Meitantei-san thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

BAMM!!!
And, finally, the wait is over!! It's 31st July!! Woo hoo 🥳

Well, hello everyone! I know we just keep appearing here out of the blue but the thing is that we're just too attached to this place emotionally... Its uncanny how special a place can become to one... Like one's birth places.. LOL no, this isn't our birth place... But the thing is that we friends , members of the mad house met here... and ever since this is our birthday venue

Coming to the birthday point, Heyyy its someone's birthday today... someone who I particularly really hate... It's a four letter name and yet the depth of this person's personality is way more than that of Pacific Ocean.. Its our Geet's birthday!! Her mad house name being Talli Princess... suiting her all well... since the thing is that she's HIGHHH most of the times.. but we cant help but agree on this quote', - "It's the times we're so crazy, that people think we're high. It's the times we laugh so hard, we can't help but cry. It's all the inside jokes and remember whens. Those are all the reasons that we're best friends!"

Exactly man exactly... no matter how much I hate her... no matter how much she trolls me.. no matter how much she pulls my leg... no matter how much she laughs on my cooking skills.. no matter how much she annoys the hell outta me... no matter how much she gets on my nerves... She is our Geet...

The person whose sweetness cannot be defined in words.. People often compare sweetness of a person to that of a chocolates or mangoes... But Geet, I really cant compare you to them... Because your sweetness is far beyond theirs... She is the one who can light up your day just by talking to you.. her always positive attitude makes you look out on your life with optimism too.. 

It amazes me how nice a person can be... Geet is the true friend who'll be there till the end... She is there with you when you're sad, happy, angry, emotional, lonely... She'll be with you in everything... Never making you doubt her friendship.. If Geet is your friend, she'll be with you for life

I fondly call her brinjal ya karela, but Geet, my Talli Princess, today I'll really tell you, you're one of the best people I've ever come across in my life.. You've been with me through thick and thin, and every moment spent with you is worth cherishing...

We all love you so much Geeta... Wishing you a very happy birthday... We hope you have a great year ahead.. full of craziness and pagalpan... We hope you have long life... And all your dreams come true... Stay blessed darling!!

It's time to party on!!

Edited by .Meitantei. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meitantei-san thumbnail

See, Geetzyy... everyone loves you so much!! Here, we have wishes from your dearest friends.. 

Priya 
Many many happy returns of the day Geetu🤗🤗🥳
May ur special day bring u an extra share of everything which makes u the happiest person in d world😳
May all ur wishes and dreams come true😃
Let the God decorate each golden ray of d sun reaching u wid wishes of success, happiness and Prosperity for u😳
Mein chahti hoon ki tum hamesha khush rahe,may world's brightest joys illuminate ur path
Have a blast yaara...wish u a super duper happy birthday sweetie... lots of love and warm wishes...muahhh🤗🤗❤️

Mehwish 

Wish u a Very happy birthday Geeta.. May ALLAH fulfil all ur wishes and give u happiness.. Love u loads ❤️

A gift from my Side I hope u lyk it 😳

Tina
happy birthday Geet Di 
We can't talk much due to our priorities but I really love you 
Happy birthday once again
Much love

Sujanya
Happy birthday Geet  I Hope You Have An Amazing Day Because You Are Amazing! 
Happy birthday!!! Hope you have a blast!
!! 

Simi Di

Hi Geetu

I am sending you all the tight jhappis and wishes in the world

on this special day.

I hope you have the sweetest day because you are the 

sweetest person! Enjoy your day!

Aur haan pet bharke cake cookies n chocolates khana

Happy Birthday Once again

Sarah

Happy Birthday Geet! many many happy returns of the 

day!:) may all your wishes come true, love you

Meitantei-san thumbnail

So, Geetzyy... How ya feelin'? Well, here we have some gifts for ya...
Starting with your latest craze ... Your Manik 😉

Yeah, well, i know you're blushing 😛 Anyways lets move on to your heart throb.. your KSG  😃😃

And of course speaking of loves.. how can we forget your Kunal 😳

And yeah, Barun and Arjun ☺️

Meitantei-san thumbnail

And here is the final cake 😲😲

🤣

And a final end to this crazyyy thread... Have a great day ahead Geetzyyy.. Love ya.. And have an amazing year ahead !! 

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Finally I am here to celebrate the best day of my life
thanks a lot guys for making it best
by all ur wishes
really means a lot
u guys are simply the best
I am so so so blessed to have u all in my life 
plzzz be like this forever
love u all
Muahhh

Edited by sweetdesire - 8 years ago
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
Happy Birthday Geet 🤗
And Diya its lovely thread 😉
priya1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Many more happy returns of the day Geetu.🤗
 May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer😳

Lovely thread Diyuuu😳
sweetdesire thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahadkrazywish

Happy Birthday Geet🤗

And Diya its lovely thread😉

Thanks a lot dear
Love u
sweetdesire thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya1101

Many more happy returns of the day Geetu.🤗

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer😳

Lovely thread Diyuuu😳

Thanks a lot Priya
Thats so sweet of you
Love u babes
sweetdesire thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Meitantei.

See, Geetzyy... everyone loves you so much!! Here, we have wishes from your dearest friends.. 

yup..I am so luky to have u all in my life..love you all guys🤗

Priya 

Many many happy returns of the day Geetu🤗🤗🥳
May ur special day bring u an extra share of everything which makes u the happiest person in d world😳
May all ur wishes and dreams come true😃
Let the God decorate each golden ray of d sun reaching u wid wishes of success, happiness and Prosperity for u😳
Mein chahti hoon ki tum hamesha khush rahe,may world's brightest joys illuminate ur path
Have a blast yaara...wish u a super duper happy birthday sweetie... lots of love and warm wishes...muahhh🤗🤗❤️

Awieee..Thanks a  lot dear...that is so sweet of you..love u girl..means a lot..muahhh🤗

Mehwish 

Wish u a Very happy birthday Geeta.. May ALLAH fulfil all ur wishes and give u happiness.. Love u loads ❤️

A gift from my Side I hope u lyk it 😳

Wow Mehwish...this is really  a very hot gift I must say😳...thanks a lot babes...thanks for making my birthday so special by ur wishes🤗

Tina
happy birthday Geet Di 
We can't talk much due to our priorities but I really love you 
Happy birthday once again
Much love

Thanks a lot Tina dear🤗
ur wishes means a lot
love u

Sujanya
Happy birthday Geet  I Hope You Have An Amazing Day Because You Are Amazing! 
Happy birthday!!! Hope you have a blast!
!! 

Suj My dear🤗
thanks a lot sweetheart
that is so sweet of u
love u girl

Simi Di

Hi Geetu

I am sending you all the tight jhappis and wishes in the world

on this special day.

I hope you have the sweetest day because you are the 

sweetest person! Enjoy your day!

Aur haan pet bharke cake cookies n chocolates khana