Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: grey23

sana exactly u know what I was thinking about u seeing the reaction that I know u big mahira fan here..but I never saw u act like insecure fan like some do now..I guess the award only goes to SS and FK fan

No Fiza that's not true πŸ˜† I've done my share of some pretty shitty immature things on IF/PSF.. even apologized for them. I used to be overly defensive about my favourites as well in the past Couldn't take anything against them. But with time and age I've learned the importance of healthy criticism/discussion.. or poking fun yourself at your own fav once in a while. I don't enjoy engaging in unnecessary arguments/fan wars anymore so if what someone says doesn't agree with me I give my opinion and if they continue to say something that doesn't agree with me I simply ignore. People will always believe whatever they want to or whatever floats their boat and no one will care if it's the truth or not. Hence ignoring what doesn't agree with you is best instead of resorting to personal attacks on other members when trying to get your point across.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

What's returning courtesy? I disagreed with your post..because I was more opinionated than you? You very well know we had a difference of opinion. I'm not obliged to agree with anyone here on everything and so aren't you. I can like certain actors and still not think they're god sent messengers. I don't have to prove to you or anyone why I feel a certain way about an actor's caliber or their performances .

You obviously feel differently about the actors that you love. You feel some people have an agenda against them..that there's this malicious intent behind whatever they say..because how can someone love Sanam Saeed or Fawad in ZGH yet not love them consistently after? How do people even come up with such things? Some of the actors I really like get openly mocked in threads on the zindagi forum. I used to post there and stopped doing so because to have a discussion without praising Fawad and Sanam is next to blasphemy..I don't make it a point to judge the members in question. I also don't make it a point to ruin every thread by bringing in unnecessary drama just because I may feel a certain way. Some others like you obviously and evidently do otherwise you wouldn't have said anything you already have. And frankly speaking..I don't see why you or others feel this way.

And reality check..this is perhaps exactly why certain people are starting to lose interest in certain actors. Some fangroups are simply not helping here.

Also the people who name call, know who they are.

Whatever I am done.

I hv repeatedly asked u to read what I have written and not to assume what u think I hv written, but guess it's pointless, so do continue as u wish, but I am done.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Whatever I am done.

I hv repeatedly asked u to read what I have written and not to assume what u think I hv written, but guess it's pointless, so do continue as u wish, but I am done.

Start a rant yourself and now you have nothing to say anymore..

I read what you wrote the very first time. It was not rocket science. I know you're familiar with what goes through our minds when posting, and with what intent we post..what agenda we have against whom and why..but I think I know how to read and comprehend. Thanks.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mujhey bhi is thread main koodna hai πŸ˜† (Waisay call me a 'malangi baba' but I somehow knew this thread will degenerate into this).

Just a comment about supposedly "malicious" agenda that some people have against certain celebrities. I want to know the definition of "malicious". For example what people are saying on this thread-> https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4393380 (read the initial pages) is it considered malicious? I have brought this thread in this forum and in this post as an analogy and an example. I am really confused about what people consider "malicious" or "bashing". For many people, what is happening on the thread I have posted is malicious but for many it is not. How will you define what is malicious or what is not.. Btw I am in no way against these people. They have a certain opinion and they are expressing it.. fine. But I think others also have the same right. Others can also express their opinions about whomever they like.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0

Mujhey bhi is thread main koodna hai πŸ˜† (Waisay call me a 'malangi baba' but I somehow knew this thread will degenerate into this).

Just a comment about supposedly "malicious" agenda that some people have against certain celebrities. I want to know the definition of "malicious". For example what people are saying on this thread-> https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4393380 (read the initial pages) is it considered malicious? I have brought this thread in this forum and in this post as an analogy and an example. I am really confused about what people consider "malicious" or "bashing". For many people, what is happening on the thread I have posted is malicious but for many it is not. How will you define what is malicious or what is not.. Btw I am in no way against these people. They have a certain opinion and they are expressing it.. fine. But I think others also have the same right. Others can also express their opinions about whomever they like.

@ Bold- welcomeπŸ˜†

OK since I used the word malicious, I wld let u know what I meant, though I hv already said it. The repeated and covert efforts by some to undermine the caliber of FK nd SS by drilling the same points over and over which I find undeserving. (And by some I really mean 1 or 2 ppl).

