Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Waise I m shocked...I m very sure what I said..no where I tried to bring down sanam saeed and nor I intended to.just had put a general question and said what I felt..I told the same thing about SB before also that her choice of doing morning shows only is a big led down...but guess it is taboo to say anything to SS or fk.how the educated forum members r calling "every single PSF member as kameena" for this thread lol..I m feeling sad for Sanam that she got this type of fan
Ignore this thread it was my mistake to post..
Edited by grey23 - 9 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yeh kab hua, pm me the details grey 😃
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Yeh kab hua, pm me the details grey 😃

Shabz you're literally ready with your popcorn 😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Why did you have to delete your post?
Do you not have a mind of your own, can't you like or dislikd someone's performance?
I love Amitabh bachan but there are some movies of him that I have not watched till this date because they are so bad e.g jadugar, he was not picking the right roles at that time, does that mean I don't love him as an actor anymore. I really don't get this childish behaviour that if you love some celeb you have to praise each and every movie or show of theirs. How does that make someone kameena, should we just worship SS, FK, MK, SB of anyone else because some do. Can we not have opinions? What rubbish.
this is a lost cause, we are certified kameenay anyways.
-shabz- thumbnail
Most of us here love SS, Fk, SB and MK, when they do a show we love to talk about IT, if they are absent from tv, we live with it, live goes on for us kameenay, I have even say through horrible shows like Ashk and Firaaq, just because it had FK and SS in it, I didn't like these shows now does that make me anti FK or SS. Am I supposed to lie now and praise the shows just so I don't offend anyone, seriously.
I am so pissed at this behaviour that I feel like giving every one a time out. Yes I am that old and you bacha log need to grow up...geez
BlackStar. thumbnail

Why did you have to delete your post?
Do you not have a mind of your own, can't you like or dislikd someone's performance?
I love Amitabh bachan but there are some movies of him that I have not watched till this date because they are so bad e.g jadugar, he was not picking the right roles at that time, does that mean I don't love him as an actor anymore. I really don't get this childish behaviour that if you love some celeb you have to praise each and every movie or show of theirs. How does that make someone kameena, should we just worship SS, FK, MK, SB of anyone else because some do. Can we not have opinions? What rubbish.
this is a lost cause, we are certified kameenay anyways.

Shabz it all depends on each and every fan themselves.. and it depends on age and maturity perhaps. Years ago I would've acted overly defensive about my favorite celebrity as well but it all changes with time..I love Mahira but I'm always ready now to point out her flaws as an actor sometimes even more than appreciating the good.. I'd be wiling to tell her about them too so that she can learn from her mistakes. I find it highly boring and to an extent stupid to constantly praise an actor or actress and put them on a high pedestal yourself.. they're equally human, they all make mistakes, no one's perfect. In fact being critical of their work rather than praising blindly is what'll get them to sit up and make better decisions perhaps rather than tell them again and again to go the same path..
-shabz- thumbnail

Exactly black star, they are humans, khuda nahin. They will give bad performances every now and then, watch Some of Amir khans earlier movies, they are nothing like what Amir delivers now. But if I am a fan of his then I should be saying that he was always amazing, he has never done anything mediocre. That is what being a fan on IF means, otherwise you are certified meesni/ kameena.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Exactly black star, they are humans, khuda nahin. They will give bad performances every now and then, watch Some of Amir khans earlier movies, they are nothing like what Amir delivers now. But if I am a fan of his then I should be saying that he was always amazing, he has never done anything mediocre. That is what being a fan on IF means, otherwise you are certified meesni/ kameena.

call me sana shabz.
every actor has bad performances and does bad projects. literally. it's healthy to discuss them constructively.. we shouldn't be worshiping them.. and no one in this thread bashed sanam, fan or not a fan. don't know why it became an issue even though three pages were going so well 😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Exactly, no one was bashing even that made us kameena 😆 what would have happened if God forbid someone had bashed her.

Btw you were the one with the haunted house right.
Edited by -shabz- - 9 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail

Exactly, no one was bashing even that made us kameena 😆 what would have happened if God forbid someone had bashed her.

Btw you were the one with the haunted house right.

yes 😛

Word Count: 1