Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The funny thing is half of the people on this forum like Sanam Saeed. She's one of those actresses that people will always like and perhaps the reason for that will always be ZGH.
Grey likes Sanam Saeed...I like Sanam Saeed. If anyone takes a look at some of the posts about her..people usually try explaining why they feel a certain way about her...half of the people here probably dont finish reading the posts and jump. Heck, Khamosshh even admitted she didnt read the entire thread before she claimed how people are out to get Saeed.

I know a lot of others like Saeed too.. but some of us don't consider her the best thing since sliced bread. Some people have started claiming she's the best actress in Pakistan ever since zindagi happened. She's the most experimental. She's the most versatile. There is no one like her in Pakistan. Those are huge opinions and thats fine but why do people get offended if others disagree and some of us actually try voicing these opinions through our posts. I know I have and I know I have never tried bashing her for no reason or personally attacked anyone. If someone feels that the intent is malicious or it's an attempt to undermine Saeed the actress then honestly maybe some people should grow up..as simple as that. Every single thread on Fawad and Saeed gets ruined because of these same people. It's never those who actually create it or those that post their sentiments in a proper manner. It's always the hardcore, blind fans that have honestly made these two some god like creatures who can't be criticized ..especially not by one or two people. Seriously, what's with the moral policing? Stick to a Saeed fanclub if you can't take someone being critical of her.

I can site a million more examples of when I felt some of you people were underming certain actors that I generally like or feel are really good. The zindagi forum is basically the Fawad and Saeed forum because you need to praise these two endlessly to fit in..if not, you will be bashed. That's why half of the people that used to post there don't anymore. More than half of you always follow the threads here. As soon as a topic or even a single post about Saeed or Fawad is created...most of you jump in and either ruin the thread with your sarcastic demeanor..whine or get personal. You guys don't even argue otherwise..it's just straight up .." you're doing it on purpose" ...
You have two popular actors of Pakistan who can't be discussed at all because people get judgemental and too sensitive about them...does anyone NOT see THIS as the problem?

...yet it's PERFECTLY fine to "undermine" OTHER actors and actresses randomly even without voice or reason because hey you brought down the actor and actress I liked. The hypocrisy is another story...
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: grey23

And what I said in this thread is not something new..even u stop us by abusing go to the review sites things r being said about Sanam saeed in more direct way or in harsh way...I m sure u won't like that.go to diyer e dil reviews almost all r saying that SS's acting is ott here and she is the weakest of the lot..and all r agreeing with those comments.. But I didn't see anyone in ded thread here said bad things to her because I know that here most of the people like her..may be not as zindegi gulzer hai forum fans but they do like her.

@khamosh as u r commenting here u might think I m telling this to u..I m not saying this to u..I m commenting in genaral

I was going to give my take on Sanam's character in DeD, but guess now my brain cells hv stopped functioning and anyways chalo will leave it for some other day.😆

And as I keep saying I hv no issues abt whether ppl like her or not, but I am just giving my POV too and abt what I said abt 'malicious and undermining', I still say tht as it has been happening since quite sometime, but I just brought it up today in dis thread.😳
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

The constant efforts to undemine Sanam or Fawad's efforts...

What exactly happened in this thread? As shabz put it..the funny thing is NO even bashed Sanam Saeed...yet some people feel butthurt as usual.

That thread that someone came up with on why Sanam Baloch wasn't mentioned by Mehreen Jabber in a mere online interview is what you called some people trying to undermine an actress..for no reason at all. The fact that she has been mocked in her shows' tbreads deliberately because there are certain people who feel the need to bring her down ever since some claimed she's a better actor than Fawad consists of malicious intent. Some of you bring her in just to degrade her in threads she's not even a topic of discussion in..yet despite all of that..no one has personally attacked any one here or felt butthurt.

What is undermining Sanam Saeed's efforts as an actress? What's with the moral policing? If some loved her in ZGH and didn't like her in Shukk and found her performance not that great in DeD..that's now not allowed and in fact undermining her work? What kind of logic is this? This is a public forum if you can't take mere opinions then maybe you should stick to a Sanam Saeed or Fawad Khan fanclub. Ever since the zindagi forum happened, these two actors have been hyped to the skies and are given god like statuses on this forum by certain members. Those that even like these actors now have started losing interest in these actors because of the way some of their fans treat them.

Finally some one said it !!!
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

And for the last time, read what I have written and not what u think I have written. I am talking abt the deliberate and covert manner in which things r being posted and tht is what I find malicious and undermining.

I have no issues with ppl finding SS the most hyped, over-rated and whatever actor, that's their opinion and as I always say, I have watched all her work, barring 1 and I hv my own criteria for deciding how I rate her as an actor and dat's good enough for me. But I too just put forward how I interpret her acting and so that too should not be an issue.

Weren't you done a few posts back? Lol

You have a problem with Saeed being criticized in any shape or form. It's clear as day.

