Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anuradha5879 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
read the first chapter and it was superb...the pain taarey is going through was beautifully potrayed .plz update quickly
anum_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
chapter 1 is really amazing
sharon siren amazing
rey missing her
yahh she is coming back
thnx for pm
VDfanforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hola guys... I am back!!!!!!! 😛

Actually i am home for my Onam holidays...

So i thought to update this story...

This Update is for You Nimmi...😃. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR🥳

So here is the second chapter..

Enjoy...😛

CHAPTER 2

Swayam's POV

"Guys!!!!! JUST STOP IT!!! Today is my engagement and you guts are still playing around?" I shouted on the top of my voice.In a second the whole room turned out in to pin drop silence.I took a glance of my room.All the clothes are lying here and there.Tables and chairs are in total disorder.It was a total mess.I shifted my gaze up on Nil and Vicky who were fighting for a pyjama.I glared at them and instantly they both bend their heads down.I wanted to laugh at them but i controlled and kept a stern face.I looked at Bharat and amar standing beside them with their cellphone.It would be definitely some random girl's pic.I gave them a hard glare before i looked at Rey sitting in the corner of room with an irritated and frustrated face.I chuckled at his expression.Oops it irritated him more..

"Now you are laughing at me??? unbelievable!!! I can't handle them anymore.Preschool kids are much more easy to handle."Rey said in the most annoying tone.Before i could say anything.

"I didn't do anything Swayam.Nil is not giving my Pyjama."Complained Vicky.I rolled my eyes.

"Guys..."Rey tried to say something but was cut by Nil.

"Your pyjama???? It's mine.. Look at the size man...Give it back"Nil shouted.And here go again... they again started their fight.I could see Rey trying to say something...

"GUYS!!!!!"Everyone got startled by Rey's voice.

"That's my Pyjama."Said an irritated Rey.

I tried hard to control my laugh.But failed miserably.Nil and Vicky looked at us all embarrassed.I started to laugh holding my stomach.Soon everyone in the room broke in to fits of laughter.Rey just shook his head on their childishness.

"look Payal... don't take so much stress ok..We will be back in just 2 weeks.Ask Vishesh to handle Mr.Gupta and ya..." She looked at the person who snatched her phone irritated.After all who dares to face the angry tigress Taani Shekawat.

"Payal... we will call you after we reach the venue and ya don't listen to Taani.Why to worry when Samar is here... Bye take care."He said everything in one go and cut the call only to be faced by a fuming Taani.

"what?"He asked...

"What the hell Samar!!!! What did you say don't listen to me right?? You..."Taani was about to continue but Samar stopped her.

"Hey hey Taani relax...Why are you getting so hyper???"Samar asked her in the most calm tone.

Taani sighed."I am tensed yaar.I am not there when my company needs me the most.This deal is very important for us and i hope everything goes well."She replied all tensed.

"First of all for your kind information.it's not your company.It's "OUR" company.If INSPIRE is standing in the no.1 position now that's only bcoz of u.Taani it was your dream and i know how you are feeling now.But just remember onething 2 years back when 5 of us started this company we had nothing with us except Our friendship and trust for each other.Vishesh is there na.He will definitely handle everything perfectly.I trust him."Samar assured her.Taani just smiled at her Bestfriend.He perfectly knows how to calm her nerves.Infact he is the only one who can handle the "Hyper Taani".

"We are her to attend an engagement if you remember..So for the next 2 weeks no office ok??"

"Yes boss"replied Taani.They both laughed their hearts out.

There were only few hours left for the engagement.All the boys except Swayam were just chit chatting...

"Finally Swaron's engagement!!! I am really happy for them yar."Vicky said so excited and everyone just smiled at him.

"I have an another reason to be happy."Nil said smiling and everyone looked at him confused.

"Guys!!! After years we are going to see her"Nil squeeled.

"See who?"

"Taani!!"Nil shouted in excitement.Everyone just stared at him.Nil frowned and said"guys just think about it.It's Swayam's engagement and Taani would never miss her Bhai's engagement."

There was a silence for a minute.i It took sometime for them to digest what nil said.Ofcourse she will never miss this day for sure.Everyone's lips curved in to smile.

Rey stood there dazed.Everything around him felt like paused.His heart started pumping faster,He could feel butterflies in his stomach again.The feelings which he never felt in these years were brought back in his life just by her name.His lips curved in to small smile but before it could grew wider came another news.

"she is not coming guys."Simmi said entering the room with other girls.Everyone looked at her confused.

"We heard Swayam talking to uncle about Taani and he clearly stated that Taani will not attend the engagement as she is busy."

