Sp8699 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey its nice do PM to when u update next
VDfanforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
CHAPTER 3
"Me and Vishesh are not together.We broke our engagement.Swayam closed his eyes and a lone tear escaped from his eye.It kills him to even think that he is not there when his sister was struggling.He felt miserable.He was jerked out of his thoughts when he felt a hand on his shoulder.He turned and saw Sharon looking at him with soft eyes.By one look she understood what he was thinking and she also knew only she could make him understand at this point of time.
"It's okay Swayam"she whispered.

"It's not okay Sharon... it's not okay.. I left her alone.And you know what the most sadest part is... i didn't even know she was alone...I failed as abrother Sharon..."He covered his face with his palm.Tears rolled down from her eyes.She forcefully made him look at her.

"No Swayam no... Taani is not the same Taani now.She has changed.Changed for good.She is strong girl now.She is not that dependend girl anymore.She want's to face her problems that's why she chose to hide all these things from you.Not because she dint love you..Actually you should be proud of her for being sucessfull in life without anyone's help.And she was not alone.She had her friends with her who supported her in each and every step.It's true that they struggled alot to raise that company but even we struggled alot.And about Vishesh and Taani.They are not meant to be.She said it was their mutual decision and i think she is happy with it... so don't even think you failed as brother.She is here for you leaving all her busy life.. That is the greatest proof for her love.You are still very important person in her life Swayam..."Swayam looked at Sharon with unreadable expression.
"Thanks Sharon.."that's all he could say.
Sharon smiled"Anytime Swayam... now i will leave you alone.I know you want to be alone for some time."Saying this she left the room.

Sharon searched the whole mansion for Taani but didn't find her."kaha hai ye ladki"she whispered to herself.Now only one place is left.Sharon headed towards the terrace.
Taani turned her head towards her left when she sensed someone standing beside her and found Sharon staring in to the sky.Taani turned her head and also looked ahead.
"Bhai theek hai??" She asked nervously.Sharon hummed in response.Taani visibly relaxed.Both stood there in silence for sometime.After some minutes of silence Taani started.
"Vishesh was such an awesome friend.He used to understand me very well and never judged me for anything.From childhood onwards he had feelings for me.But for me he was my bestfriend nothing more.After i came back we met again and i found his feelings for me was still the same.So i thought to give him a chance as it will also help me to move on.But i was wrong.I couldn't bring myself to love him.I cared for him as a bestfriend nothing more.Infact the whole relation turned in to guilt for me as i couldn't love him back.So it was Vishesh who took the intiative to end this."

"So you did all these for Rey?"Sharon said as it is obvious.Taani looked at her confused."To make Rey move on."Sharon answered with a smirk.
"Nahi... aisa kuch bhi nahi hai"Taani said without looking at her.
"Oh come on Taani... atleast khudse juth math bolo."Sharon shouted losing her control.Taani looked down controlling her tears.Sharon closed her eyes to calm down.

"Bath kya hai Taani? Atleast mujse share karo.."Sharon almost pleaded.

"Haa meine ye sab Rey keliye kiya.i wanted him to move on in his life.I left him not because i don't love him.I can never stop loving him.But i am not right for Rey.love is not enough for one relation Sharon.There should be Trust and mutual understanding.But our relation was built up on only love.Rey is an awesome dancer and also have an amazing future ahead.I have already done the mistake of seperating him from dance and not any more.It's better we get seperated.Atleast he will be happy.And i will be happy seeing him happy.His one smile is enough for me."Taani ended with tears.

"Taani... you are sacrificing your love and life for Rey's career and happiness???? Who said he will get seperated from dance if he is with you??how ridiculus is that??"sharon shouted in helplessness.

"Sharon i am a nondancer.I can never ever become a life partner he dreamt for.Rey deserves a better life Sharon and i am sure Kriya can give him that.."
"Taani tum ye..."

