Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: grey23

Waise I m shocked...I m very sure what I said..no where I tried to bring down sanam saeed and nor I intended to.just had put a general question and said what I felt..I told the same thing about SB before also that her choice of doing morning shows only is a big led down...but guess it is taboo to say anything to SS or fk.how the educated forum members r calling "every single PSF member as kameena" for this thread lol..I m feeling sad for Sanam that she got this type of fan
Ignore this thread it was my mistake to post..

What happened? You don't have to stop posting your thoughts just because of some people. Some people have a knack of calling others names in other threads on IF when someone criticizes their favs..nothing new. Don't let it get to you or prevent you from not posting what you feel.

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
On another note, aren't all Pakistani actors barring Faysal Q, Fahad M, Saba Q, and Noman Ejaz victims of typecasting? I feel those 4 have the most distinct body of work and literally perhaps having done every sort of character out there...
Sanam Baloch as the bubbly personality, Iman Ali as the tawaif, Mawra as the mazloom girl, Sajjal as the rape victim, Sanam S as the headstrong girl, Mahira as the romantic heroine/victim, Samiya Mumtaz as the victimized mother, Fawad as the romantic hero, and even Humayun during his romantic hero run, etc? I mean there's so many more examples like this.. would it be lack of original scripts/characters being written and to pick from to blame, or the audience's choice at wanting to watch them like this to question in general?
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeh kya hua iss thread ko???😆
khamosshhh thumbnail
OK what I am going to say now will not be liked by some as they wld know I am talking abt them and they wld be right too, but I just need to say it.
Disclaimer: I have not read all the posts in this thread, but am speaking generally.

There r certain members who have covertly been undermining Sanam Saeed and also Fawad Khan recently coz I suppose their own fav did not get the kind of popularity tht these 2 have got since their shows got aired in India.

These very members who had previously praised SS to the T are now very subtlety and persistently putting negative connotations to the very points that they had praised her abt. I have no issues with ppl not liking SS, or her acting or her dramas, but I find it extremely malicious to continuously do so and undermine an actor's caliber, especially when it's totally undeserving.

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^so let's say you are right and there are some Members who are undermining Gods FK and SS, so what?
Should every one else just roll over and die and not speak their minds just because it might offend the Jumma jumma 8 din Kay fans.
Khamoosh, I know I am being rude here but it's just happening a lot now and it is getting really annoying, even though I always enjoy the bickering but now it's to the point that you can't criticize Actors that are on a pedestal on zindagi forum, otherwise here we criticize almost everyone and no one cares. We joke about afar, sumbul , ushna, Ajax aslam etc, do these actors not have fans? I am sure they do, but no one cares.
-shabz- thumbnail
Grey you should have copied that hateful post here, now it's deleted or edited. Shame

It takes a lot to piss me off,I am a very easy going person, but to label every single soul here on Psf as certified meesni/kameena is just disgusting and all that for a celebrity who doesn't even know you exist.
Edited by -shabz- - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

OK what I am going to say now will not be liked by some as they wld know I am talking abt them and they wld be right too, but I just need to say it.

Disclaimer: I have not read all the posts in this thread, but am speaking generally.

There r certain members who have covertly been undermining Sanam Saeed and also Fawad Khan recently coz I suppose their own fav did not get the kind of popularity tht these 2 have got since their shows got aired in India.

These very members who had previously praised SS to the T are now very subtlety and persistently putting negative connotations to the very points that they had praised her abt. I have no issues with ppl not liking SS, or her acting or her dramas, but I find it extremely malicious to continuously do so and undermine an actor's caliber, especially when it's totally undeserving.

Undeserving? What are you even talking about? What's undeserving, having an opinion? So by your analogy any opinion against someone who I like is also undeserving, malicious etc? Right? You can claim an actor is the best thing in the world...and if others feel slightly different, you're going to judge them..hmm right.

You don't have to take digs and divert the topic to those who actually voice an opinion on this forum rather than those who get personal like many. You can be direct. I love how the topic starter mentions that people are calling her names and you come here calling people malicious for voicing an opinion. Lol

As always people bringing in those who've backed Sanam Baloch in the Dastaan thread ages ago..once again...lol I really missed an opportunity to have called some of you malicious for intentionally degrading Sanam Baloch throughout the entire course of Dastaan only because me and a few others felt she was better than Fawad. I'll try thinking like you next time this happens.

Disclaimer: this won't be liked by many but I'm going to say it anyway...people need to grow up and stop taking stuff personally about actors. Why can't people argue without resorting to name calling or judging the people individually? There are threads where some of you people go around trash talking about others and attacking their mentality etc and then you same people have the nerve to whine about others being malicious. Cry me a river..
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

^so let's say you are right and there are some Members who are undermining Gods FK and SS, so what?
Should every one else just roll over and die and not speak their minds just because it might offend the Jumma jumma 8 din Kay fans.
Khamoosh, I know I am being rude here but it's just happening a lot now and it is getting really annoying, even though I always enjoy the bickering but now it's to the point that you can't criticize Actors that are on a pedestal on zindagi forum, otherwise here we criticize almost everyone and no one cares. We joke about afar, sumbul , ushna, Ajax aslam etc, do these actors not have fans? I am sure they do, but no one cares.

@ Bold - yeh kuch zyada nahin ho gaya?
Shabz I speak for myself and I am not justifying any members here and I totally agree that it is getting annoying.

I did mention that I hv no issues abt ppl not liking SS, her dramas, her acting and whatever. But I just don't like the underhand way sm members hv been continuously undermining her.

I too can write tons abt the acting caliber (or lack there of) of others and not only that, I am privy to sm info abt a very popular actor here tht if revealed wld show him/ her in very poor light, but tht I wld never do. It's against my beliefs and I wld only defend or praise my favs, but not unduly undermine others to show my fav as great!

Criticize all u but to keep drilling the same thing over and over again to show someone in the negative is quite unwarranted.
-shabz- thumbnail
^dont you think they are being given the stature of God, no one can speak against them, am I wrong in using the word God. It sure seems that way, don't you think.
And what about what that member said about us being meesni and kameena, woh ziada nahi ho Gaya?
I have no issues with you, you know that, this is just my frustration which I am voicing by commenting to you.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Grey you should have copied that hateful post here, now it's deleted or edited. Shame

It takes a lot to piss me off,I am a very easy going person, but to label every single soul here on Psf as certified meesni/kameena is just disgusting and all that for a celebrity who doesn't even know you exist.

People are calling other people here kameeni/meesni etc ..but wait, that's NOT the problem. 😆 The problem is why are people being "malicious" with voicing an opinion..why are people not worshipping the actor you consider god.

And then some people wonder why certain actors are starting to piss people off.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago