Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaliFarah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG Dhani!!! I never knew you wrote stuff on my beloved OTP, and you say I'm good but this was amazing. I love how you write Wali, please write a multi-chap for these two as I don't wanna be the only one writing fics on them when there are other such amazing writers out there. This is absolutely stunning and I hope to see more WaFa from you. 😳
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaliFarah

OMG Dhani!!! I never knew you wrote stuff on my beloved OTP, and you say I'm good but this was amazing. I love how you write Wali, please write a multi-chap for these two as I don't wanna be the only one writing fics on them when there are other such amazing writers out there. This is absolutely stunning and I hope to see more WaFa from you. 😳

hey ear amna thanks...I am humbled that you like it...I am very unpredictable writer I can't write that many chapter and update it regularly...but indeed I will give a short story in 2-3 day...😊
WaliFarah thumbnail
I love the way you write Wali, maybe we can collab something someday.
Dhani_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaliFarah

I love the way you write Wali, maybe we can collab something someday.

I got into his character so much that its easy to write him than writing farah..
and about collaboration so I am in it baby whenever you say 😆
WaliFarah thumbnail
Haha I find Farah easier to write cause she's more expressive than Wali...I mean, Wali gets angry yes but I can never tell what he's feeling...lemme PM you XD
Commelina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Dhani
I haven't watched the drama yet. But I read the story because it was written by Dhani, a name which I recognized from another thread.
And I enjoyed the story . Its not that I dont know who Farah or Wali is and have watched a few vms on youtube.
You have written it beautifully. I imagined them as two different characters in my mind. And the imagination flowed as you kept narrating. The Rumi's lines added to the quality of the story. And before I forget nice title. :)
hope you write more often :)
Dhani_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Commelina

Hey Dhani
I haven't watched the drama yet. But I read the story because it was written by Dhani, a name which I recognized from another thread.
And I enjoyed the story . Its not that I dont know who Farah or Wali is and have watched a few vms on youtube.
You have written it beautifully. I imagined them as two different characters in my mind. And the imagination flowed as you kept narrating. The Rumi's lines added to the quality of the story. And before I forget nice title. :)
hope you write more often :)

thanks dear
we interacted at drama recommendation thread 😳
ok let me confess i stopped writing long but wali-farah made me write
you know that what i love about fanfriction
you can imagine any charecter and still enjoy it.
Rumi is my spiritual master indeed ...i always feel connected to his wisdom
and these lines specially suits waFa well hence i added.
i cant take credit for something which is not mine
IN the valley of heart - is translation of Urdu synonym of diyar E Dil ⭐️