Monday 3rd Aug: Nik couldn't confess his feelings

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Badri nanu is doing well and came home on his own feet.

Nik, Roshni and doodle again hanging out.. Doodle pretending to sleep so that Nik and Roshni can have some private moments 😆 That was sweet!!

Nik couldn't directly tell his feelings to Roshni. Roshni tries to dig the secrets and all that Nik could say was, the girl is his best friend. Roshni little bit confused but probably is reciprocating his feelings.

Nanu on his routine visit to clinic. Roshni and co joins him. While they are enjoying their lunch, the little boy falls and injures his leg badly. He is bleeding profusely and it was necessary to stop the bleeding before he could be taken to hospital.

Nanu had to stitch his wounds with a simple needle, thread and bled. Had tears in my eyes while watching that scene. Brilliantly done 👏 Later he is carried to Leela hospital and while re-stitching his wound our team finds that his vein is cut.

Missed the starting of the episode so couldn't understand whether the two mysterious men from Friday's precap were shown 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the review. It seems to be an awesome episode..I am going to watch it now..Being in US, I have to watch online..I will later update the starting of the episode..

Hey by the way russhmeSS..what your name? I am Shwetha..

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Thanks for the review. It seems to be an awesome episode..I am going to watch it now..Being in US, I have to watch online..I will later update the starting of the episode..

Hey by the way russhmeSS..what your name? I am Shwetha..
<h6>
</h6>

Hi Swetha! I hope I didn't spoil the suspense for you then.
I am Rashmi 😊
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Rashmi..no no you didn't spoil it for me but it was even more interesting to watch it after reading that he couldn't confess..Looks like both of them gave a hint to each other but couldn't understand it..

The bad doc name is Dr.Malhotra..He is a man of Ansal..So a big plotting is going on to spoil Leela Hospitals name..

Precap was good..AK is asking them not to offer Dr.Malhotra to join LH..But vasundhara has her own thoughts..Doodle and Nik are going back and Doodle is asking Nik to confess before leaving..Nik is thinking

-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice review.Thank you so much. 👏 😊
Panoramic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello everyone!

Watched four episodes at a stretch...

Roshni Nick n doodle trio is Super cute... Slowly ronik realising their feeling for each other...its progressing in natural way..no typical desi tv clinchers so far. ..

First tym saw kishore breaking down... Quite realistic... How doctors ignore their own family members symptoms... Thinking its small thing...
Vasundhara character is very different among all ...she seems sometimes very rude...but later she realises it n does the right thing.. Little impatient character at a times...quite realistic character..

Anand is one character with very low confidence...he keeps justifying why he left surgery...I want to know... that mistake was so big that he left the surgery..??!

Let's see how rajat story of struggle progresses...

Yesterday's episode was again a good one.. How being a doctor one has to be alert all the time... They shouldn't escape saying no equipment abhi kuch nahi karsakte..thoda exaggeration laga but it's ok...
Nanu is too cute!

Btw nice review 😃👏
Edited by Panoramic - 9 years ago