Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Such a cute update...
Loved it right from the start madhu & rk thinking of each other till the end madhu helping him to win the game...
It was written so brilliantly... I loved it so so much...
I felt the moving so fast... I just loved every scene in this update... Madhu gathering information abt rk & rk not standing behind anything as he also got info abt her... Their funny yet sweet banter & madhu practicing basket ball with him... You kept the balls moving you know with their fun talk... No where i felt the update dragging... It was moving so fast...
Haha... Ali teasing rk was so nice... & he finding madhu beautiful & instantly calling her babhiji... Lol... He dont want to face rk's wrath by adoring his girl... Even i doubt that Ali's eyes were focussed more on rishbala than on the game... Lol...
Hehe... Madhu is feeling jealous when other girls eye f**king rk... She is getting strange yet lovely feelinga blooming in the pit of her stomach... Like butterflies flying whenever she sees rk but she dont know to name the feeling... Arey madhu that called LOVE... U r so lucky hun to capture a hot & handsome football player... Awe... The thought of seeing rk in football Jersey & him playing on thw ground... Hot & sweating... Gosh! What a tempting morsel he is... I wish i was in the crowd to hoot & whistle & scream Rkkk... & even jump the fence & run straight to him & hug him when he striked the final winnong goal...
The match sequence was written so interestingly... I loved it so much... They both do have a rappot... & some divine connection thats why he looked at her on the right time...
They both are jelling up well bcos they have a same mind frane & they both r passionate for sports...
Okay... I know where madhu would have gone... Basket ball court.. Tell me i m right... Lol...
Love is budding btn them...
Great update yammy...
U are so brilliant & excellent in writing light hearted realistic story... There no over the top drama was ever shown in ur stories... Its alwayd a pleasure to read ur works... I love u & ur writing... U just rock Doc!
Edited by madhurish - 9 years ago
vishti4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good update.will be waiting fr next
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ohh so madhu likes rk too anyways who can resist his charm
He is too hot
Superb update
parimaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsome updated
Loved it

Madhuddian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
amazing Update...
Eagerly waiting for d next part...
Clara20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey awesome update dear...
madhu too falling for RK...😛
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow seriously this update was awesome interesting entertaining totally
and thanks for pm 👍🏼
silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such a cute cute update.
Loved the way RK n Madhu keep thinking of each other. RK thinking of her as his girl n she thinking of him as her man.
Loved the way she helped him win the match. It was so cute.
Lol...Ali is suprised RK has a girlfriend.😳
Very beautifully written. 👏

Waiting for,the nxt part.
Plz continue soon.
Love this story so much.
candle_light thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its a cute fabulous update !!
plz cont soon 😊
Bon_Vivant thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2