Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Congo! :D 
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 16

As Anjali was re-reading the last message from her Shyam, Khushi signed to the nurse over there to inject her with sedatives so that she doesn't take much stress on herself and doesn't take any drastic step which would result in the worst.

Shyam's love made his heart wrench. After all, she was his heart and now he gave her the sign of their love, his own heart to save her life.

But the sedatives began their effect on Anjali but there was a strange serenity which adorned Anjali's face, as she resolved to live;live for Shyam's love, his sacrifice and for Khushi, Arnav. The serenity on her face assured Arnav and Khushi that she will not take up any drastic step.

As they stepped outside the suite, Khushi saw her parents approaching them. A surge of anger arose in her as the sole reason of this condition came in front of her eyes.

" Oh Hello Mr and Mrs.Gupta, how come you are here? Was there any more revenge left to take from Anjali and Arnav that you are here?" Khushi questioned them sarcastically while every part of her body, shook in the fire of hatred.

" Khushi bitiya..." started Garima to be cut off by Khushi in between.

" Miss Gupta would do, Ma'am." taunted Khushi.

" We are not here for any revenge. We realized how wrong we were and today we are facing the results of our extremely wrong deeds, Beta. Please let us see Shyam for the last time and Anjali Bitiya." asked Shashi, while his  head hung in shame.

" Bhai would never want you to see you again, Sir. He lost his love, his wife and his heart just for a stupid revenge,for your happines. You used him, Sir and Ma'am. You used him a pawn in the revenge game. You are not worthy enough to be called as his parents or even be related to him. Because parents are giver of live, bestower of love over the children but you are nothing but destroyers of love and life. Please move out of here before I forget my limits and do something I would regret in the near future." said Khushi, painfully, though her guts churned while saying all this but the pain, the hatred which was instilled in her, had to make its way out, today or tomorrow.

" But Bitiya..." said Garima, as tears rolled from her cheeks and realization dawned upon her that even at this moment she didn't regret the fact that Anjali's life has been destroyed due to them, and Shyam's love had become forbidden because of them.

" I said LEAVE." said Khushi Gupta, who put on the mask of arrogance to prevent people from seeing the pain hidden in her eyes.

Arnav, who was a silent spectator of the happenings was numb. He didn't know that Khushi was so much in pain and suddenly a question struck his mind,

Will he ever be able to bring Khushi out of this deep and dark vortex of pain?

-------------------------------------------

3 days later,

Anjali was going to be discharged finally and the final rites of Shyam were taken care by Arnav who was his brother equivalent in terms of the relationship they shared due to Anjali.

" If I ask you for something, will you fulfill it Khushi?" asked Anjali, with love in her eyes as she knew that Khushi was equally in pain as she was. But there was the burden of guilt which Khushi carried on her shoulders, which Anjali didn't.

" Is it a question to ask, Anjali? I promise you that I will do whatever you ask." said Khushi, with a weak smile on her face.

" Khushi, I want you to come and live along with me in Shantivan." said a weak Anjali, who started seeing Shyam in Khushi as Khushi was the love of Shyam's life before Anjali herself.

Khushi was shocked. She has to live in Shantivan?

She couldn't even go back on her words as she promised Anjali that she would do whatever she asked for. 

" But Anjali..." started Khushi but she was cut in between by Arnav.

" If you are feeling uncomfortable because I will be there, then I have no problems to go to US and manage from there or buy a new house near Shantivan to live there, Khushi." said Arnav, as Khushi felt concern dripping from his voice.

A side of her said that Arnav has changed for good but another side of her still hated the way he behaved with her. But she was keen on not accepting his favors.

" No need of it, Mr.Raizada. Anjali needs you as much as she needs me. And I don't want Anjali to be in pain because of me. But please maintain distance from me.If you can promise me on that then I am ready to step into Shantivan." articulated Khushi, while Anjali could notice the change in Khushi's behavior towards Arnav.

Anjali hoped that Arnav and Khushi unite but it was surely a event not going to take place in the near future. Because Arnav will have to placate her and woo her to make her his this time.

" As you wish, Khushi." said Arnav, while looking at Khushi with love while she ignored the looks though they were penetrating her frame.

" Anjali, I will ask Anita to get my belongings shifted to Shantivan this evening." said Khushi,  while both Arnav and Anjali lifted their heads in surprise so as to why evening.

" Why evening, Khushi?" asked Anjali, weakly.

" Since I am going to the office, Anita will be required there and she will get it done by the time I return." said Khushi, as she knew that she has to bring herself out of the pain as even Shyam himself would have wanted that.

" Office?" asked Arnav and Anjali in unison.

" Please Anjali let me do this. I need to bring myself out of the pain and it can be only achieved if I focus on something else such as my office, which was Shyam Bhai's dream too." said Khushi, while holding Anjali's hands in hers.

Anjali nodded affirmatively with a small sorrow-filled smile on her face, allowing her to return to work again.

Arnav was once again impressed by Khushi, who was extremely dedicated and knew what to do and when to do. Khushi didn't even look at Arnav while leaving the suite to reach to her office. Though it hurt Arnav but he knew that he was reaping what he sowed.

Will Arnav ever be able to win over Khushi?

------

Why is it so difficult to write this? But it seems it is going to be easier from here as it is only Arnav and Khushi now. Next update on a great response.

----

* l l My Index l l *

Please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Fiery_PM-

Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by Yagyaseni - 8 years ago
rakenduvadana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow ...me first to comment...welcome back yagya...I was missing your updates all these days

so heart wrenching phase ...but still i can see the elder situation role played by anjali very well

Edited by rakenduvadana - 8 years ago