Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely update
Haha first Madhu declared as rk 's girlfriend to dipali and then later denied to rk 😆
Continue next part soon
Thanks for the pm
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Mindblowing update
madhu declared herself as RK's gf and then denied it 😆
silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great update.
I was missing this story.
Madhu declared herself to be RK's gf. Wow...l like this girl.

What is dips gonna do now?

Enjoyed the update.
Thanks!
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 part..
cont,soon

thanks for pm dear...
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! Beautiful update... loved it dear
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

PART 6

Madhu was in the mess now. She took a plate and was serving herself food. But she could feel eyes on herself. She knew girls were watching her and might even be talking about her. She let out a breath of frustration. She wanted to punch each of those girls in the face but then... Life is cruel.

She was sitting at a table now. Surabhi came and sat beside her. She glared at her.

"What! " Madhu exclaimed after a few seconds.

"you didn't even tell me?" Surabhi accused her.

"what did I not tell you? " Madhu asked confused.

"that you and RK are a couple now" she said angrily.

"because we are not " Madhu said rolling her eyes.

"you would lie to me even now after the whole college knows..!" she accused. "at least you can tell me the truth now.. I am your friend.."

"You are my friend and that's why I am telling you the truth.. Otherwise I am not running behind those girls.. " Madhu said.
Surabhi looked at her for a few seconds. Well she knew Madhu somewhat. Granted she wouldn't have come running to tell her about her relationship but then she also wouldn't lie about it.

"Fine.." she said eating her food.

"So what are you two? " she asked after a few seconds.

"we are kind of friends.." Madhu replied smiling.
--------

In the evening Madhu was waiting for RK at the basket ball court. She dribbled her ball carelessly while waiting for RK. Soon she saw him coming. Quickly she changed her demeanor and started practicing properly or at least pretending that.

"Hey.. Waiting for me? " RK asked teasingly.

"why should I?" she said shrugging.

"well maybe because you are my girlfriend " RK said grinning cheekily...

"now you don't start on that...!!" Madhu exclaimed.

"who is Dipali? " she asked..

" our classmate.. Why? "

"ohhh I thought she is Google herself.. What a network she has.. Almost everyone knows it in a day" Madhu said exasperated.

RK laughed hearing her. "it seems you had quite an adventure.." he said sarcastically.

"adventure! The whole hostel seems to be having eyes on me all the time.. I can hear your and my names in whisper after every half hour.. And some even came up to me congratulating.. " Madhu said rolling her eyes.

Rk laughed hearing her. "I had one of the best days.." he said smiling naughtily.

"why? " she asked confused. She had expected that he would come equally frustrated.

"I was a hero among the guys.. To have been able to hook up Madhubala Malik.. The mystery girl who hardly talks to other people.." RK said haughty.

"They know me? " Madhu asked with widened eyes.

"of course.." RK said making a weird face thinking what a silly question was that.

"I thought nobody even knows me " Madhu said shrugging.

"Well you don't know anybody actually.. " RK said nodding be head.

"Arghh.. This is so irritating.. " Madhu said exasperated.

"and yes my sister.. She wants to meet you.." RK said a little skeptical over what her reaction would be to that.

"Your sister?! " Madhu exclaimed.

"yeah Trishna.. She is after me now.." RK said

"You should have told her the truth.. " Madhu said worried

" I did.. But either ways she wants to meet you.. Also because she likes basket ball and you are the famous striker from St Teresa " RK said smiling nervously not able to decide how to balance the situation now that he has started that topic.

"Well.. If that is the case then ok.." Madhu said nodding her head now relaxed. "But I hope you told her that I am not your girlfriend.." Madhu asked him suspiciously.

"yes I have .. " RK said.

Madhu smiled at him. "now would you move aside and let me practice.. You practice your game in the morning itself and you are not letting me practice mine.." she said acting offended.

RK raised his eyebrow at her. "I didn't ask you to wait for me" he teaaed her.

"I wasn't waiting for you " she said covering up

"I know better" RK said smirking

"I was not! " Madhu threw the ball at him and he caught it midway.

"That was my trick to get the ball.." RK said as he ran to the basket while dribbling the ball.

Madhu gasped hearing him. "You cheat!!" she screamed as she chased him.

----------1-
"Well now that we are playing girlfriend - boyfriend.. Can I ask you a question..? " Madhu asked a little nervous.

"of course what is it?" RK asked

"it's kinda private " Madhu smiled nervously.

"Well I don't think you keep privacies with your girlfriend" RK said grinning cheekily.

Madhu broke into a smile shaking her head at him.

"Did you have a girlfriend earlier..? " she asked carefully not to show herself interested.

"Well.. I never had a girlfriend-girlfriend.. But something closer to it was that girl last year.. Her name was Riya.." RK said trying to remember.

Madhu couldn't help but feel jealous and she didn't know why

"She has joined our college last year.. And she said she needed help in the new place and couldn't make friends as not many were cooperating with her " RK told her casually.

"then?" Madhu asked as she felt butterflies in her stomach. She was feeling light headed thinking of him with this Bitch.

"I thought she genuinely needed help so I helped her.. But then later on she said she likes me.. " RK said shaking his head disappointed.

"then!" Madhu exclaimed jealous.

"I was like.. Fine.. What's the big deal if she likes me.. You see.. I am quite irresistible.. " RK said smirking.
Madhu made a face at him though she knew somewhere that he was right.

"But then I stopped talking to her after a few days.." RK said shrugging.

"Why? " she asked curios.

"Nothing.. Just like that" RK said though his expression said different. He seemed a little agitated.

"Tell me! " Madhu demanded like a possessive girlfriend.