Swayam came out of his room still smiling over his stupid friends.

"Swayam..."swayam turned and saw his parents standing there with a huge smile.

"Ma... Papa..."Swayam ginned widely and hugged them.

"We missed you beta"Swayam's mother said caressing his head.she was seeing him after months.After D3 became an official team.They were extreamly busy that anyone barely got time to meet their families.

Swayam smiled and hugged his ma once again to show how much he missed his ma in these months.

Rishi smiled at them as they broke the hug.She wiped her tears and said.

"I wish Taani was also here.I miss her too.I still can't believe that she is not coming."

Swayam's smile vanished in a second.

"What are you saying ma..."swayam asked looking at his papa still not believing what his mother said.

"Arey didn't your papa tell you.She can't attend the ceremony as she is busy.."She said.Before she could say anything further some guests arrived and she moved towards them.

Rishi looked at his son who stood there blank.

"swayam listen..."Rishi tried to explain.

"No papa.You promised me to bring her right?? then were is she???In these 2 years i have asked a million times about her and you never answered me.You told me she never wanted you to disclose anything about her to me and i have always respected her decision.Because i deserve that after what i did.But i never thought that one day she will hate me so much."Swayam said with tearful eyes.

"Aisa nahi hai beta.She is really busy."Rishi tried to defend her.

Swayam smiled sarcastically."Ya right busy!!! Don't she have a 5 min for her brother.Atleat she could have called me.I know i have hurted her alot.But i realised it and even i am ready to beg for her forgiveness.I have hurted her but that's because i love her.I have shouted at her but that's because i cared for her.She is my baby sister papa.How could she leave me like that.Am i that bad...??"He wiped his endless tears and looked at his papa.

"whenever she calls you.Please tell her that her bhai loves her alot and is still waiting for her comeback."Saying this he left the room all shattered.

Rishi stood there helpless looking at his retreating back.these 2 were always inspirable.Even though they had fights and misunderstandings they never stopped loving each other.They really cared for each other.But why did taani denied to come back...

Kriya looked at her friends sitting lifelessly.Atlast her eyes fall on Rey.He stood there expressionless.But she could see a volcano of emotions erupting inside him.With a heavy heart she walked towards him.

"Hey!!Are you ok Rey."Kriya asked.he came out of his thoughts and looked at her.

"ya i am fine."His voice was plain.Kriya sighed and looked backed at the group.

'Rey you please go and handle Swayam.He needs you right now."Kriya said.

Rey just nodded his head and moved out of the room.She watched him moving out.She felt miserable but controlled her emotions and walked towards her friends with a smile to cheer them up.

Rey opened the door slowly.There he saw his bestfriend sitting on the bed lifelessly.

"Swayam"rey slowly called him.Swayam looked up and saw Rey standing at the door.He quickly tried to cover up his emotions by a fake smile.

"Hey dude.!! Tum yahan??"Swayam asked with a fake smile.

"I just came to call you.Everyone is asking for you.But you seems so lost.'Rey replied noticing his every move.

"No... nothing like that let's move."swayam said and moved towards the door but was stopped by Rey.swayam looked at him confused.But Rey just smiled and wiped the tear on Swayam's face.swayam looked at him.

"You know na.You can share anything with me."Rey said with a smile.in the next second swayam hugged him tightly.

"I miss her Rey... but she... she.. hates me.."swayam said as his tears started to flow down.Rey sighed and forcefully broke the hug.

"Look swayam... Taani can never hate you.How much she try ti ignore you from inside she is the same old Taani who treasures her values and relationships.She is a girl who thinks about the others first.She is the most selfless girl i have ever met.then how could you even think that she will hate you.No Swayam as much i now her she love you more than anything in this world.If she is distancing herself from you then there must be a reason.But i am damn sure it's not bcoz she hate's you..."

Swayam looked at Rey with unreadable expression.Sometimes he confuses him like hell.Whenever he tries to convince himself that Rey has moved on in his life he will give another reason for him to change it...Somewhere deep inside his heart Swayam always love to see them together... Because he knows nobody in this world can love her sister like Rey...His words and his depth of love have always amused him like today.Swayam have always felt after Taani left him he is not the old Rey anymore...Till today Swayam ignored his confusions regarding Rey's feeling but not anymore.Swayam just smiled a little and said..

"Sometimes i fail to understand you Rey."

Rey looked at him confused.

"Come let's go. everyone must be waiting." Swayam said and moved out.

Rey stood there figuring out what his friend said a few minutes back...

He was able to console him what about himself.Was he able to do that??

