-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
sorry you have to read all the comments like Usman, no short cuts 😆
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

@bold, Rupali, no offence but I don't find Zindagi forum a fair or lets say open forum by any means at all.. there's certain restrictions someone like me has to consider when posting.. FSS fans are active there, yes, but that's also because many of us can't post replies on our favs as it turns into a mess eventually.. like many others, I quit the forum because of how suffocating it got with consistent unnecessary and at times sickening hate for certain celebrities. Not to blame everyone there, because I've interacted with great people like you, Payal, Hiral from there, etc, but even then there are some certain members who have a habit of criticising and bashing other peoples favorites, quite literally crossing the limit with what they have to say and then crying foul if someone even says the smallest thing against theres. Certain threads on that forum are evidence to this. Rather than focussing on what the thread is about, instead those threads are anti others.

I know what you are saying.To this,I can only say ppl will do whatever suits their bill..they are as much open forums to others wrt to one person or fangroup.Besides ppl from here also have engaged in bashing there in the same way ppl from there have come here.So this is all subjective,lets say,we had an argument over X and Y celeb in a thread somewhere but later we two gang up to bash another celeb whom we both are very critical of at another place.So yeah this is highly individualistic and something shouldn't be really cared for.They are doing what they like to do you should do what you like to do undeterred by what others say.Personally,Sana you can join in SeZ thread as it begins to air if you would like to.
lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@grey23 I came to know about ZGH through the internet long before it was aired on zindagi and then I made my cousin watch it too.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -shabz-

sorry you have to read all the comments like Usman, no short cuts 😆

Ohhh God...its so long.. Usman se hi pooch loongi lol
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I agree..and this isn't the first time either. Some members have resorted to doing this when I made the Mikaal vs Fawad thread as well. That time it was because Fawad was apparently being maliciously undermined. Stuff like attacking people's mentality..asking them to seek mental support etc happened. All for Fawad. 😆

I remember that thread..
Just saying it generally, fans do not need to be so aggressive.. people can have different views on different things.. its just a simple thing you can not make everyone think like you do.

Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

tumhein bohat mazzey aa rahe hain 😆
You went through the whole thread 😲
Hats off dude, I wouldn't have if I wasnt involved 😆, correction, I got involved after grey changed her title name. I am always up for a good fight, bohat sakoon mila 😆

aisi threads yahaan pr bohat kamm aati hain.. isliye couldn't help but reading. 😆

btw, who said that I wasn't involved. I was the inspiration behind this thread. 😆
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Ohhh God...its so long.. Usman se hi pooch loongi lol

I won't tell you.. read the whole thread 😆
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

I won't tell you.. read the whole thread 😆

oops 🤣

Word Count: 1

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostandsherlock

@grey23 I came to know about ZGH through the internet long before it was aired on zindagi and then I made my cousin watch it too.

oh same here 😊 I came to know about humsafar first through internet before zindegi channel came and then no looking back 😆