And as people keep mentioning..NO one is deliberately underming her work or her as an actress. If so, cite examples here. And you have nothing to say about the times some people have undermined other actresses and actors for no reason. As always, you're just concerned about Saeed. If you can't take my or anyone else's opinion you're in the wrong place. No one will post while keeping your sensitive opinions in mind.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail

The funny thing is half of the people on this forum like Sanam Saeed. She's one of those actresses that people will always like and perhaps the reason for that will always be ZGH.

Grey likes Sanam Saeed...I like Sanam Saeed. If anyone takes a look at some of the posts about her..people usually try explaining why they feel a certain way about her...half of the people here probably dont finish reading the posts and jump. Heck, Khamosshh even admitted she didnt read the entire thread before she claimed how people are out to get Saeed.

I know a lot of others like Saeed too.. but some of us don't consider her the best thing since sliced bread. Some people have started claiming she's the best actress in Pakistan ever since zindagi happened. She's the most experimental. She's the most versatile. There is no one like her in Pakistan. Those are huge opinions and thats fine but why do people get offended if others disagree and some of us actually try voicing these opinions through our posts. I know I have and I know I have never tried bashing her for no reason or personally attacked anyone. If someone feels that the intent is malicious or it's an attempt to undermine Saeed the actress then honestly maybe some people should grow up..as simple as that. Every single thread on Fawad and Saeed gets ruined because of these same people. It's never those who actually create it or those that post their sentiments in a proper manner. It's always the hardcore, blind fans that have honestly made these two some god like creatures who can't be criticized ..especially not by one or two people. Seriously, what's with the moral policing? Stick to a Saeed fanclub if you can't take someone being critical of her.

I can site a million more examples of when I felt some of you people were underming certain actors that I generally like or feel are really good. The zindagi forum is basically the Fawad and Saeed forum because you need to praise these two endlessly to fit in..if not, you will be bashed. That's why half of the people that used to post there don't anymore. More than half of you always follow the threads here. As soon as a topic or even a single post about Saeed or Fawad is created...most of you jump in and either ruin the thread with your sarcastic demeanor..whine or get personal. You guys don't even argue otherwise..it's just straight up .." you're doing it on purpose" ...
You have two popular actors of Pakistan who can't be discussed at all because people get judgemental and too sensitive about them...does anyone NOT see THIS as the problem?

...yet it's PERFECTLY fine to "undermine" OTHER actors and actresses randomly even without voice or reason because hey you brought down the actor and actress I liked. The hypocrisy is another story...

@ Bold- once more u r twisting what I have said. I mentioned that what I am saying is not restricted to this thread and I haven't read all the posts in this thread, but what I am saying is that that's what I have found going on since quite a while on dis forum and dat is the malicious way of undermining going on!

Pls don't do selective reading...I hv been persistently telling u dat...for every post that u hv replied, u hv taken what I have written totally out of context. Either u don't read what I hv written completely, or I am not articulate enough, but u r twisting what I am saying!

starstruckk thumbnail
@Khamosshh : umm no, I'm not twisting anything here. I'm just saying everything how it is. So...kindly, stop asking me to reread your posts for the gazillionth time.
I'm just saying exactly how it is...and you seem to have nothing to say apart from asking me to reread your posts that are super clear. You're also trying to bring down me and someone else for voicing our opinions on actors you feel indebted to for some odd reason. As I said, some people seem to be in the wrong place.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Weren't you done a few posts back? Lol

You have a problem with Saeed being criticized in any shape or form. It's clear as day.

And as people keep mentioning..NO one is deliberately underming her work or her as an actress. If so, cite examples here. And you have nothing to say about the times some people have undermined other actresses and actors for no reason. As always, you're just concerned about Saeed. If you can't take my or anyone else's opinion you're in the wrong place. No one will post while keeping your sensitive opinions in mind.

Yes I was done with ur posts a few posts back, but u r hellbent on twisting whatever I am saying and misinterpreting my posts, in spite of repeatedly telling u not to do so. I am very particular abt the language I use and also abt how I put forward my thoughts and if someone keeps twisting whatever I say to suit themselves, then obviously I wld clarify.

@ Bold - gr8 going!👏
khamosshhh thumbnail

@Khamosshh : umm no, I'm not twisting anything here. I'm just saying everything how it is. So...kindly, stop asking me to reread your posts for the gazillionth time.

I'm just saying exactly how it is...and you seem to have nothing to say apart from asking me to reread your posts that are super clear. You're also trying to bring down me and someone else for voicing our opinions on actors you feel indebted to for some odd reason. As I said, some people seem to be in the wrong place.

So now it's personal, but sorry I wont even touch that with a barge- pole!

OK continue with ur assumptions.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

So now it's personal, but sorry I wont even touch that with a barge- pole!

OK continue with ur assumptions.

Assumptions? You go off on a rant feeling offended that me and someone else apparently are undermining Saeed and Fawad deliberately. Stop being naive now. You became personal not me.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Assumptions? You go off on a rant feeling offended that me and someone else apparently are undermining Saeed and Fawad deliberately. Stop being naive now. You became personal not me.

I know yours will be the last word so have it.😃

I am done Good night😊