Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chicchocchic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys I think Kavitas choreographer Rajit Dev looks very handsome...please say what you think about him ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kavita Kaushik is an Indian actress. She was born on born 15 February 1981 and hails from Delhi. She is the daughter of Dinesh Chandra Kaushik, a former CRPF officer. She did her schooling from All Saint's School, Nanital, and later graduated in Philosophy from Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi.

Kavita started her career with modelling, hosting events, and anchoring during her college days. In 2001, she appeared in auditions for Kutumb and moved to Mumbai. After her work in Kutumb, audiences next saw Kavita Kaushik in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki in the role of Manyata. She went on to play the role of Naina in Kumkum, which was followed by the role of a 'tapori' girl who cames into the life of trio Nitin, Raghu, and Akki after the exit of Ram from this show. She played the role of a lawyer who wants to marry Sumeet Ahuja in Remix. She appeared briefly in Tumhari Disha and also in CID as Sub-Inspector Anushka. Kavita has appeared in 3 movies in small appearances. The movies were Ek Hasina Thi, Mumbai Cutting, and Phillum City.

Kavita got the most fame from playing Chandramukhi Chautala in the TV show FIR, which started out in 2006 on Sab TV.  She played the role of gusty female cop with a Haryanvi accent.  The show was a a major success and completed 1000 episodes. The character of Chandramukhi Chautala is rated as one of the most famous comic characters of Indian television

Despite the sitcom's success, Kaushik left the show in January 2013 to star in another SAB TV sitcom Tota Weds Maina opposite Gaurav Gera. The story focused on Tota (Gera) and Maina (Kaushik), and the situations that ensued when they mistakenly get married to one another. However, the show continually saw a dip in the TRPs and went off air in the April of the same year.[9] During her time off FIR, the show took a 20 year leap with actor Chitrashi Rawat playing the role of Jawalamukhi Chautala, Chandramukhi's daughter. Kaushik made a comeback in FIR donning her previous role of Chandramukhi Chautala in July 2013.

Kavita Kaushik is currently a contestant of Jhalak Dikhlaja and has been constantly appreciated by all the judges including Karan Johar, Shahid Kapoor, Ganesh Hedge and Lauren Gottlieb.

Edited by --Ariana-- - 8 years ago
--Ariana-- thumbnail

RULES

1) All members are welcome. 

2)Do not quote more than 3 times 

3) Follow all IF & JDJ forum Rules 

4)Have a blast !! 
--Ariana-- thumbnail
VOTING DETAILS:

1) You can SMS vote by typing KAV to 56882

2) You can also vote on the website

--Ariana-- thumbnail
MEMBERS:  

1. Fadila55
2.  Cortana,
4. Betti
5. DiyaS
6. Pri_013,
9. mamta99,  
10. SS88

*Please like the post or PM for getting added in the member list๐Ÿ˜Š
not.here thumbnail
Thank you for the invite ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Am I first? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Folla55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thank you 
Congratulation๐Ÿ˜Š
--Ariana-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cortana

Thank you for the invite ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Am I first? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yeah...u beat fardila by seconds๐Ÿ˜†
not.here thumbnail

but thanks again. kavita has really surprised me so looking forwards to her dances ๐Ÿ˜Š
--Ariana-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cortana

but thanks again. kavita has really surprised me so looking forwards to her dances ๐Ÿ˜Š

yeah...KAvita has worked really hard and her efforts clearly show the results... her first act was very sensous and its very difficult to perform in that condition... her second act was so bindaas...loved it
And this week's act was also really amazing...shes doing an amzing job... i wish more people recognize the potential that she has in her