Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

904129 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Well, Its said that Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Thats the case wid Sanam. Ppl are not ready to look Kashaf. Otherwise, She has quite good roles. It isnt that all the shows you do are bound to be hit. Fawad for example has sum flops in his body of work too and thats the case of Sanam too. But I think both of them have a very versatile body of work. For Me, Even if the show has gone down the drain, I still give it a try cuz its my fav actor out there. After ZGH, I watched her Kadoorat and she nailed Minah! πŸ‘πŸ‘ The show went downhill but she shone. After that it was Talkhiyaan where she potrayed the Complex Bibi Stupendously! ⭐️ She doesnt do the run of a mill kind roles and thats her USP. For Me, She's the Fawad of Female Brigade who is extremely choosey abt her roles and believes in Expermenting. And NO you're wrong! No xyz Actress cud potray Roohi that too requires a lot of calibre to play a petty and aged character. Plus, I love her so and please dont compare her wid any XYZ Actress.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks star and khamosh for putting ur point in detail.
Though both of u have valid points but the conclusion is still the same.. She didn't shine out after zgh..whether it is because her performance as star saying or because other factors as khamosh saying.. But truth is the general viewers like me was not offered any good dramas by her which they expected from her after zgh.she definitely deserves some credit for playing bibi but how many watched it? I myself didn't watch it when I tend to watch loads of dramas if recommended.. So what's the point of doing this much different roles in dramas like kadurat and all which people r not watching? She is doing dramas for viewers so what's the use if they r not watching it?
grey23 thumbnail
@enchantress I don't know about other people but I defo can look beyond kashaf and zgh only if she had given us roles of that caliber.. That is why despite loving sanam balooch as bano I loved her as durre shawar or Zara or kiran..or despite loving Jung as sheila I loved her more as aiman..that is because they had offered me roles which clicked with me..I m not saying she should always give hits like kashaf but she has not given any..u can call shukk and ded but tell me honestly how many watched these two for her?how many r watching ded for her?why she choose this role?!!
So by saying beauty lies in the eyes of beholder I can't turn my eyes blind as her fan I would definitely want her to do dramas which people watch and like for her and dramas her fans can proudly recommend others
904129 thumbnail
^^And thats why I say, Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder. If you dont seem to like any of her works post ZGH then I dont expect you to understand. After ZGH I loved her as Shazia, Minah, Bibi, Meeshal and Shahmeen and even as a guest role of Yamina. Maybe, Her dramas werent appreciated in Pak but both Kadoorat and Talkhiyaan have been praised and applauded her. For If you are a fan of her and understand her work, Then you shud know the type of role she does and challenges herself. I agree she doesnt have the tendency to play it safe but its her credit that she does diffrent Challenging characters unlike sum female actors. Like I said, Fawad too has sum not so good works post Humsafar but still I and others love them as its Actor and his performance matters cuz of the end of the day, It matters not that how much a show was popular.
grey23 thumbnail
^i explained why I did not find her worth mentioning after zgh and if u r still saying the same thing even I don't expect u to understand.. I know being a blind fan of her this discussion might be sensitive for u..but I was saying as an genarel viewer
904129 thumbnail
For Ur Info, Im not just a BLIND fan as you put it, So stop using those words. Talking abt recomending her dramas, Dunno abt you but I can proudly recomend her dramas if that doesnt applies to you then thats ur problem.
grey23 thumbnail
if u can taunt me saying beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and tell me that dont expect me to understand then why can not i call u blind fan..other commenting here r also SS fan but they did not get personal like u...if u can not explain ur point without being rude then better not comment,,😊

and yes pls recommed proudly kadurat,ek kasak reh gayi,firaaq proudly 🀣 u r right i can not proudly recommend these dramas like u it is my problem,,
Edited by grey23 - 9 years ago
904129 thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

if u can taunt me saying beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and tell me that dont expect me to understand then why can not i call u blind fan? i know hajmola and khamosh r SS fan but they did not get personal like u...if u can not explain ur point without being rude then better not comment,,😊

and yes pls recommed proudly kadurat,ek kasak reh gayi,firaaq proudly🀣u r right i can not proudly recommend these dramas like u it is my problem,,

Yes It is my problem! πŸ˜† And you see, I can say that to anyone and its only you who can think it to be a taunt. And Also, If u find my cmnt rude better not Reply. 😊 Happy Sulking!
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Enchantress.

Yes It is my problem! πŸ˜† And you see, I can say that to anyone and its only you who can think it to be a taunt. And Also, If u find my cmnt rude better not Reply. 😊 Happy Sulking!

off course I will reply if u comment rudely in my thread,why expect I will take that quietly πŸ˜†
Yes happy sulking to u too πŸ˜ƒ
904129 thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

off course I will reply if u comment rudely in my thread,why expect I will take that quietlyπŸ˜†

Yes happy sulking to u tooπŸ˜ƒ

Trust me the feelings are Mutual. πŸ˜†