tavamm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Superb update. ..dear
thanks for the pm.
madhumeandyou thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was fabulous. Pleaseee do pm me when update.
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Part 5

Madhu was trying to practice at the basket ball court but her mind totally wasn't focused today. She was mostly looking at the gate waiting for RK even though she didn't realise it. She was upset that he wasn't showing up. After almost an hour she decided to go and check on him.

On the other hand RK was sitting on the football ground plucking grass as he sighed. Ali had scared him that he might be behaving like a stalker and might actually scare Madhu away. And besides he also wanted to check whether Madhu even wanted to be friends with her or was just being polite. So he sat there thinking whether he should go to Madhu or not.

"don't worry.. I was just saying it casually.. You don't need to take it all that seriously. Go and see her.. " Ali said looking at his distraught face

"no.. You are right.. I shouldn't behave all that desperate.." RK said trying to act casual though he actually was not all that casual

Just then he felt two hands on his eyes. He smiled happily as he felt female hands on his eyes. "I knew it.. You would come.." he said holding her hand as he pulled her in front. As soon as he saw her face a scream escaped his mouth and he almost threw Dipali's hand from his hold.

Dipali frowned a little seeing it but then smiled at him while battering her eyes. "you are such a tease RK" she said as she punched his chest flirtaciuosly.

"Tease! God girl.. You are unbelievable.. " RK said exasperated.

" I decided to surprise you.. " she said with a naughty smile.

"it was a shock rather.." RK murmured.

"Did you say something..? " she asked.

" nothing.. " RK said annoyed.

"Hi madhubala!" Ali said as soon as he saw Madhu approaching towards them angrily.

RK turned around with a delighted smile. Madhu stood in front of him with hands tied at her chest.

RK looked at her confused.

"I, like stupids, was waiting for you at the court and you are here flirting with random girls.. " she said angrily.

"excuse me!" Dipali interrupted. "did you just say that for me!" she said angrily.

"stay out of it bitch!" Madhu snapped at her.

Dipali looked at her exasperated.

"I am sorry Madhu.. I was about to come to you.. " RK quickly tried to clarify.

"when? After your flirting with her completed.." she said angrily.

"no.. It's not what you think.. " RK said feeling helpless.

" don't you dare show me your face again! " Madhu said angrily pointing a finger at him.

"who the hell are you to talk to him like that?" Dipali said in an attempt to gain points in front of RK's.

"I am his girlfriend. Do you have a problem? " Madhu snapped back.

Dipali looked at her shocked and shook her head in a no while RK looked at her dumbstruck not understanding whether he should jump with with joy or bang his head for ruining it.

"good.. So stay away from him.." Madhu said pointing at her and then turned around angrily.

RK turned to look at Ali angrily for his brilliant idea while even Ali looked at him regretfully and scared himself. He then turned back running after madhu.

"Girlfriend! When did that happen?" Dipali exclaimed.

"since a long time now.. Where do you stay girl.. You don't even know that " Ali said making a face as if she was too stupid not knowing a fact as he turned around to walk away leaving a confused Dipali.

Madhu was now walking in a fast stride. Tears flowing from her eyes now as she wiped them off frantically.

"Madhu.. " she heard RK call her from behind.
" please wait for a minute.. " he screamed

She suddenly felt a pull on her arm and in the next second she was standing face to face with him.

"Madhu please trust me.." RK said to her softly.

"it's ok.. I over reacted.. I expected too much from you.. It's just that I thought you were different from others.. " she said looking away as she wiped a tear from her eye..

"don't say that.." RK said pleading.

"then what else should I say? " she asked back sarcastically.

"what you said back there.." RK said with a smirk.

"what? " she asked angrily

"that you are my girlfriend.." RK said naughtily as he raised his eyebrow at her.

"oh that..! " she said turning pink." I didn't like that girl so I just said that to chase her away.. "

" just that..? " RK asked disappointed.

"yeah.." she said shrugging while she herself felt butterflies in her stomach.

"anyways still thanks.. Even I don't like her. " RK quickly told her having the favorable chance.

"it didn't seem so.." she said with a frown.

"Really Madhu.. Trust me.. Everything I told you was truth.. You are the only girl whom I have ever wanted to be friends with.. " he said looking at her with conviction filled eyes.

"well.. Fine.. Sorry to create a scene back there.." she said nervously pursing her lips.

"I would have done the same.. " RK said with an assuring smile. " the only thing I was thankful of was that we didn't have any ball around.. "

Madhu laughed hearing him." why didn't you come today..? " she asked him.

" I was afraid that I was being too desperate and might appear creepy in following you like that.." RK said nervously.

Madhu laughed hearing that.. "well I like creepiness.." she said shyly.

"I will stay creepy forever then.. " RK said with a smile.

They walked for a short distance together trying to cover up the awkward silence.

"do you understand what you did back there might cause a little problem for you.. " RK said with a cheeky smile

"I am not scared of that good for nothing girl. " Madhu said with a frown remembering her.

"and you shouldn't be scared of her.. But she is one blabber box.. Do you take that as we speak here she would be busy spreading the gossip of us being together.. " RK said with a cheeky grin.

Madhu's jaw dropped as she covered her mouth with both her hands in shock.

" I didn't realise that.. " she exclaimed.

RK laughed seeing her reaction.

After the shock died down she took in a deep breath." what's done cannot be undone.. " she said with a sigh. "bring it on .." she said with a determined face.

----------

Sorry for being extremely late.. Even too late in the night.. πŸ˜†
. But you all know how blocked I was for Superhero Story.. So when I started to complete that one.. I decided to leave this one for a while so that I don't face the block again.. And then I started with Let Love Lead The Way.. And u have understood one thing now.. That I can concentrate on one story only at a time otherwise I would end up blocked and not able to write any of these.. So now that I have finished most of my write up for Let Love.. I will concentrate on this one and compete it too..
And thanks manna43.. Your comments reminding me of this one really motivated me to look back into it..
mimibm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hello dear...I read all the chapters in one go...a very refreshing plot to start with...both RK and Madhubala are avid sportswriter and players themselves...their love for sports has brought them closer too...I hope RK will prove to be a positive inspiration for Madhubala as she has been for him in the football match...loved Trishna and RK's sibling conversation and Trishna's theory on RK being gay was hilarious...looking forward for some great Rishbala moments...
The way you have portrayed the basketball and football moments are very real πŸ‘
GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome . Loved it specially when madhu declared hersef as RK' s girlfriend n then denied it .πŸ˜†
Both luv eachother .
cont soon dearπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely updt...!! Ali messed rk's mind.. & dipali too back with her crocodile drama.. Ohhh... Madhu give it back..& she likes creeps alsoπŸ˜†...& now the gossip will take place...Thanks for pm & cont. Soon...😊
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update, both have feelings for each other, Madhu told Dipali that she is R.K's girlfriend lets see what Dipalu does.
Shall be waiting for next update.
Thanks for the PM dear.