Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 9 years ago
Damn! I love Man aamadeh am <3 read this YT comment for Gul - she is a prototype for how a hoor would look like in the heaven! so cute😛 Atif did a decent job with low notes too (he usually messes 'em up), or maybe its the newfound atif fangirl in me talking😳
+++++++++++
Ae dil was a nice lovely number, perffect song for baarish + samosey relishing day😳 Sara Haider was fabulousss! Ali zafar no doubt is powerful when it comes to shifting between normal and falsetto..so effortless! very few can be so smooth in those transitions..apart from Kishore Kumar and Sonu Nigam, there arent too many who get it right..but Ali does😃

+++++++++++++
Rabba Ho is another song I personally liked..Mulazim Hussains voice is so earthy and rustic <3 dig totally..

yet to catch up on other numbers

edit - heard Hinaa ki Khushboo - sach main ajab si kashish and khushboo in that song - beautifulll number ^_^
Edited by -FreeLancer- - 9 years ago
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

ISLAMABAD - Coke Studio 8 released fusion of Atif Aslam and Mai Dhai in episode in six on Saturday.

Atif Aslam and Mai Dhai's fusion of Saraiki and Urdu enthralled the music lovers. Atif Aslam after showed his skill in Persian and Arabic, he stunned the music lovers with Saraiki language.

This is third appearance of Atif Aslam in Coke Studio 8, while Mai Dhai second time gave the chance to music lovers to taste the pure Saraiki song.

Atif Aslam's Tajdar e Haram jolted the music chart in which he also showed the command over Arabic language and then with Gul Pannra he also sung Persian lyrics.

In just 50 minutes after the release, Kadi Ao Ni went viral on social media. So far, his song got 1000 shares on social networking website.

Link: http://www.thenewstribe.com/2015/09/19/coke-studio-8-atif-aslam-mai-dhais-kadi-aao-ni-shake-music-charts/

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am absolutely loving all the atif's songs and his qawali in CS.
Rangeela by Ali Azmat was NEXT LEVEL..
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
For the first time listened to a song from coke studio ND m just lovingg it!!! So nice... 😊,