grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
so far i have watched two of her show Piya man bhaye and Bashar momin and came to aconclusion that she is really bad as as an actress..especially she really needs to work on her emotional scenes..uggh she is so bad in crying 😲 but she is slightly better in neg role than positive roles as she was better as haniya than rudaba..
BUT i realized that she has wonderful screen presence and she is so beautiful,well dressed and can carry herself well..so even if she is so bad in acting but she still gradually grows on viewrs mind as it happened with me in both of her dramas..she has something in her..and she creates amazing chemistry with her costars..i really loved her with Faisal quraishi..

btw i came across some of her fb statuses she seems to be another Hamza ALI πŸ˜›

sorry if have offended any of her fans here ( if she has any πŸ₯±)

share ur take on her (if u want otherwise i will change the title and name it ignore so that everyone jumps on it 🀣)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fiza.. I feel u are becoming Hamza Ali Abbasi of the Forum by making topics that lead to controversies πŸ˜†.

Ushna as Rudaba was OK for me through the first half.. In the second half she was better. And in last six episodes with Bashar aka Faysal Qureshi ☺️, I found her really good.

In Piya Mann Bhaye ❀️, she was really good as Haniya. PMB is an exception as I just can't imagine anyone else playing those roles .. Everyone was apt for their respective roles 😳.

But yes.. She needs to improve in crying scenes.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
She has a good screen presence but I feel it depends also on her co star ? Because I found her more comfortable n flawless (than before) with Bashar/Faysal. She had scenes with Sami Khan in the first half.. But the acting seemed to be poor there to me whereas with Faysal I found her the best as Rudaba.. :S

I think some actors' performance depends on their co-stars' performance.. N she is one of them. According to looks, I feel she was best paired with Faysal as Rudaba.
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Fiza.. I feel u are becoming Hamza Ali Abbasi of the Forum by making topics that lead to controversies πŸ˜†.

Ushna as Rudaba was OK for me through the first half.. In the second half she was better. And in last six episodes with Bashar aka Faysal Qureshi ☺️, I found her really good.

In Piya Mann Bhaye ❀️, she was really good as Haniya. PMB is an exception as I just can't imagine anyone else playing those roles .. Everyone was apt for their respective roles 😳.

But yes.. She needs to improve in crying scenes.

]Fiza.. I feel u are becoming Hamza Ali Abbasi of the Forum by making topics that lead to controversies πŸ˜†.
🀣 yes this forum is becoming thanda so i will take the credit of being hamza happily πŸ˜†

yes i agree with u she was better from epi 25 to 32 πŸ‘ despite her bad acting i also can not think anyone else as rudaba other than her that is what i m saying she has something in her,,

and yes piya mann bhaye was love ❀️ she was good as haniya,,though she had zero chemistry with sami in BM but she was so good with sami in piya man bhaye
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

She has a good screen presence but I feel it depends also on her co star ? Because I found her more comfortable n flawless (than before) with Bashar/Faysal. She had scenes with Sami Khan in the first half.. But the acting seemed to be poor there to me whereas with Faysal I found her the best as Rudaba.. :S

I think some actors' performance depends on their co-stars' performance.. N she is one of them. According to looks, I feel she was best paired with Faysal as Rudaba.

yes her chemistry with Faisal was awesome..if she had good chemistry with sami there many people would want her to end up with sami..but rudaba and booland lacked something so people always wanted bashar and rudaba..and Faisal is one of the best actors of pak dramas..he brings out the best of his costars
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I hv watched one more show of hers RUKHSAAR where she was paired with agha Ali and she played a grey role and surprisingly she was really good there and sort from fq she looks good with agha Ali
I wish someone else played rudaba

Arij Sumbul sidra batool Maya sana javed ayeza koi bhi geo heroine but her

Since I m very biased towards SAMI I really wanted a rudaba who had chemistry with buland

If those scenes were picturised. With SAMI and arij or Sumbul I wud hv been dead multiple times
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She's coming in a new drama on Geo called Dua with danyal raheel.
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

She's coming in a new drama on Geo called Dua with danyal raheel.

she seems to do only geo dramas!
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I hv watched one more show of hers RUKHSAAR where she was paired with agha Ali and she played a grey role and surprisingly she was really good there and sort from fq she looks good with agha Ali

I wish someone else played rudaba

Arij Sumbul sidra batool Maya sana javed ayeza koi bhi geo heroine but her

Since I m very biased towards SAMI I really wanted a rudaba who had chemistry with buland

If those scenes were picturised. With SAMI and arij or Sumbul I wud hv been dead multiple times

honestly in few scenes in initial epis I thought that aiza would have been good choice for playing rudaba..and yes sana javed also...but I don't like sumbul that much..I feel that her facial expressions are always same..liked arij in meri beti but don't find her extraordinary type..has arij and sumbul worked before with sami?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I am liking the promos of her new show Dua.. N the OST ❀️