw the episode...kya ho raha hai..I'm confused

Hi Dhara,
After how many days you watched?😆
Mangales thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Again the scene between Shaurya and Karan was nice. And the smile and facial expression Kunal Karan Kapoor gave at the satisfaction that Karan got scared...was so mesmerizing. See him smile after a long time...
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakhisangni

Kitne din baad dekha hai ? 😆

Btw Hi! 😊

Saw it last Thursday I think when I came back from the trip and now aaj...beech mein was stuck somewhere so couldn't see...ye karan waapis kaise Aa gaya
Payal_22 thumbnail
Shaurya to Karan ki band baja raha h
Shaurya To Karan : Tera hi Intezaar ho raha h ... Aaj Nag Panchami h na ...andar ja ..Doodh pi le 😆 🤣
sakhisangni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

</div>
<div>

</div>
Threatening Ishani too as they gave shelter to her?😕 I don't think cheap criminals will dare to do this sort of stuff. Maybe really some professional enemy of Diya or Awaaz might have sent them.

<div>

Yes Subha they definitely have some sort of strong backing otherwise the way that goon was shivering and was scared at the police station, he would not have dared to call Diya or anyone connected with her.
Edited by sakhisangni - 9 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Payal_22

Shaurya to Karan ki band baja raha h
Shaurya To Karan : Tera hi Intezaar ho raha h ... Aaj Nag Panchami h na ...andar ja ..Doodh pi le 😆 🤣

Sach me he said that?😲😆
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sakhisangni

Yes Subha they definitely have some sort of strong backing otherwise they way that goon was shiv iron and was scared at the police station, he would not have dared to call Diya anyone connected with her.

Then why was it show like they were random gundas?😕 But they did say that She is more important and left karan. But after diya hid herself in that dust bin, gunda's left na!😕
Anyway CVs logic hum kaise samjhenge!
sakhisangni thumbnail

Sach me he said that?😲😆

Yes he did and that was one scene which was worth watching

@Dhara you can visit this thread for last week update
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4436964

And there is one more thread by Glider which I am unable to locate now. It has everyday's update and review.

Btw nothing much happened. Still the Karan drama going on but Shaurya knows him well now and gives him left right and centre but Diya is still very much in love with him. Inbetween not much progress on rape case as all evidences are destroyed some by Diya's family itself. And regressive rant of Badi ma still going on plus she is trying to poison Ishani against Urmi and this time Shaurya as well on Diya's pretext.
sakhisangni thumbnail

Then why was it show like they were random gundas?😕But they did say that She is more important and left karan. But after diya hid herself in that dust bin, gunda's left na!😕

Anyway CVs logic hum kaise samjhenge!

Hindi serial my dear cannot find logic everywhere. But I am 100 percent sure after Diya's picture that arrived in Awaaz office that there is some one powerful behind all this.