Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice Teaser
Hope Khushi soon realise that Arnav is repenting badly and give him a chance.

Waiting for the update

Thanks for the PM
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Teaser Yagya 😳
rn94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice teaser.
Thanks for the pm.
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome teaser😊
continue soonish😊
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the teaser 👏
Thank you for the pm
Eager for the chapter
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 17

-----------------------------------------------------------

Living Room,

Although everyone was seated together, there was a lack of communication in between the people sitting there. Ever since Khushi started staying in Shantivan, the atmosphere became more and more serene.

" Nani, I think we need to do Shanti Pooja for the peace of this family to return and for the prosperity of the family." said Anjali, thoughtfully breaking the pregnant silent reverie created by the Raizada Family.

" But Anjali Bitiya for doing this Puja, we need one couple to start the ceremony. Who will do that?" asked Nani, curiously although she knew the answer which Anjali was going to give.

" Khushi and Chotte will start the Puja, Nani." said Anjali, shocking everyone seated there.

Khushi was the first one to regain her composure from the shock which Anjali gave them. And immediately after gaining the composure, she walked up to Anjali and held her hands in her own and while eying at Arnav with distaste, she spoke,

" Anjali, I respect you and your decisions but the marriage which was nothing but a revenge, I can never respect that."

Khushi left Anjali's hands immediately after completing her statement and staged a walkout, which made Arnav get from seat with painful expressions on his face but there was sad smile playing on his lip, signifying the mental torment of his.

" Khushi!!" shouted Anjali and Nani in unison but Arnav stopped them with a glance which assured them that he will make everything alright.

----------------------------------------------

Khushi's Room,

Khushi was looking through some of the important files which needed her attention when Arnav knocked on her door. Khushi spared him a killer glare and asked him to come inside.

" So Mr.Raizada, you had some work with me?" asked Khushi, still looking at the files and not Arnav.

Arnav, on the other hand was undoubtedly hurt at her behavior but he knew that it was difficult to trust him after what happened in between them and their families.

" Khushi, sit for the Puja with me." said Arnav, in a way which sounded more like a request than a demand but for Khushi it sounded as if he spoke something he was not supposed to. She immediately shut the file with an angry look on her face and stood up to face him.

Looking deep into his eyes with hatred-filled eyes clouded with pain, she asked,

" What if I don't? Why am I even asking this? Obviously you will force me to sit with you by threatening me. After all, what else do you know except for intimidating others."

" If not, Nani and Di will be hurt as they believe in superstitions a lot. If not for the power of that Puja then for their mental strength dependent on their faith will restore. So please Khushi, for them please do this." pleaded Arnav, ignoring the daggers shot at him by Khushi.

" I cannot give them false hope like you. I am not good in playing with people's emotions like you, Mr.Raizada." said Khushi, with pain ringing along with her voice in his ears.

" What wrong will happen if you just sit with me for a goddamn Puja, dammit?" questioned Arnav, who felt the dam of self-control, carefully erected getting broken.

" Is this part of your new plan? To plead me and then make me sit with you for a Puja so that some emotions get struck in my heart. Then remember Mr.Raizada, I will never let you succeed in your plans. I am not sitting with your for any Puja." said Khushi, while moving away from him.

Khushi didn't even take a few steps before she found herself held against his muscular torso with her hand, behind her back.

" You will never listen to me in the straight way right? I guess you love being close to me like this. And I was a fool to think that you care for Di's feelings and Nani's emotions. But clearly you are not person who understands feelings." Arnav spat while Khushi's eyes blazed with raw fury.

With all the strength remaining in her, Khushi pushed Arnav away from her and said,

" How will I understand your feelings when you killed all the feelings in me? I saw my Maasi commit suicide because of your departed uncle Manohar Malik, which destroyed my peace of mind. My brother killed a few more of my gentle feelings when he married and abandoned Anjali on the same day. But you erased even the traces of feelings in my heart by forcefully marrying me, Mr.Raizada.

That's why, Majaak Main Hui Shaadi Ko Main Shaadi Nahi Manti! And I don't care how many taunts you throw at me because they are not going to affect me now." said Khushi, before turning on her heels and staging a walkout from there with her body language oozing power and attitude.

Arnav, though knew that he had inflicted a lot of damage to Khushi, never knew that he had destroyed her emotions along with her life so badly. Waves of redemption of appeared in his eyes and his heart became as empty as the desert suddenly.

He had destroyed her in his hatred and now she is destroying him in his love.

-----------------------------------------------------
Lawn,

Khushi sat in the lawn with her legs folded to her bosoms, while looking at the stars, where she believed that her dear Mausi was present. Khushi was silently shedding tears even without the knowledge of it. As a tear drop landed on her hands, crossed over her legs, she spoke looking at the stars,

" Don't think that these are the tears of pain, Mausi, because they are definitely not of pain. The blood which evaporated from my heart with the cruel acts of this Raizada Family is coming out from my eyes in the form of this salty water. I will never forget your last message to me, Mausi. Never..." vowed Khushi, while determination and courage reappeared on her radiant face.

" Don't give the key of your heart to anyone Khushi. Because that will give you the key of your own destruction"

Those were the last words of Ananya Gupta to Khushi Gupta, when she was 6 and those words had completely changed her outlook for life. But as they say, flexibility is as important as stability. And it was the time Khushi amends the last message a bit to implement in her life.

Will she be able to do it? Will Arnav ever win Khushi's heart, so well guarded by her?

---

* l l My Index l l *

Please hit on the like button and do comment

Read this note..

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Fiery_PM-

Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by .MereRangMein. - 9 years ago
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
yeah me first

awesome update...
anjali wants do perform shanti puja for d families peace...
anjali & nani ask khushi to sit for d puja with arnav.. but khushi refuses to do so...
arnav requests khushi to sit with him for d puja at first but khushi refuses & then he thinks to taunt him but her reply sealed his mouth... as now he knows hw much he had hurt khushi & wat damage it had caused to her...
khushi is been following d message her mausi gave her before dying...
waiting 4 next part to see wil arnav succeed ...
continue soon..
thnks 4 d pm...
Edited by coolhi1988 - 9 years ago
the_notebook thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
gosh this is very interesting
i feel bad for both of them

khushi a bit more right now, she really has gone through a lot

asr have to work very hard!!!
Dhrenu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arnav ne bura kia hai baut but what is khushi doing now..?? He had done it for revenge now khushi is spoiling everything in her hatred!! I know its difficult butshe should move on!!
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsme update
Loved it

There's a lot of hatred in khushi
Arnaav has to work hard

She's really broken
And in his anger he alwz ruined his chance

Update soon
Wtng

Keep smiling