Views

Users

Frequent Posters

insouciance thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: crazyfan

no offence taken 😊 !!

thank you🤗(this is not that stinky hug mermaid gives people😆)

yeah i understand wat u r saying n in my previous post i dint mean tht she JUST improved in her facial expressions, i m definelty gonna say tht she improved a wholeeeee lot in dancing too, i mean i just cant deny tht, her dancing itself technically has improved a whole lot!!

yes it has,but it lacked consistency...She'd improve,then retrogress....Improvement should also be sustained

now about it being overhyped, i dont live in india so i dunno abt tht, n i dont go to ne other site but this one so maybe i dint realzie she was being overhyped

you dont have to live in india for that😕..Just see the articles around you...Mona has definitely improved,but only that its a bit too overhyped😕....both mona;s and svetha;s performances have been fluctuating,but shveta has been more consistent😊

Word Count: 0

insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

hey, u r right buffie. i think there were two ppl who showed significant improvement and they were the real dark horses

1) akashdeep
2) sanjeev k

mona did show a lot of improvement and she did, but i guess in the finals, she did make certain mistakes again which is why u feel the lack of improvement.
qt

arre no...I never said that there was no improvement at all...there has been improvement,but just not as much as people sensationalize it....Pooja bide says"Look at her graph,she has improved from day 1"....she has improved,no doubt,but she wasnt able to sustain the improvement...In one performance she gets a 29,then again a 24....Its abberent

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

arre no...I never said that there was no improvement at all...there has been improvement,but just not as much as people sensationalize it....Pooja bide says"Look at her graph,she has improved from day 1"....she has improved,no doubt,but she wasnt able to sustain the improvement...In one performance she gets a 29,then again a 24....Its abberent

yepp yepp.. U r right there buffie.

qt

insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: breathing_irony

I jsut feel tht we cant look at this improvement thing solely based on mathematical analysis.....her confidence on stage improved in the latter stages n all of tht counts.... 😛

No,its not based on scores alone..because,in the finals,she did falter and flounder,she wasnt confident enough,she was looking nervous for whatever reason...Again reiterating,I'm not saying she didnt improve at all...she did improve...bu not that much,that she can be voted for improvement alone...

As for GHT, well they r so bad they bttr improve! 😆 😆 😆 otehrwise even their fans wouldbe ashamed to supprot them! Actually i dont think u can compare NB n JDJ...they r too different shows----NB is more abt having fun on stage...JDJ is more technical.

No,I didnt compare the contestants or the two shows,but I was simply pointint out what a case of "CLEAR IMPROVEMENT IN EVERY EPISODE" would be like....because,one cant refute that scores are nothing but a reflection of how much on has worked,how much one has improved from the previous time

Expressions r a part of part as well BUffie....Lord NAtraj ocne said tht dance starts n ends with the face (something lik tht....) One of the reasons MAds s so famous is coz of her expressions....

but would ONLY expressions do....expressions are important,I agree,but even technicality is a tad important,isnt it..the final package consists of "expressions,technicality,finesse,costume"....thus we just cannot talk about one factor,completely neglecting the other...that was my point

I kwn u rnt denying the improvement mona has shown so far.....yes it is hyped up but I guess it is praise-worthy as well n certainly not ignorable.....

It is indeed,and credit where its due..But do you think the punchline for Mona should be"she has improved"...the punchline for shveta is"wonderful dancer"...the media articles carry lines such as"would you vote for mona who has shown a world of an improvement,or shveta who is a very good dancer"....I mean,this didnt make sense,accordint to me(my personal opinion)....because when articles ask people to vote for either "improvement or dance",the improvement should have the impact the dance has....which I dont think is the case,as "improvement" is only a "PART" of dance,it isnt the "entire" dance.....

Word Count: 0

breathing_irony thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree with tht buffie......mona's improvement is hyped up by the media, the othr participants n some fans as well---n it certainly justify voting for mona over shveta.....but yea, she has improved n shd be given credit for tht......her facial expressions, her stance, her timing all improved as the show progressed----im not talking abt it frm a n epi to epi point-of-view...but overall she did improve....

As for GHT's improvement graph....u cant use their improvement graph n compare tht to mona's simply coz the format of the shows r different. Yes, GHT have shown improvement on an epi to epi basis but then again they had a lot more scope for improvement on a epi to epi basis.....mona wasnt as pathetic as them!

yes, dance hasnt got to do with expressions alone....but mona has improved technically as well----again im takign an overall view.....her last few performances hd a lot more finesse thn her first few...
insouciance thumbnail
Yes,Mona has improved technically as well,but just not as much as its overhyped 😳 ..she isnt consistent

and I didnt mean to compare HGT to Mona...I just wanted to point out what an "episode to episode improvement" is.....Yes,HGT have more scope for improvement.....

SO you agree that Mona doesnt have that much scope for improvement,but still she is a better dancer than HGT..Analogously,SHveta doesnt have much scope for improvement,but still is better than mona 😃 (Dunno why I'm saying this to a shveta fan 😕 )

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
well actually in her disco round SLB got up from his chair and gave ger a hug and said that she was very good...still was given a 9...in the same round...Shilpa said sowed one movement and said that youdid it very well..for that i will give u full marks...still gave a 9...so basically the comments and the marks are contradicting in some cases...but farah always gave what she said so no complains with her....
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I remember Mona's first performance which was song from mein ho na-- I thought she was great. So only improvement is her weight loss. I don't see much difference in her first performance to the last other than she lost weight. Now it is NOT weightloss competition. obviously some of the moves look better on her now then it did when she was heavier.
victorygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
MONA all teh way!! yay!! lmao . heck im no crazy but sorry buffy i couldnt read the whole thing u wrote cheez it was so long , sorry huny ! 😆
noname01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think improvement doesn't have to apply only to "Scores Increasing"

OVERALL, her dancing has improved (compare the first episode to the most recent episode) but that doesn't necessarily mean that her scores should go higher as well

but if you look at it SOLELY from the scores standpoint, no, her "graph" does not show steady improvement