Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I disagree with some points. I think the only person who was doing well then suddenly lost it is Sarwat. Sarwat was doing so well for a while. She was literally everywhere..and then suddenly she vanished and and was never able to recover. She also never had any breakthrough performance despite having a lot of potential.

Ayesha has lost out on a lot of things because of herself. She has had issues with someone or the other and had to restrict herself to working with only certain people.

With Fawad, Fahad and Sanam - I don't think they ever lost anything...but some of their career choices have been questionable. With Sanam, I think post ZGH and Talkhiyaan, she hasn't had a standout performance but I disagree with the writer expecting her to always choose similar roles. I actually think Sanam tends to choose a lot of those strongheaded women roles and I feel it's good if she chooses roles other than those...because she tends to get typecasted. I think Firaaq and Kadurat post ZGH had a lot of potential to do well..I don't think she was wrong in choosing these shows. They just didn't work out.

And Daagh was a great show..Fahad was great in it. It's really underrated. I don't know what the writer is talking about there.

BANG ON

I WANTED TO SAY ALL THIS BUT CUDNT WORD IT AS AMAZINGLY AS U DID

AGREE WITH EACH AND EVERY WORD
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I disagree with some points. I think the only person who was doing well then suddenly lost it is Sarwat. Sarwat was doing so well for a while. She was literally everywhere..and then suddenly she vanished and and was never able to recover. She also never had any breakthrough performance despite having a lot of potential.

Ayesha has lost out on a lot of things because of herself. She has had issues with someone or the other and had to restrict herself to working with only certain people.

With Fawad, Fahad and Sanam - I don't think they ever lost anything...but some of their career choices have been questionable. With Sanam, I think post ZGH and Talkhiyaan, she hasn't had a standout performance but I disagree with the writer expecting her to always choose similar roles. I actually think Sanam tends to choose a lot of those strongheaded women roles and I feel it's good if she chooses roles other than those...because she tends to get typecasted. I think Firaaq and Kadurat post ZGH had a lot of potential to do well..I don't think she was wrong in choosing these shows. They just didn't work out.

And Daagh was a great show..Fahad was great in it. It's really underrated. I don't know what the writer is talking about there.

@bold Completely agree. She's done a good job, but the shows weren't so great overall. She's also got Mah-e-Meer & Bachaana coming out soon & they're supposed to be "glamorous" roles.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The reason I posted this article was that I enjoyed the sarcastic tone used by the writer. I was smiling throughout reading the article. The description of serials like souteli, dusri biwi, mehram, maseeha etc.

Although, I disagree with few things written in this article.

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sachi ...Fawad kai fans pai itna zulm hota hai is forum main.. Taubah!