Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Undeserving? What are you even talking about? What's undeserving, having an opinion? So by your analogy any opinion against someone who I like is also undeserving, malicious etc? Right? You can claim an actor is the best thing in the world...and if others feel slightly different, you're going to judge them..hmm right.

You don't have to take digs and divert the topic to those who actually voice an opinion on this forum rather than those who get personal like many. You can be direct. I love how the topic starter mentions that people are calling her names and you come here calling people malicious for voicing an opinion. Lol

As always people bringing in those who've backed Sanam Baloch in the Dastaan thread ages ago..once again...lol I really missed an opportunity to have called some of you malicious for intentionally degrading Sanam Baloch throughout the entire course of Dastaan only because me and a few others felt she was better than Fawad. I'll try thinking like you next time this happens.

Disclaimer: this won't be liked by many but I'm going to say it anyway...people need to grow up and stop taking stuff personally about actors. Why can't people argue without resorting to name calling or judging the people individually? There are threads where some of you people go around trash talking about others and attacking their mentality etc and then you same people have the nerve to whine about others being malicious. Cry me a river..

@ Bold - No having an opinion is not undeserving, but the continuous hammering and drilling is undeserving.

@ Red- as it's said I am only responsible for what I say, and am not responsible for how u understand it. Guess I am just not articulate enough and u have misinterpreted what I have said.

@ Blue - pls be careful before accusing me of calling names to ppl as I am very particular and am totally against any kind of name callings, as again it's once more totally against my beliefs. I did not call anyone malicious. But the covert and underhand way of undermining that has been going on is malicious, not the persons indulging in it.

@ Pink (ufff I am running out of colorsπŸ˜‰) - I speak for myself and am not speaking on anyone's behalf, so am not getting dragged into the Dastan thread issue. I used to post there and had also very politely replied to a post of urs, to which u didn't return the same courtesy and hence didn't relpy thereafter and stopped posting in tht thread altogether. And Dastaan I watched long before it was aired on Zindagi and this is what I had wrote abt it : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4158122 . So it wasn't anything to so with the Dasdtaan thread as I had already given my POV much before.

@ Green - I don't indulge in name calling and all. I don't name call celebs that I dislike, so to do so to members is out of Qs. But if u can show any post where I hv done so, I wld be the first one to apologize, not for anyone else, but for myself.😳

Edited by khamosshhh - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Grey should have posted the comments here for everyone to see. Likewise when I made that thread on Fawad vs Mikaal..people started personally attacking me in other threads..calling me names and attacking the way I think, my mentality etc. I was nice enough NOT to shit shame you guys even though some of you people started saying some unnecessary things that were pretty offensive.
You think any celebrity gives two cents about some of you trying to hide their personal life from getting defamed on a public forum? Newsflash: no. You're not doing anyone a favor there. People on this forum are more real people and are those who CAN get personally offended by what some of you say. The latter is more important than the former. Call people here names, call them kameeni, meesni, psychotic, say things they need love and support..they're crazy etc..and that's fine because why was the person in question undermining my favorite? That's obviously being malicious..that's blasphemous!..but calling actual people names and judging them personally is obviously not an issue.

The fact that some people obviously find a problem with their favs getting criticized here more than anything else is pretty sad.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

^dont you think they are being given the stature of God, no one can speak against them, am I wrong in using the word God. It sure seems that way, don't you think.
And what about what that member said about us being meesni and kameena, woh ziada nahi ho Gaya?
I have no issues with you, you know that, this is just my frustration which I am voicing by commenting to you.

Don't use it and U know Y I am telling u dat. It's UnIslamic.😳

And posted the same comment replying to her post abt 'yeh zyada nahin ho gaya?'. But she edited her post as she had posted that in the heat of the moment as she later told me, so I edited my post too.😳

I understand the frustration, and believe me I am against any kind of negativity and my usual mode is to ignore, but lagta hai aaj kuch zyada hi fursat mein hoon.πŸ˜†
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Grey should have posted the comments here for everyone to see. Likewise when I made that thread on Fawad vs Mikaal..people started personally attacking me in other threads..calling me names and attacking the way I think, my mentality etc. I was nice enough NOT to shit shame you guys even though some of you people started saying some unnecessary things that were pretty offensive.

You think any celebrity gives two cents about some of you trying to hide their personal life from getting defamed on a public forum? Newsflash: no. You're not doing anyone a favor there. People on this forum are more real people and are thise who CAN get personally offended by what some of you say. The latter is more important than the former. Call people here names, call them kameeni, meesni, psychotic, say things they need love and support..they're crazy etc..and that's fine because why was the person in question undermining my favorite? That's obviously being malicious..that's blasphemous!..but calling actual people names and judging them personally is obviously not an issue.

