shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Badri nanu is doing fine. AK nanu promises to bring him back on his feet within an hour

Everyone asks AK to go home and relax but he wishes to be near Badri..

Doodle,Nik and Roshni have a chat wherein Roshni tells them about how both the nanu's become friends from school times..It was very nice..Doodle feels he too was teased a lot in school and cry but Nik and Roshni cheer him up..

Badri Nanu is conscious and AK is happy to see his friend responding to the treatment...

A man whose identity is not yet clear is shown to be a wicked doctor who wants to make money at all cost. He is soon to be joining Leela Hospital..He is seen discussing this over phone with someone..(he is going to be a troublemaker!!! I guess Ansal is plotting)

Precap: Nik confesses to Roshni that he likes her and asks her whether or not she too feels the same. A child is seen getting injured while playing and the 3 musketeers run to help!!!!

Overall awesome episode..Loved it and cannot wait for Monday:)) RoNik to shine on soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes it was a lovely episode.
The story is indeed progressing very nicely.Liked the flashback story of both the nanu's friendship.Well portrayed.
The scene between the three friends was really sweet.

Yes,Ansal does seem to be the the one behind that doctor.Leela hospital is going to face some tough challenges.

The precap is intriguing.Waiting for Monday.
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nice review. The episode was interesting too.
The way AK exploded suddenly told what place Badri Nanu has in his heart and in the family. It was good to know story behind Badri's association with the family. I like the way the story unfolds.

It was bit surprising for me to see Vasundhara getting so emotional over Badri!! Looks like she is good at heart like other family members only, but at times she is more practical and listening-to-brain-more-than-heart type.