And the thread u hv posted as example, r u referring to my posts too, coz I can only speak for myself and if yes then let me know what issues u have with them.
Edited by khamosshhh - 9 years ago
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aah!Now that you have titled it ignore it becomes even more difficult to ignore coz as they say forbidden fruit looks more tastier.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Coming to the topic,I know what I'm going to say would hardly matter but the opinionated aatma/rooh in me says go beta apni muraad puri kar le...write what u feel.πŸ˜†

When I watched ZGH,I thought Sanam Saeed is the best actress out there courtesy her portrayal of Kashaf and I still think the role of Kashaf is something an actor would die for. So next was aired Mera Naseeb to which I gave a try but didn't like the overall show...the reasons for which I won't dig into.Next,other shows of hers never impressed me by the promos itself so never bothered to give a try except talkhiyan..which I couldn't catch due to my preoccupations.
So yeah I agree with the TM-there is something amiss.When I watched ZGH I was so high on her performance that I thought I'm watching all of her work but unfortunately it hasn't really impressed me much.I wouldn't suggest her to choose roles wisely because maybe this her priority i.e. doing unconventional stuff and not to be in the race of mainstream heroine.Again,only she knows what she wants and I have accepted her that way.Some ppl want to become superstars by commercial and mainstream cinema while others go their own way into the making or even if not a superstar they are content with their work..depending upon how ambitious they are.

Coming to zindagi forum,the last thing I knew was all of them are open forums.The reason you see fawad and Sanam saaed topics is because their fans are active there..the forum is after all made by the ppl who participate.So what I'm trying to say is that no one can stop someone else from participating in a particular forum.I can understand that bearing the same topics would be making it look pro to those actors but no one has ever stopped (in this case bullied anyone) in topics other than on these two.So every fan group is welcome out there if they wish too.

These are my crazy two cents which can be easily ignored but yeah not the following-
I dunno whatever happened in this thread but I would apologise for any name calling that has been done to the members here on behalf of Zindagi forum and request the members to not drag it further.
Peace.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ Bold- welcomeπŸ˜†

OK since I used the word malicious, I wld let u know what I meant, though I hv already said it. The repeated and covert efforts by some to undermine the caliber of FK nd SS by drilling the same points over and over which I find undeserving. (And by some I really mean 1 or 2 ppl).

And the thread u hv posted as example, r u referring to my posts too, coz I can only speak for myself and if yes then let me know what issues u have with them.

Let me clarify that I do not have any issues with the posts on the thread I posted. As I said earlier that people have the right to express their views and I respect that. I posted that thread as an example because many of the people who complain about criticism against Fawad or Sanam S are themselves participating in it crticizing Hamza. If you look at the thread, people are saying Hamza is a hypocrite and mocking him generally (btw I am talking in general and do not specifically mean you). Pyaray Afzal had not even started telecasting in India and people had not even seen his work at that time. In fact many people who commented that Hamza is a hypocrite and they do not like him, I think they had not even read his comments themselves. There are many others who are fans of Hamza and people who do not agree with this opinion. They might think this as a malicious agenda against Hamza i.e. they might think that just because you like a certain celebrity e.g. FK therefore you cannot like someone else who is being pitted against FK. But did Hamza's fans go on and started personally attacking these people? No. I personally think Hamza kai fans have real jigra beause the way Hamza is criticized or mocked, no other celebrity is. Now imagine FK and SS in place of Hamza and people saying the same things against FK and SS. What do you think would have happened? I am sure, exactly what happened to this thread. In this thread people did not even use any derogatory terms against SS. They stated their opinion very respectfully, but even then people did not tolerate it. My humble request is that give the same right to others that you want for yourself. Nobody minds if you are praising your favourites or if you are disagreeing with people who criticize them. But just that keep your comments to the topic or the celebrities being discussed, do not get personal. Please know what ad hominem is and try not to use it.

Now coming to your definition of malicious that is some people repeatedly try to demean FK or SS. Others can say the same thing about when people criticize their favourites. For example I have seen many people repeatedly criticizing Sanam B. I am sure you have also. So should I say that people have malicious agenda against SB? No. What do I know what their agenda is or not, and even if I am sure they have a malicious agenda, I cannot stop them because they have the right to express whatever they feel. And to be honest if we will start terming this as malicious then this can go out of hand very easily. It would become like oh you criticized my favourite celebrity in that thread now you are criticizing her again in this thread hence you are being malicious. We cannot afford that can we?