"Feelings never do make sense

They get you all confused.

Then they drive you around

for hours befor they drop you

right back where you started."

Sharon looked at Swayam who was sitting beside her lost.In few minutes they are going to get engaged.She could see disappointment and pain in his eyes.He looked at her and their eyes met.She assured him through her eyes and tightened her hold on his hand...

"Trust me Swayam.. This is going to be the best day of your life."sharon whispered.Swayam smiled at her genuinely not knowing the surprise waiting for him.Just by looking at her he could see himself relaxing.

'So shall we start the ceremony?"Rishi came forward with the 2 rings.Everyone hooted and clapped .Swayam looked at the ring and sighed.

"I wish you were here Taani..."He whispered.

"And your wish is my command."

Everyone looked towards the entrance.There stood the great Taani Shekawat with her irresistable grin.everyone looked at her shocked except Sharon.Swayam could not believe his eyes.He stood there shocked!!!

"Kaisa laga mera surprise??"Sharon asked him which brought him to reality.He looked at her with wide eyes...

"Sharon tum...??"Before he could ask anything..

"Bhai..."She ran towards him and hugged him so tightly.Swayam too responded equaly.He was literally squeezing her.

"Swayam leave her...Do you have any plan to kill her?"Sharon asked him and everyone laughed.And finally Swayam broke the hug.He looked at her.She is still the same looking like a princess.His cute little princess.

"bhai i know you want me to ask me so many questions but not now.I will tell you everything."Taani assured him and Swayam smiled in return.Taani looked at Sharon and immediately hugged her."I Missed you bhabhi."Sharon smiled and said"I missed you too.."They broke the hug

"Thanks Taani..."Sharon said genuinely.

"It's me who should thank you.It's because of you i am here."Taani said with a smile.Swayam just smiled looking at the most important ladies in his life and mentally thanked god for giving them.

"Sorry Tauji i lied you.But i wanted to give everyone surprise."She said by holding her ears. Rishi smiled at his cute little daughter and pulled her in to a hug.

"But Sharon how did you contact Taani..."Rishi asked out of curiosity.

"Woh uncle... i checked your phone.."Sharon said while looking down.

"What???"Everyone shouted.Everyone looked at her like seeing a ghost.Sharon stood there all embarrassed.Taani looked at everyone and finally Sharon and Tauji.She burst out into laughing seeing their faces.Everyone gave her a "are you mad look?" look.Because everyone knew Rishi is so much obsessed with his things and never allow others to even touch it.Here sharon checked his phone without his permission and that's gonna be bad really bad.

Taani controlled her laughter and looked at Tauji.

"Sorry but can't help it.Just look at your faces.You guys look so funny..."Taani laughed again but this time Rishi also laughed with her.Soon everyone joined them.She was laughing when something actually someone caught her attention.She turned and saw him staring it him.He is still the same.dashing and handsome.From the time she entered his eyes never left her.He noticed every small thing about her.The way she talks,the way she laugh... everything.Everything felt so perfect for him at that moment.She looked at him and gave a small smile.He returned it back to her.All these was observed by Samar, Sharon,Swayam and Kriya.Kriya gave a sad smile to them.While Sharon smirked.

"I am also here."Samar said irritated.Everyone looked at him.Swayam just stood there again shocked.This day is full of suprises.

"Samar!!!!!! Sale...TUM!!!!"Shouted Swayam.Samar looked at him and smiled.

Swayam ran towards him and pulled him in a hug.

"I never thought you will come back to India.I am so happy man..."Swayam said while breaking the hug.

"Dude you really think i would miss this??."Samar said smirking at him.Swayam looked at them and they together said"Nah..."and laughed.Taani smiled at them.Suddenly Swayam's eyes fell on his friends who looked confused.

"Guys Meet my childhood friend Samar and Samar meet my friends"Swayam introduced them to Samar.Before they could properly meet t Rishi said.

"It's getting late.We should better start the function."That's when everyone remembered thet they are here for a function.Every one nodded and Swaron happily exchanged the rings.Kriya looked Rey.He seemed different... "It's is gonna be a new start for something new" she thought.

Ok and finally it's done...

i spend almost 7 hours on it... i hope it's good...

I will try to update when i come for the holidays...😛

I know i have introduced a new character...😊 Character sketch will be given soon.

I Know there was no proper Taarey scene

But the next chapters will be definitely full of Taarey😉

I hope you all like it...

Do hit like and comment😃

Edited by VDfanforever - 9 years ago
Pearl_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res😆
Unres
OMG!! THIS IS FOR ME.
THANK YOU!!