Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Great update
Sad for khushi for loosing everyone in her life because of the so called revenge but she is a strong girl
Sadh123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Am here as promised sakhi!

I am speechless... I thought your previous works were the best.. I never knew you had some other stories that will surpass it. Oh my god, I am.head over heels in love with this Khushi.. she is so much you.. but maybe tits of difference.. 

Arnav is repenting, Khushi is guilty and hurt.. thank God anjali is better.. Oh the very first story where in I cried for Shyam.. this is so heart wrenching yagya..how are you even crafting such beautiful tales. We can so very well feel the pain of everyone there. Each one have used different ways to articulate their pain which is clearly reflected...

On the whole, this is one among your best.. no wonder you find it difficult to write.. but we will keep encouraging you baby! Love you for giving us this! :*
Edited by Sadh123 - 8 years ago
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sadh123

Am here as promised sakhi!

I am speechless... I thought your previous works were the best.. I never knew you had some other stories that will surpass it. Oh my god, I am.head over heels in love with this Khushi.. she is so much you.. but maybe tits of difference.. 

Arnav is repenting, Khushi is guilty and hurt.. thank God anjali is better.. Oh the very first story where in I cried for Shyam.. this is so heart wrenching yagya..how are you even crafting such beautiful tales. We can so very well feel the pain of everyone there. Each one have used different ways to articulate their pain which is clearly reflected...

On the whole, this is one among your best.. no wonder you find it difficult to write.. but we will keep encouraging you baby! Love you for giving us this! :*

This one, I like it personally! You know, as a writer I feel, it had a continuity unlike my previous FFs! I just hope that I don't leave any loopholes in this exra complicated FF! Thanks a lot, Sadh! It is so complicated write because everything is tangled! Kuch Bhi Straight Nahi Hai! Love you more, baby!
nandrajogdivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I read all ur ff today it awesome mindblowing out of the world
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sneak Peek of Part 17

" But Anjali Bitiya for doing this Puja, we need one couple to start the ceremony. Who will do that?" asked Nani, curiously although she knew the answer which Anjali was going to give.

" Khushi and Chotte will start the Puja, Nani." said Anjali, shocking everyone seated there.

Khushi was the first one to regain her composure from the shock which Anjali gave them. And immediately after gaining the composure, she walked up to Anjali and held her hands in her own and while eying at Arnav with distaste, she spoke,

" Anjali, I respect you and your decisions but the marriage which was nothing but a revenge, I can never respect that."

Khushi left Anjali's hands immediately after completing her statement and staged a walkout, which made Arnav get from seat with painful expressions on his face but there was sad smile playing on his lip, signifying the mental torment of his.

---

Now what will Mr.Raizada and Mrs.Gupta do?
..Prii1994.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Khushi is getting too adamant I guess
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice teaser
Thanks for the pm
Dhrenu thumbnail
I know khushi is still very angry n disappointed with arnav but arnav is repenting very hard!! She should forgive him now!! This marriage starts with revenge but khushi can try n give second chance to their marriage:) i dont want her to lose arnav just like she lost her brother!! I know arnav was wrong from the starting but still cant see him in pain.. Do something yagya!!
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice teaser dear please update soon
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
What a teaser 
Will Khushi accept it 
Waiting for the update dear