"Please Sharon..."Taani pleaded to end this discussion here.
"Ok fine!!!"sharon sighed."i will not force you" and she hugged Taani.She mentally prayed to god to make Taarey unite.
While kriya who came there to call Sharon heard the whole conversation.She covered her mouth to prevent the sob which was about to escape and ran away from there.

Rey was walking in the garden lost in his thoughts.
"Taani and Vishesh are not together??Here each second i was living thinking she is happy.. but all she was doing was struggling alone.I know i still feel for her.Infact in these years there wasn't a day that i didn't think about her.When Kriya came back and revealed the truth i was so shocked.I mean she was not at fault.She asked me a chance again and i gave it.I felt it's my responsibility as there is nobody in this world for her.But till now i couldn't love her.It's not that i am not trying but i just can't.After Taani i don't think i would be able to fall in love again.But i can't hurt Kriya also.She don't deserve all this pain."
Just then he saw Kriya sitting near the pool side.He was confused as why she is sitting there alone at this time.He went there and sat beside her.

"Kriya.."he called her.She got startled for a minute then visibly relaxed when she saw Rey.Rey got worried when he saw her red eyes."what happened kriya??You were crying?kisi ne kuch kaha?hua kya hai Kriya?"Kriya looked at him amused and said"Rey i am fine.I was just thinking about our first day in St louis and our journey.I had my best moments in that college.our fights,plans,apologies... everything.In between all these we became so close that i can't let you go."

He looked at Kriya as her words sink in.His last hope also died.He looked at her painfully.
"Promise me that you will never leave me."Kriya lifted her hand and looked at him expectantly to make promise.
"I promise"Rey whispered and placed his hand on hers.Kriya smiled through her tears and asked him"So if i ask something will you do it for me?" Rey just nodded his head looking down.

She smiled sadly and said"Then go and get her Rey... Bring your Taani back in your life."Rey's head snapped at her.He looked her shocked not able to react.
"I want you in my life as a best friend and i know you will be there for me forever.You don't need to be guilty Rey.I am not alone,after all i have such an amazing friends around me.I am not that selfish to act blind infront your emotions and feelings toward Taani.She is an amazing girl Rey don't let her go.Nobody in this world can love you more than her not even me."Her voice cracked as she spoke.Rey sat there still not able to react.It felt like a dream for him.He can see how painfull is it for her to say this.He pulled her in to a tight hug.

"Thank you sooo much Kriya.You don't know what you have done to me"Rey whispered hugging her more tightly.

"Thank you not accepted."kriya told in stern voice.Rey broke the hug and look at her confused.

"Dosti mein no sorry no thank you. Right?"she replied.

"Right."Rey said between his tears and pulled her in to a hug.

"You are the best Kriya."he whispered.
"I know"She whispered back smiling through her tears.She felt light after years.She felt happy to free him from this unhaappy relationship.After all his happiness is what matters to her.Taani and Rey can never be seperated not even by destiny and she is happy for them.And she believes that their immense love for each other will bring them back together.She loved Rey but they are not meant to be.So she accepted it and is looking forward for the new equation which is going to start between them.Now they are going to enter in to another beautiful world.The world of Friendship.

Hai guys...
REMEMBER ME?????
I know it is such a late update...
I am extreamly sorry...
I was busy with my studies...
I hope the update is good...
Hope you guys enjoyed...

Edited by VDfanforever - 8 years ago
VDfanforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AnyDestiny-PMs

Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update

Updated😛

Word Count: 1

VDfanforever thumbnail
Updated😉😉
and shorry for such a late update😃
sailaja. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsome update waiting for taarey reunion
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update aww Sharon and taani talk nice
Waiting for Taarey reunion next part update
Soon...
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Please update as it is an awesome and amazing story please-2 pretty please... Want taarey reunion...
Mishti.G thumbnail
Awesome concept
Luvd d prologue ..
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update :)
Sorry for the late late reply !!!
Please do continue soon :)