Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
AAYIIEE!! Umair and QB's track was WORTH the wait! Uff! Sammi Mere Waar is all kinds of love! Umair's high notes and QB's melodious unique voice. Plus the energy of the song. You have the upbeat drums and guitars and then there is the flute and violin accompanying them. Love, love, LOVE it so much!

Its video needs separate mention. Umair didn't stand still for ONE second! He kept bouncing and he was so into the music and song. Mouthing QB's lines even. Even QB was infected by his energy and ended up mouthing his lines. When the singers and the musicians are so engrossed in the song themselves, it really shows and translates to the listeners as well.

I got the song Imma listen to all week 😆
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Included last track of episode 2.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0

Nahh Saad Sultan is not there in artist lineup, which is sad because he is really good and deserves to be in CS.

Saad is so good. MNYH has one of the best Pakistani albums I've heard in a long while. ..he really should have been invited this season. Some of his covers and solo tracks are amazing too.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I'd love to see Falak Shabbir in CS as well. In-fact there's so many other artists that I'm probably currently forgetting who deserve to be here.

Yes, Falak too. I really enjoy Falak's music.

What about Farhan Saeed or Jal in generally? Have these guys ever been called for Coke Studio? I don't think they have.
starstruckk thumbnail
Never mind, actually Jal has..just double checked...but they should call Farhan again.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I never watched any of these until one follower from Twitter was talking about it and I'm so addicted! Masha Allah Pakistan have some gem singers <3
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Never mind, actually Jal has..just double checked...but they should call Farhan again.

I miss Jal. After Junoon, Fuzon, the only Pakistani band I really enjoyed listening to.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Am I the only one who is loving Ali Zafar's "Rockstar" song. The tongue in cheek humour is great. Really funky, such a nice change from the usual sufi music. Thank-God! Also, his vocals like damn!
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So i liked QB and Umair's song and Ali Zafar' Rockstar.. But they aren't as good as Tajdar e Haram or Bewajah. I am addicted to these two hence I end up comparing these songs to the new ones 😳
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tajdar-e-haram😳😳😳...its so mesmerizing...atif aslam is the best❤️