Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Yes I was done with ur posts a few posts back, but u r hellbent on twisting whatever I am saying and misinterpreting my posts, in spite of repeatedly telling u not to do so. I am very particular abt the language I use and also abt how I put forward my thoughts and if someone keeps twisting whatever I say to suit themselves, then obviously I wld clarify.

@ Bold - gr8 going!👏

I'm going to be very straight forward now.

I'm not sure if you're just deliberately trying to act naive at this point..but you said you were done yet you returned while being repetitive ..trying to drill the notion that people are out to undermine Saeed and that's malicious. You further said just now that it's one or two people who are doing that. It's not rocket science as to what and who you're pointing at.

So, you're getting personal and you were being personal as soon as you posted your rant. Now you have nothing to say apart from DRILLING how Saeed has a propaganda going on against her and you don't like it. You also don't like it when I'm opinionated about Saeed because you feel that I'm doing it deliberately since I loved her in ZGH...so how can I possibly not like her in other shows as much? You also judged my intent and posts. You're also preventing people from posting what they feel about Saeed or Fawad because you keep emphasizing how you feel offended with the way some people post. You're moral policing. You're also personally calling out people and it doesn't take a rocket science to figure out who. So perhaps you should rethink who's getting personal with who..and you have yet to cite any example of where Sanam was deliberately being undermined in a malicious manner.

lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi, I am a new member here. I have been a silent reader of some of the threads here for the past couple of months. I really resent this new trend of youngsters blindly worshiping a celebrity to a point that they can't even take one negative constructive criticism against them. SS, FK, MK, SB have been my favorite actors for sometime now. But, putting them on some high pedestal which some of the members have been doing lately irks me to no end. At the end of day, they are actors and normal human beings not some brilliant scientists that people need this abrupt urge to worship them like they are some of the best things that have happened to this world. I really didn't mean to offend anyone with this long rant of mine
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okay I am late to join the party but who called whom Kaminay/meesni etc?
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Party has ended 😆 u r too late usman..and u r indirectly responsible for this mess 🥱
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Okay I am late to join the party but who called whom Kaminay/meesni etc?

A Sanam Saeed fan didn't like this thread so she resorted to calling people names on the Zindagi forum.
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

^ I know it was not intentional but you called zindagi forum zindagi gulzar hai forum . 😆
Tu to gai ab

and u had to point that out 😡 waise I edited 😈
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

Party has ended 😆 u r too late usman..and u r indirectly responsible for this mess 🥱

LOL... I know.. because you took the idea of this topic from the article I posted the other day 😆 Blame it on me.. I'll happily take it.😆
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

A Sanam Saeed fan didn't like this thread so she resorted to calling people names on the Zindagi forum.

Seriously.. thats really so uncalled for. What benefit do people get by calling other names.. So by calling people kaminay/meesnay does SS becomes a better actor?😆

Edited to add: Just read the whole thread... Shabz is on fire 😆
Edited by Usman. - 9 years ago
grey23 thumbnail
Oh u already know 😆
Edited by grey23 - 9 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Grey: We shall blame it on the writer of that article Maryam Mehdi.. She isn't even on this forum.. kaisaa? 😆