Edited by 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0 - 9 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0

Let me clarify that I do not have any issues with the posts on the thread I posted. As I said earlier that people have the right to express their views and I respect that. I posted that thread as an example because many of the people who complain about criticism against Fawad or Sanam S are themselves participating in it crticizing Hamza. If you look at the thread, people are saying Hamza is a hypocrite and mocking him generally (btw I am talking in general and do not specifically mean you). Pyaray Afzal had not even started telecasting in India and people had not even seen his work at that time. In fact many people who commented that Hamza is a hypocrite and they do not like him, I think they had not even read his comments themselves. There are many others who are fans of Hamza and people who do not agree with this opinion. They might think this as a malicious agenda against Hamza i.e. they might think that just because you like a certain celebrity e.g. FK therefore you cannot like someone else who is being pitted against FK. But did Hamza's fans go on and started personally attacking these people? No. I personally think Hamza kai fans have real jigra beause the way Hamza is criticized or mocked, no other celebrity is. Now imagine FK and SS in place of Hamza and people saying the same things against FK and SS. What do you think would have happened? I am sure, exactly what happened to this thread. In this thread people did not even use any derogatory terms against SS. They stated their opinion very respectfully, but even then people did not tolerate it. My humble request is that give the same right to others that you want for yourself. Nobody minds if you are praising your favourites or if you are disagreeing with people who criticize them. But just that keep your comments to the topic or the celebrities being discussed, do not get personal. Please know what ad hominem is and try not to use it.

Now coming to your definition of malicious that is some people repeatedly try to demean FK or SS. Others can say the same thing about when people criticize their favourites. For example I have seen many people repeatedly criticizing Sanam B. I am sure you have also. So should I say that people have malicious agenda against SB? No. What do I know what their agenda is or not, and even if I am sure they have a malicious agenda, I cannot stop them because they have the right to expressing whatever they feel. And to be honest if we will start terming this as malicious then this can go out of hand very easily. It would become like oh you criticized my favourite celebrity in that thread now you are criticizing her again in this thread hence you are being malicious. We cannot afford that can we?

Firstly I do like SB, though she's not my fav and no I hv never repeatedly criticized her. I haven't been impressed by some of her portrayals and hv mentioned so, but not constantly and not every single opportunity as that wld mean undermining deliberately someone's performance and putting the same in other ppl's mind.😳

I call it malicious coz the criticism isn't direct, but is done in a very covert manner and that is what I don't like. I mean if u r being critical then do it openly in stead of disguising it as something else and then if it gets pointed out, fringe innocence.

I know I am saying a lot, but kya karien pani sir se upar ja chuka tha and dat's Y I am blabbering on in dis thread.

Edit:

Regarding Hamza I have mentioned my take on his FB posts elsewhere. But I am fine with him sans his some FB posts and am liking his acting too.
Edited by khamosshhh - 9 years ago
WabalMunni thumbnail

Firstly I do like SB, though she's not my fav and no I hv never repeatedly criticized her. I haven't been impressed by some of her portrayals and hv mentioned so, but not constantly and not every single opportunity as that wld mean undermining deliberately someone's performance and putting the same in other ppl's mind.😳

I call it malicious coz the criticism isn't direct, but is done in a very covert manner and that is what I don't like. I mean if u r being critical then do it openly in stead of disguising it as something else and then if it gets pointed out, fringe innocence.

I know I am saying a lot, but kya karien pani sir se upar ja chuka tha and dat's Y I am blabbering on in dis thread.

Edit:

Regarding Hamza I have mentioned my take on his FB posts elsewhere. But I am fine with him sans his some FB posts and am liking his acting too.

When I said "I am sure you have also" I did not mean you criticizing Sanam B but that you must have also seen people criticizing Sanam B repeatedly.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
You know the funniest thing Is that there was absolutely no SS bashing in this thread, everyone only said she has not been doing the kind of work that made her what she is, we miss that, we want to see SS come back in a dabang role, go and read all the comments, not one of them is derogatory. And to the enchantress goes and calls the whole of Psf certified meesni and kameena is just mind boggling. What would have she said if someone actually did say something?