Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Oh OK...dat makes sense.

Somehow Sanam S is mostly ignored/ overlooked by these media articles, which is quite baffling.πŸ˜•

While this list is pretty inaccurate and made up..I don't think Sanam Saeed makes it to the top most earning actresses list. The reason being dramas alone won't bring in much money. Sanam Saeed has never done any talk show (which brings in more money than dramas)..she hardly does ads which also brings in a lot of money. She has only started doing ads post ZGH...and that too hardly. She doesn't model as much either. If you take into consideration what her contemporaries do to earn money..they're ahead because they do talk shows, ads, modeling assignments etc AND tv shows.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

While this list is pretty inaccurate and made up..I don't think Sanam Saeed makes it to the top most earning actresses list. The reason being dramas alone won't bring in much money. Sanam Saeed has never done any talk show (which brings in more money than dramas)..she hardly does ads which also brings in a lot of money. She has only started doing ads post ZGH...and that too hardly. She doesn't model as much either. If you take into consideration what her contemporaries do to earn money..they're ahead because they do talk shows, ads, modeling assignments etc AND tv shows.

Oh didn't have much idea abt actors do all these stuffs apart from dramas and movies.

Yes I suppose recently only Sanam has started doing Ads and also have seen her do photo shoots for designers, but again I suppose it is limited. Also I suppose she opts for theater plays and I guess generally speaking theater does not pay as well.

Anyways this article mentioned abt actors' earnings in TV dramas per episodes and I found it curious that SS wasn't mentioned. 😳
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What was adeel's role in bin roye??!!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
MAN ! I LOVED them together.. Balle Balle song is NOTHING without itz official video to me. N my Adeel.. He leads here.. ☺️

I hate when HUM cuts off his part while showing promo of Balle Balle sometimes πŸ’”
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

He's just in one song from what I know.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: grey23

He is the item boy of bin roye but way too classy