Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

Seriously.. thats really so uncalled for. What benefit do people get by calling other names.. So by calling people kaminay/meesnay does SS becomes a better actor?😆

Edited to add: Just read the whole thread... Shabz is on fire 😆

yes we got to see a different side of her today 🤣
lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@grey23 Are you from Bangladesh??? I am from Bangladesh. I found some of your posts quite endearing and I really like you.. 😃. Okay, I had to get that out of my system..
Edited by lostandsherlock - 9 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Seriously.. thats really so uncalled for. What benefit do people get by calling other names.. So by calling people kaminay/meesnay does SS becomes a better actor?😆

I agree..and this isn't the first time either. Some members have resorted to doing this when I made the Mikaal vs Fawad thread as well. That time it was because Fawad was apparently being maliciously undermined. Stuff like attacking people's mentality..asking them to seek mental support etc happened. All for Fawad. 😆
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostandsherlock

@grey23 Are you from Bangladesh??? I am from Bangladesh. I found some of your posts quite endearing and I really like you.. 😃. Okay, I had to get that out of my system..

yes I m from Bangladesh dear 🤗 so happy to find another Bangladeshi here..😳 where r u from? I m fiza

Feeling so good to be interacting with a fellow Bangladeshi. My real name is Tasneem and I am from Chittagong. Where are you from?? , fiza.

grey23 thumbnail

Feeling so good to be interacting with a fellow Bangladeshi. My real name is Tasneem and I am from Chittagong. Where are you from?? , fiza.

I m from Dhaka but visit ctg frequently as my maternal uncles and aunts and cousins all live there 😃 how did u get to know about Pakistani dramas?
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

Aah!Now that you have titled it ignore it becomes even more difficult to ignore coz as they say forbidden fruit looks more tastier.😉😛

Coming to the topic,I know what I'm going to say would hardly matter but the opinionated aatma/rooh in me says go beta apni muraad puri kar le...write what u feel.😆

When I watched ZGH,I thought Sanam Saeed is the best actress out there courtesy her portrayal of Kashaf and I still think the role of Kashaf is something an actor would die for. So next was aired Mera Naseeb to which I gave a try but didn't like the overall show...the reasons for which I won't dig into.Next,other shows of hers never impressed me by the promos itself so never bothered to give a try except talkhiyan..which I couldn't catch due to my preoccupations.
So yeah I agree with the TM-there is something amiss.When I watched ZGH I was so high on her performance that I thought I'm watching all of her work but unfortunately it hasn't really impressed me much.I wouldn't suggest her to choose roles wisely because maybe this her priority i.e. doing unconventional stuff and not to be in the race of mainstream heroine.Again,only she knows what she wants and I have accepted her that way.Some ppl want to become superstars by commercial and mainstream cinema while others go their own way into the making or even if not a superstar they are content with their work..depending upon how ambitious they are.

Coming to zindagi forum,the last thing I knew was all of them are open forums.The reason you see fawad and Sanam saaed topics is because their fans are active there..the forum is after all made by the ppl who participate.So what I'm trying to say is that no one can stop someone else from participating in a particular forum.I can understand that bearing the same topics would be making it look pro to those actors but no one has ever stopped (in this case bullied anyone) in topics other than on these two.So every fan group is welcome out there if they wish too.

These are my crazy two cents which can be easily ignored but yeah not the following-
I dunno whatever happened in this thread but I would apologise for any name calling that has been done to the members here on behalf of Zindagi forum and request the members to not drag it further.
Peace.

@bold, Rupali, no offence but I don't find Zindagi forum a fair or lets say open forum by any means at all.. there's certain restrictions someone like me has to consider when posting.. FSS fans are active there, yes, but that's also because many of us can't post replies on our favs as it turns into a mess eventually.. like many others, I quit the forum because of how suffocating it got with consistent unnecessary and at times sickening hate for certain celebrities. Not to blame everyone there, because I've interacted with great people like you, Payal, Hiral from there, etc, but even then there are some certain members who have a habit of criticising and bashing other peoples favorites, quite literally crossing the limit with what they have to say and then crying foul if someone even says the smallest thing against theres. Certain threads on that forum are evidence to this. Rather than focussing on what the thread is about, instead those threads are anti others.
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

tumhein bohat mazzey aa rahe hain 😆
You went through the whole thread 😲
Hats off dude, I wouldn't have if I wasnt involved 😆, correction, I got involved after grey changed her title name. I am always up for a good fight, bohat sakoon mila 😆

@grey23 I just had this belief somewhere in the back of my mind that Pakistan had this ability to produce such an endearing romantic drama like Zindagi gulzar hai without any need of depicting physical intimacy. So, I googled to find some of the recent hit dramas of Pakistan and accidentally stumbled across this piece of gem. Gradually, I became hooked to dramas like daam, daastan and mere humdum mere dost.

grey23 thumbnail

@grey23 I just had this belief somewhere in the back of my mind that Pakistan had this ability to produce such an endearing romantic drama like Zindagi gulzar hai without any need of depicting physical intimacy. So, I googled to find some of the recent hit dramas of Pakistan and accidentally stumbled across this piece of gem. Gradually, I became hooked to dramas like daam, daastan and mere humdum mere dost.

oh but how u came to know about zgh? 😊