Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
You know what itz is one of the best concept written after Taani's sudden leave
and I'm dying to read it further
plzzz continue and thnkz for PM
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazingg concept... Kriya is a positive character :) Waitingg.. update soon... n pm me plz
anum_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Kria amazing she described the situation great
Kria want to meeet taani
They make dance academy
I loved the prologue are amazing
Superb start tinu
Update soon chapter 1
Thanx for pm
shamanbk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome concept
where is Taani
hope Kria and Taani meet and Kria reunites TR
please update soon and pm me
meenu_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awsm concept
interesting n nice
continue soon
ggd30565 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice concept
Loved it
Want to read more
Pls update ASAP
Thanks for pm
NidaJavid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good prologue.continue n update soon
Muskan_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nyc Concept :)

its is always nyc to watch kria make TR UNITE :P

plz do continue it
VDfanforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
CHAPTER 1
Life is unpredictable and you never know what is coming next.We should always be ready for a change.Most of us try to predict our future but the reality is that our destiny will have something else in store.The same thing happened with Rey and Taani.Taani strongly believed that her future will be with Rey only and she started to take her career and future for granted.Things were not different for Rey also.Even in his dreams he never thought that one day Taani will leave him.It's not that they don't love each other.Their love was beyond everything.Rey was not able to see his Taani destroying her dreams and career just for him.And for Taani, Rey was a dream.She never thought one day her dream will become true.When it became true, she herself became so obsessed with her love which resulted in this huge drama.They went through all the phases of love like passion, pain, anger, frustration, care. concern, tears, sacrifice.But still they are not together.That's life.Sometimes the onething which we need the most will become the most hardest to get.

Rey lazily walked to his room and settled himself on the couch.Don't know why but he missed her so much today.He looked around his room.All her pictures are now replaced by either gang's or his and Kriya's pictures.He don't want to get back to those memories again even though he loved it."Taani is not Rey's anymore.It's wrong to think about her."Every time it is this thought which pulls him out of his dreamworld.Do he still love her??? He knows the answer but now a days he chose to ignore it.He removed all her picture from his room but the truth is that he can never remove her from his heart.He moved towards his balcony and looked at the stars.She wanted him to move on and he did that at least in front of others.But one thing still remains the same.Rey is incomplete without Taani.He slowly closed his eyes...

Ap Sabse Jhuth Bol Sakte Hai,But Mujhse Nahi !
I'm Fine Taani,Tum Jao
Chali Jaungi !
Lekin,Mujhe Mera Farewell Gift Nahi Denge ?
Farewell Gift ?
Haan,Kuchh Mangungi to ap denge na ?
Ye Bhi Koi Puchhne Ki Baat Hai !
To ek Promise Kijiye ! Ki Mere Jane ke baad,ap aise nahi rahenge !
Promise Me,Ki U'll Move On.
Please,Please Promise me rey !
Not Fair Taani
Aur Kitna Punish Karogi ?
(Credit goes to D3)

She opened her eyes and never knew when her tears started to flow down."I hope you are happy Rey...".She looked up and saw the stars."TAAREY".She had her best memories with him.Her first love.It will be always special.In these 2 years everything changed.She needed some space.That's why she came here all the way to London not even informing her bhai.She is a successful business woman now.She have all the qualities a best business woman should have.She is smart, confident, intelligent,... She has everything except one thing LOVE.She is not that old Taani now.she is strong and she now every well know how to control her emotions.

We don't know how strong we are until being strong is the only choice you have...

Her chain of thoughts got disturbed by the ringing of her cell."Unknown Number".. her eye brows curved in confusion.Her this number is only known by very few people.She paused for a moment then decided to pick up.
"Hello"
"Hello.. who is this??"She asked again.
"Taani..." Taani stood there shocked.She slowly whispered.
"Sharon..." Before she could say anything further sharon interrupted.
"Taani give your skype id now" She said as an order.Taani gave her id and immediately Sharon cut the call before asking her to open the Skype.
Taani stood there shocked."how did she get my number?" She was totally confused.Her mobile beeped showing a message notification.She opened it.
"I asked you to do something.Now stop day dreaming and do what i said... get that!!!!"
"oops"Taani bite her tongue.How can she just forget her SIREN bhabhi.She smiled to herself and opened her laptop.

Soon the call got connected.Taani saw Sharon .She was once again taken back to the past.Her eyes filled with tears.She is still just the same.may be more beautiful.

"Sharon.. how..."
"DON'T YOU DARE TAANI.Don't you dare take my name.You have hell no right to do that."Sharon shouted at the top of her voice.Taani chose to remain silent.She knew this is going to happen and she is ready for that.
"Where the hell are you?Was it that easy for you to forget us..."Her voice was cracking.Taani nodded her head in a no and was about to talk.
"Chup!!! bilkul Chup.I don't want to hear anything..
Want do you think of yourself huh??? Don't try to act like a mahan ok... What did you think... you will give us everything you have and will leave us to live happily.Then hear it Clearly MISS TAANI SHEKAWAT.We are not happy and we can never be happy without you who gifted us our life.Forget about us.. How could you leave Swayam?? Do you know how he was living in this 2 years.Why the hell am i telling you this.You could never understand others feelings right???"Sharon was out of control today.The guilt she had for letting her dear friend to go way was haunting her day and night and seeing Swayam it made more miserable..

"I am sorry Sharon... i .. am ... sorry.I didn't mean... to hurt.. anyone.It's just that.. I needed some .. space.I..am "She couldn't complete the sentence.She started to cry hysterically .Sharon looked at Taani.She could understand her.infact she is the only one who could understand her situation.

"I am sorry Taani.I couldn't control myself.But it doesn't mean i forgive you.I will only forgive you if..."Sharon stretched the word IF
"If..."Taani looked at Sharon to continue.
"If you come back to india to attend your Bhai's engagement"Sharon said in a go liting up the environment.
"WHAT???? Bhai's engagement??? really... wow i am so so so happy..."Taani squealed in excitement.
"And don't you dare say no."Sharon warned her with a glare.
"Are you mad??? I will definitly come... and ya onething don't tell anyone not even Tauji. I wan't to surprise everyone."Taani said in excitement.
"Done"Taani and Sharon laughed together.They talked for a while and then cut the call.

Sharon's POV
OMG... finally everything is gonna be alright.I can't believe it.Taani is coming back.This is the best gift i could give to Swayam.Oh god he is gonna be sooo happy.Infact everyone is gonna be happy.You have to give me many explanations Taani and i am eagerly waiting to get that...

Hai guys...
so here is the first chapter... I hope you all like it..
Thanks for all the likes and comments.It really encourages alot.thanks for the support guys...😛

Edited by VDfanforever - 9 years ago
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update
Loved it

Nice starting

Keep smiling