TOI:Adnan Siddiqui: Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Pakistani actor Adnan Siddiqui says he is "thankful" to Zindagi channel, a Hindi channel which airs Pakistani serials, for taking TV dramas of his country to India. 

He says it has helped him grow his fanbase and reach out to a larger audience spread across continents and cities. 

"I would like to say 'Shukriya' (thank you) to Zindagi for airing my shows in India as the response that I am receiving from fans there is amazing .

"Earlier, when I used to go abroad, only people from Pakistan would recognise me, but recently when I was in Dubai, I saw a different fanfare altogether. Indians were coming up to ask for my autograph and it felt so great," Adnan said in a statement. 

Adnan, who won hearts in India with his roles in shows like 'Mere Qatil Mere Dildaar', 'Kaisi Ye Qayamat' and 'Ruswaiyaan', has expressed gratitude towards the channel for a life-changing experience. 

"I'm thankful to Zindagi for giving Pakistani talents a platform to showcase our skill and also bring the people in both the countries closer. I would also like to say 'Shukriya' to all my fans for their constant support," Adnan added. 

Zindagi channel airs shows produced in Pakistan in India. Interestingly, an Indian production has been roped in for Zindagi channel. Also while the channel has been appreciated for its quality content by the viewers, recently a notice was sent to Zindagi channel on 'pro-Pak' serial too.

IANS | Aug 1, 2015, 03.30 PM IST | TV Updates

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
His mere humdum mere dost is amazing, had it aired yet on zindagi?
tvluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
he was amazing in MQMD and maat.no such drama you have mentioned above is aired yet.
-shabz- thumbnail
There is one that is on air these days kitna satatey ho , he's such a chichora in it 😆
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

His mere humdum mere dost is amazing, had it aired yet on zindagi?

You are enticing me to watch it 
I shall try to catch it on UT 
How many episodes did this show have ?? 
😳
-shabz- thumbnail
I can't remember dear but it was prob around 20-22,it was written by the writer of humsafar,farhat ishtiaq
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
People will go crazy for him if they saw him in mere humdum mere dost 😃 I never liked him but he is too good there..it has 22 epis
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I m sooo happy too 
Even AHSAN said that now when he goes abroad he gets to meet fans from India too 

I 'll be eternally thankful to ZINDAGI for this 

I also never liked adnan but the shows I saw of hum in ZINDAGI made me like him 

Specially MAAT and MERE QATIL MERE DILDAAR got a lot of appreciation in ZINDAGI

And the latest shows of him which aired was humnasheen and jaalpari where he was very good as well 
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
I liked him as the spineless Faisal in Maat but he nailed it as the Cunning Bakhtiyar! 👏 He is a Subtle actor, also liked him in Ruswaaiyaan. Hope Zindagi airs more of his shows soon. 😊
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol m so obsessed with his haider masood, may have watched episode 12-22 from Mere humdum..on loop like infinite number of times😆🤪😳 I want haider bass!
+++++++++++++++
there arent much creations on haider-aiman😔 so tried my hand at GIF-ing again😆 it takes a lot to pull me out of slumber to make something😆, so thats how much impact haider-aiman had on me😆😳❤️ 

from aiman's birthday😛 (its pretty thrashy I know, but sharing ainvayi😆)

cuties

naughty bit

teasing <3 

fiza - in line with helping u promote it, made 2 people watch it on recommendation and they loved it😛, are campaigning for more on twitter to join in to watch 😉