Suits Season 5 - future episode pics, spoilers etc

blacklambo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Pics from e8 titled Mea Culpa (Latin for My Fault)

"Jessica does damage control in the wake of Harvey punching Louis, just as Jack Soloff and Daniel Hardman are looking for weaknesses to exploit. Meanwhile, Donna counsels both men on how to rectify their issues. And Mike must find a way to turn down his recently announced promotion without raising suspicion - while he and Rachel combat an opposing attorney who holds the key to uncovering his secret."

Edited by blacklambo - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Exciting spoilers, thanks Blacklambo.
So this girl is going to threaten Mike? And Mike is promoted?😲 Jessica agreed for it! Harvey smiling with the therapist?NaahiiiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Louis and Donna- as u call glorified nannyπŸ˜† and petty kidπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Donna will broker peace between Harvey and Louis? But ques is why does Harvey punch Louis, it has be something nasty.
SoreThumb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

Exciting spoilers, thanks Blacklambo.

So this girl is going to threaten Mike? And Mike is promoted?😲 Jessica agreed for it! Harvey smiling with the therapist?NaahiiiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Louis and Donna- as u call glorified nannyπŸ˜† and petty kidπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Donna will broker peace between Harvey and Louis? But ques is why does Harvey punch Louis, it has be something nasty.

@black: I whole  heartedly agree...nahiiin
Why oh why

@louis and Harvey: it doesn't take Harvey much to lose it these days and louis being louis must have said something low if he was pissed abt Harvey-Ester

@Donna: πŸ₯±
One character which has actually regressed this season from awesomeness that she used to be to babysitting 

Mike is getting promoted πŸ˜² I like Mike and he deserves it from the pov of the work he puts in but damn aren't they worried one bit that his secret will get out..I guess they think they don't have immediate reason to be worried..but still
Oh and I guess this will trigger Rachael in thinking abt her future with Mike a lot more carefully..about how the lie can hurt them

Thanks for the spoilers A
Edited by SoreThumb - 8 years ago
blacklambo thumbnail
How about this?

But then again, 

Louis is Louis, way too emotional to stop & think for a moment before speaking or doing something. Donna might Try to whip him into shape but dunno if he will learn/change.  Jessica has made peace with that fact πŸ˜†

I really wish Donna starts to play a stronger role soon πŸ˜›

Yeah, Mike very well deserves a promotion but curious about the suddenness.   They must have something up their sleeve in terms of Mike's background, otherwise they won't build a story around so many people finding out.

@ realitybites - From what I have read so far, Esther's is a recurring role & that Amy A. has a prominent role in another show currently on air.  She is like Scottie & Katrina, who also have shows on air & make an appearance every now & then.  Keeping this in mind, very much doubt that they are headed towards Harvey-Esther this season.

E9 is titled Uninvited Guests but All are invited to this party - feel free to post any interviews, spoilers, pics, news etc. in this thread.
blacklambo thumbnail

Precap for e7 or Promo for e8 -

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8eQuLN6zuw[/YOUTUBE]

Promotional pics from e9, Uninvited Guests -

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Troian is gueat starring again!! Yay. Patricks gf and my pll spencer!

blacklambo thumbnail

Other pics from e9 that I couldn't post yesterday -

Rachel's mom -

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh my so many spoilers!!! Its exciting
BTW I read a spoiler saying that Gretchen is a high powered attorney?

Harvey slept with Esther and thats why Louis and he fight?
SoreThumb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

Oh my so many spoilers!!! Its exciting

BTW I read a spoiler saying that Gretchen is a high powered attorney?

Harvey slept with Esther and thats why Louis and he fight?

Gretchen is an attorney.. Well if its true that would be out of the blue πŸ˜•

@harvey/louis fight..yeah that was the primary reason but it was lot more too
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Gretchen is a high powered attorny? Why the heck would she ve working as a secretary then?