The fact that some people obviously find a problem with their favs getting criticized more of a problem is pretty sad itself.

@ Bold - Pls I request u to read what I have written and not what u think I have written. I am not talking abt the celebs, I am talking abt myself...😳

For the rest if I have indulged in any of the things u r saying then pls do let me know and chalo even if u don't and u think I have indulged then I apologize. Once more I can only talk on my behalf and not the others.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ yes I know it's unislamic, that's why I can never put anyone on such a high pedestal and assume they have no flaws, I enjoy their shows, love their work and that's about it. I said it to make a point lol
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Grey's thread ignore is running faster than the previously named thread Sanam saeed. 🀣

Edit to add Iam not bashing Sanam
Edited by -shabz- - 9 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Grey's thread ignore is running faster than the previously named thread Sanam saeed. 🀣

Edit to add Iam not bashing Sanam

@ Bold - yes u r! 😑😑

πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†
Edited by khamosshhh - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

@ Bold - No having an opinion is not undeserving, but the continuous hammering and drilling is undeserving.

@ Red- as it's said I am only responsible for what I say, and am not responsible for how u understand it. Guess I am just not articulate enough and u have misinterpreted what I have said.

@ Blue - pls be careful before accusing me of calling names to ppl as I am very particular and am totally against any kind of name callings, as again it's once more totally against my beliefs. I did not call anyone malicious. But the covert and underhand way of undermining that has been going on is malicious, not the persons indulging in it.

@ Pink (ufff I am running out of colorsπŸ˜‰) - I speak for myself and am not speaking on anyone's behalf, so am not getting dragged into the Dastan thread issue. I used to post there and had also very politely replied to a post of urs, to which u didn't return the same courtesy and hence didn't relpy thereafter and stopped posting in tht thread altogether. And Dastaan I watched long before it was aired on Zindagi and this is what I had wrote abt it : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4158122 . So it wasn't anything to so with the Dasdtaan thread as I had already given my POV much before.

@ Green - I don't indulge in name calling and all. I don't name call celebs that I dislike, so to do so to members is out of Qs. But if u can show any post where I hv done so, I wld be the first one to apologize, not for anyone else, but for myself.😳

What's returning courtesy? I disagreed with your post..because I was more opinionated than you? You very well know we had a difference of opinion. I'm not obliged to agree with anyone here on everything and so aren't you. I can like certain actors and still not think they're god sent messengers. I don't have to prove to you or anyone why I feel a certain way about an actor's caliber or their performances .

You obviously feel differently about the actors that you love. You feel some people have an agenda against them..that there's this malicious intent behind whatever they say..because how can someone love Sanam Saeed or Fawad in ZGH yet not love them consistently after? How do people even come up with such things? Some of the actors I really like get openly mocked in threads on the zindagi forum. I used to post there and stopped doing so because to have a discussion without praising Fawad and Sanam is next to blasphemy..I don't make it a point to judge the members in question. I also don't make it a point to ruin every thread by bringing in unnecessary drama just because I may feel a certain way. Some others like you obviously and evidently do otherwise you wouldn't have said anything you already have. And frankly speaking..I don't see why you or others feel this way.

And reality check..this is perhaps exactly why certain people are starting to lose interest in certain actors. Some fangroups are simply not helping here.

Also the people who name call, know who they are.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

call me sana shabz.
every actor has bad performances and does bad projects. literally. it's healthy to discuss them constructively.. we shouldn't be worshiping them.. and no one in this thread bashed sanam, fan or not a fan. don't know why it became an issue even though three pages were going so well πŸ˜†

sana exactly u know what I was thinking about u seeing the reaction that I know u big mahira fan here..but I never saw u act like insecure fan like some do now..I guess the award only goes to SS and FK fan
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shabz and star leave it guys..I told to ignore and ab to thread has become longer
And the comment have been EDITED out and the way no one would understand what was written there before 🀣
But guess what I knew it would happen because of previous experience as star said so I DO Have the screen shot but as the "educated" member has understood her mistake that calling someone misnii (now what is that πŸ˜•) or certified kamini to all PSF members for a general observation is not an act that an educated person would do as she edited that so I m leaving the matter here

@shabz yes I have the right to give my opinion but I don't want to hear shits for no reason I come here coz it gives me pleasure not to ruin my mental peace for some New" fans..
Edited by grey23 - 9 years ago