"She tried massaging my head one day.. And I felt like ewww.." RK said disgusted.

"Just by the massage? " she asked confused.

"No the way she was doing it.. She didn't even massage properly.. Her fingers were too light.. And it kind of sent creeps through me" he said shuddering.

Madhu couldn't help but broke into a laugh seeing him.

"What are you laughing at? " RK asked offended.

"She was trying to caress your hair stupid.. She wasn't there giving you champi" saying this she broke into a laugh again while RK thought to himself.

"I think you are right " he said nodding his head. "But it was ewww"

Madhu smiled at him. She was liking him.

"Would you ever do that? " he asked a bit dreamily hoping a yes.

"Well it's ewww.." Madhu said pursing her lips imitating him and then broke into a laugh again. Rk smiled seeing her, she escaped the question but he wanted her to do that to him.

--------

The next day Madhu was walking down the corridor of the college building when she saw RK coming to her nervously. She smiled at him. Just then she noticed a girl nudging him from behind. A frown formed on her face. Who is she?

RK came to her and smiled. "Hey Madhu" he smiled nervously.

"hi.. " Madhu said though she was noticing the girl from the corner of her eyes

Rk stood the smiling when the girl hit him with her elbow.
"yeah just a sec.." RK said exasperated. "Madhu.. This is my sister Trishna.." he said

Madhu smiled hearing him. His sister.. Phew.

"And Trishna.. This is.. "

"Madhubala... I know" Trishna said excitedly.

"hii Trishna.. " Madhu said smiling at her though suddenly she was conscious.

"Yeah.. rishabh told me about you and I was so excited.." she said excitedly.

"told you.. What? " she asked confused.

"yeah that you are his misunderstood girlfriend" she said and then laughed at her own joke.

Madhu too giggled hearing her.

"he doesn't easily talk to girls.. I even believed that he was Gay but when he told me that he is friends with you.. I got some relief " Trishna said genuinely relieved ignorant of the wide eyes of Madhu and RK staring at her.

" Trish.. " RK said angrily hitting her slightly.

"what?" she asked confused.

Madhu broke into a giggle seeing them.

"So you think he isn't Gay now? " Madhu asked acting seriously as if a bit worried.

"Yeah.. Of course... He likes you then how can he be a Gay.. On that note, I really didn't like his friendship with Ali.. But it's all cool now" she said nodding her head casually while Madhu's eyes were ready to pop out and RK actually face palmed himself. He couldn't believe she was the elder one.

Madhu looked at RK with the corner of her eyes blushing slightly. Hell! Was she blushing..? Ewww.. She thought.

Trishna looked at him confused. "Now what did you do?" she asked.

"Me?! Trish.. You really ask that! " Rk said exasperated. "I did something? My God! I just can't believe that!" he wondered aloud.

Madhu who was uptil now pursing her lips trying not to laugh, finally broke into a hard laughter. RK glared at Trishna.

"See.. Now she thinks you are stupid.. " Trishna said angry with her brother.

"Trish.. You go from here.. NOW!" RK whispered in her ear angrily.

"Fine.. Sultan is waiting for me.. " she said shrugging. "Anyways Madhubala.. It was nice meeting you.. We will meet up later when this dumbo is not here.." she said making a face at RK.

"I would be looking forward to have a chat with you.. Getting out more of his secrets.. "Madhu said smiling trying to hold back.

Trishna smiled and walked away carelessly.

Rk looked at Madhu embarrassed now. "She doesn't realise half of what she says.." RK said trying to cover up.

"But the other half she knows then.. " Madhu said naughtily.

RK smiled at her nervously scratching the back of his head and damn, he looked too cute.. Madhu felt tingling in her stomach.

"Please forget everything that happened a few minutes back," RK said as the started walking in the corridor together.

"What? That you could be Gay ? " Madhu asked amused.

"Well.. Specially that part.." RK said stressing.

Madhu nodded her head acting serious.

"Then what should I remember? " she asked acting confused.

"Just that this tsunami is my sister.." RK said shaking his head.

"Ohh.. Then should I forget that you like me? " Madhu asked acting innocent.

RK smiled embarrassed. Would he cross all levels of cuteness today! Madhu thought. She believed he was hot but he was too cute to handle at the same time.

"Well.. If you like that part, you can choose to keep remembering it.. " RK said flirting.

Madhu laughed hearing him, not knowing what to answer.

"So I am not all that misunderstood girlfriend after all.." Madhu said laughing.

"Not for me at least.. " RK said now gaining courage seeing that she wasn't all that angry about it as he expected.

"You have a match tomorrow right?" Madhu asked trying to change the topic as she felt a burn in her cheeks and she was scared of blushing again.

"yeah I do have it.. Would you come to watch it? " RK asked excited.

"Of course.. For my misunderstood boyfriend" Madhu said.

Rk chuckled hearing her. He wished it to be true so bad.
---------
mimibm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous update!! So Madhu is actually enjoying the feel of being recognised as RK's make-belief GF...and she is in fact flirting with him and teasing him on their alleged relationship, which is making RK blush 😆 😆 ...that is an interesting thing to happen...loved the RK Madhu Trishna convo, especially the 'gay speculation' part 😆 😆 ...looking forward to the final match and would love to see some fun and fluffy moments between these two...
Edited by mimibm - 8 years ago
vishti4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good update.madhu is totally into him.think she has an ego admitting it.rk is cute
.Poorva. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Such a Cute part and trishna she is funny I can't believe that first she like that Rk is a Gay... Lol, Rk and Madhu started to fall in love with each other plz realize them soon...
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update, loved it to the core, Rishbala are too cute and adorable, loved how Madhu called Dipali google.